The Bank of Punjab was established in 1989 and it functions as a scheduled commercial bank, with a network of 284 branches in major business centres throughout the country.
Car Financing Products
BOP’s leasing product is known as CARGAR. The bank promises minimum documentation requirements and flexible repayments to meet your individual needs.
1/2/3 Years ask side KIBOR+ 500 & 600 bps for salaried / BOP existing customer & SEB/SEP respectively. (KIBOR of respective tenure of 1,2 &3 years shall be used)
Features and Benefits
- Floating rates only.
- Floating rate is linked with KIBOR
- KIBOR+500 for salaried and existing customers
- KIBOR+600 for Business owners
- Financing is available for both new and used cars
- Age between 25 and 59 Years or retirement date; whichever is earlier
- Permanent Employee with Minimum 03 Years of job Experience including 01 year with current employer.
- Age between 25 and 59 Years for Self Employed Businessmen/Professionals
- Minimum 03 Years in current business.
- Maintaining Salary/ Business Account in any bank.
- Have a valid CNIC
- Copy of valid CNIC
- Two Recent Photographs
- 06 months Bank Statement for SEB/SEP and for Salaried Persons.
- Latest Copy of utility bills (Electricity or phone or Gas)
- NTN certificate (If available)
- Documentary evidence in business or in the profession as per the requirement.
- Copy of professional degree for self-employed professionals
- Proprietorship Certificate/Partnership Deed in case of Self Employed Businessmen.
Visit your nearest BOP branch or call 111-200-100. You can also find more information online here