Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB) Car Financingwww.mcb.com.pk
MCB was founded in 1947 with the objective to provide banking facilities to the business community of South Asia. MCB is Pakistan’s fourth largest bank with a customer base of approximately 4 million and a nationwide distribution network of 1,190 branches.
Car Financing Products
MCB’s car leasing solution is called Car4U and has the following benefits:
Features & Benefits
- Option for financing or leasing
- Financing tenures from 1 to 7 years
- Option for new as well as used cars
- Options for local as well as imported cars
- Financing up to Rs. 25 lacs
- Option for early payment
- Option for replacement loan
- Lower mark up rates
- Lower insurance rates
- Minimum 20% down payment
- Fast and hassle free processing of application
- Priority delivery on different vehicles
- No processing fee if the case is declined
- Pay your down payment after your loan is approved
- Existing customers for Personal Loan, ‘Pyara Ghar’ or ‘Business Sarmaya’ are given a discounted rate.
- Pakistani citizenship
- If you are a salaried person your age must not be less than 22 years or more than 65 years.
- If you are a businessman or a self-employed professional your age must not be less than 21 years or more than 70 years.
- A businessperson should be the sole proprietor/ partner/ or a director of reputed business company.
- Have a minimum take home income of Rs.25,000 per month.
- For Salaried person at least 3 months of experience is required
- If you are a businessman or self-employed professional you must possess at least 1-year experience in the same profession or business.
Visit your nearest MCB branch or call 111-000-MCB (622). You can also find more information online here.