PakWheels Blog aims at providing high quality, informative posts about Pakistan’s automobile industry. We encourage you to openly express your passion and share your knowledge about all types of vehicles.
Become a PakWheels Blogger
Please fill out the form given below to apply for the program. Your profile will be created as a PakWheels blogger.
You should know!
You’ll be blogging as a part of Pakistan’s largest car enthusiast community at the PakWheels Blog. So as a PakWheels blogger you’ll be sharing your point of view with millions of people who visit PakWheels. Your posts must be your original work and not copied material from the Internet.
Please observe the following guidelines while writing for this medium:
- Be creative, brief, professional and above all, be yourself
- Only automotive related posts will be considered for the PakWheels blog
- Stay on the topic and thoroughly research the content so you can come up with authentic information
- Follow editorial & language standards
- Produce debatable, tactful and open posts
- Share your critical opinion on the automotive industry of Pakistan
- Discuss events and exhibitions related to autos
- Make formatted Microsoft Word documents with images, info graphics and videos.
- Submit your writings to email@example.com for review
- Your article should be focused on a specific topic
- Your ideas for improvements in PakWheels Blog are always appreciated
While writing as a PakWheels blogger you are requested to avoid:
- Grammar and spelling mistakes
- Unlawful, unethical, defamatory, obscene and invasive material
- Projection of a particular brand
- Selling products
- Unconfirmed announcements about automotive events, prices etc.
- Content that is not relevant to Automotive Industry
Citation and Courtesy
While writing for PakWheels blog, you’ll be providing information with references. So give proper credit to the source and follow these guidelines:
- Use quotation marks, block quotes, reference links to validate the information
- Cite the title and date of the reference publications (if online link is not available)
- Follow the copyright guidelines for images, videos and any other graphics i.e. take permission from photographers or cite the photographers for images
- Provide source link for images and videos
- Try to create your own creative media for posts
- Link your previous posts and encourage comments and feedback at the end of your posts
As a PakWheels blogger feel confident in sharing your opinion. Please double check your posts for editorial formatting, grammar and spellings.
Together we aspire to create the best quality information portal for Pakistan’s automobile sector.
Still have a question?
You can always reach out to us. Feel free to communicate with the PakWheels Blog editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember if it’s on wheels, we’ve got it covered…