Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree137Likes

Thread: Malaysian Airlines MH 370, cause of the crash: Foul play!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Malaysian Airlines MH 370, cause of the crash: Foul play!

Dear all,
    I've a feeling in my bones that there is 100% foul play in the crash of Malaysian Airlines MH 370. Boeing 777 is a marvelous piece of engineering and is virtually uncrashable. The circumstances surrounding the crash suggest that it has been foul play which has brought the plane down.

Regards.
    "Science is nothing but trained and organised common sense," Thomas Henry Huxley.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    490 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)

Malaysian Airlines MH 370 cause of the crash Foul play! -1378617

Malaysian Airlines MH 370 cause of the crash Foul play! -1378618
    Pakwheels on the MAP; http://bit.ly/ZVyXcZ

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)

Malaysian Airlines MH 370 cause of the crash Foul play! -1378620

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This all has been done by rothschilds for a patent issue

Sent from my GT-N7100
    Aunda Fan

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Once it happened with me at Khi airport that I forgot to put my cell phone in the tray at the last check passed the security gate alarm buzzed and I realized the phone on my hand. Even then the security person called me in, did the body search and I was cleared. All the time phone remained in my hand.

Did any one had any similar experience. As I think there must be strict procedure and not let the phone pass through with our scan.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vagabondpiper View Post
    In no way i'm negating possibility of pilot error . If you aren't aware of exact cause how could you believe it's pilot's fault ? OEM never let's any investigation to conclude manufacturing error or material failure . A layman just know what's told on media . Anyhow my only concern was don't jump to conclusion and blame pilot at once. Let the things unfold .

Sent from my LG-E975 using PW Forums mobile app
    Are you related to aviation by any means?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    This all has been done by rothschilds for a patent issue

Sent from my GT-N7100
    Pakistan ma.rozana log mar rahay ha unka kisi ka khayal nhe.waha 270 mar gaey *i wish they alive* to sb log chekhnay lag gaey. Kabi pakistan k logo k leay b thread bane and asse investigation ho.
    :

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

here is PIA LANDING AT RWP AIRPORT from KRI

RADAR TRACKING ON GROUND WITH SPEED

Malaysian Airlines MH 370 cause of the crash Foul play! -1378680

Quote Originally Posted by memad View Post
    I think that flightradar.com can pickup the aircraft below flight level 300 below is the example.

Malaysian Airlines MH 370, cause of the crash: Foul play! - u5eqeser

Earlier I put an example of above FL 400
    Sold my Signature

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Regards.
    "Science is nothing but trained and organised common sense," Thomas Henry Huxley.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by himmi_Pak View Post
    here is PIA LANDING AT RWP AIRPORT from KRI

RADAR TRACKING ON GROUND WITH SPEED

Malaysian Airlines MH 370 cause of the crash Foul play! -1378680

Go to Flightradar24 and at the moment there are two Malaysian Airlines Planes in Pakistani Airspace.

1) Boeing 777-2H6ER,
    2) Airbus A380-841
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, help me to remember that Your love is greater than my disappointment and Your plans for my life are better than my Dreams.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

many flights do , not big deal . cross continental also pass pakistani airspace.

i was tracking a PIA 319 flight rwp to karachi

it started well then keep moving west near jund it change its direction hahahaha i thought its going to north wazirstand

Guess will not tell you what really happens haahahahah

with radar on screen tracking like an Airforce GUY HAHAHAHAHHA
    Quote Originally Posted by dms664 View Post
    Go to Flightradar24 and at the moment there are two Malaysian Airlines Planes in Pakistani Airspace.

1) Boeing 777-2H6ER,
    2) Airbus A380-841
    Sold my Signature

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gujar96 View Post
    Are you related to aviation by any means?
    Still you think i am not ?

Sent from my LG-E975 using PW Forums mobile app
    No one cares for Toyota more then Toyota

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Once it happened with me at Khi airport that I forgot to put my cell phone in the tray at the last check passed the security gate alarm buzzed and I realized the phone on my hand. Even then the security person called me in, did the body search and I was cleared. All the time phone remained in my hand.

Did any one had any similar experience. As I think there must be strict procedure and not let the phone pass through with our scan.
    altho out of topic, My bro in law has carried his licenced gun pass a security check with out the scanner or the person checking knowing.

On the other hand i once, at a bank i had two phones in my pocket and i was stopped until they made me pass 3 times without my phones and were sure i wasnt carrying any metal
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lightbulb In Malaysia ADS-B technology is limited to 30,000 feet and above!

I think that flightradar.com can pickup the aircraft below flight level 300 below is the example.

Malaysian Airlines MH 370, cause of the crash: Foul play! - u5eqeser

Earlier I put an example of above FL 400
    Mohtaram memad Sahib,
    Now I got your point. I hope the following explanation will suffice:

1. The altitude at which ADS-B (automatic dependent surveillance - broadcast) can detect aircrafts is limited by the types of receivers and geography. In some parts of Europe, we can detect aircrafts through ADS-B flying as low as 500 feet. In Malaysia there are only two ADS-B receivers and with a limitation of 30,000 feet. Any aircraft flying below 30,000 feet can't be detected by ADS-B technology. Mind you, flightradar24.com has its own independent ADS-B system in Malaysia.

2. Your question: How does flightradar24.com detect aircrafts flying below 30,000 feet in Malaysia?

Answer: This is done by SSR (Secondary Surveillance Radar) technology used by Malaysian ATC (Air Traffic Control). Data of aircrafts flying below 30,000 feet is shared by Malaysian ATC with flightradar24.com. That's how flightradar24.com gets information about aircrafts flying below 30,000 feet. Above that, flightradar24.com gets information through both sources, SSR and ADS-B.

Flight data of MH 370: In the case of Malaysian Airlines MH 370, the Boeing 777-200 was equipped with two transponders, one for SSR and one for ADS-B. Both were deliberately turned off. Had the transponder only for SSR were turned off and the one for ADS-B been running, Malaysian ATC would have been blinded for the flight data of MH 370 but flightradar24.com would still have had been able to see it.

I hope the above explanation was able to explain the point.

Regards.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by supereagle View Post
    Mohtaram memad Sahib,
    Now I got your point. I hope the following explanation will suffice:

1. The altitude at which ADS-B (automatic dependent surveillance - broadcast) can detect aircrafts is limited by the types of receivers and geography. In some parts of Europe, we can detect aircrafts through ADS-B flying as low as 500 feet. In Malaysia there are only two ADS-B receivers and with a limitation of 30,000 feet. Any aircraft flying below 30,000 feet can't be detected by ADS-B technology. Mind you, flightradar24.com has its own independent ADS-B system in Malaysia.

2. Your question: How does flightradar24.com detect aircrafts flying below 30,000 feet in Malaysia?

Answer: This is done by SSR (Secondary Surveillance Radar) technology used by Malaysian ATC (Air Traffic Control). Data of aircrafts flying below 30,000 feet is shared by Malaysian ATC with flightradar24.com. That's how flightradar24.com gets information about aircrafts flying below 30,000 feet. Above that, flightradar24.com gets information through both sources, SSR and ADS-B.

Flight data of MH 370: In the case of Malaysian Airlines MH 370, the Boeing 777-200 was equipped with two transponders, one for SSR and one for ADS-B. Both were deliberately turned off. Had the transponder only for SSR were turned off and the one for ADS-B been running, Malaysian ATC would have been blinded for the flight data of MH 370 but flightradar24.com would still have had been able to see it.

I hope the above explanation was able to explain the point.

Regards.
    What's with all these riddles and speculations. The place was hijacked by Jihadis to make a point. The truth will come to light sooner than we all expect. Wait and watch the whole drama unfold with patience.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If it was hijacked why there is still no claim of responsibility by terrorists?surely they like to take credit quickly. I think its something else.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vtecyo View Post
    If it was hijacked why there is still no claim of responsibility by terrorists?surely they like to take credit quickly. I think its something else.
    Not necessarily by the most popular and well-known Jihadist groups such as Al Qaeda or Taliban. It could be a rather obscure one from Malaysia/Indonesia, as there is a sizeable population in these two countries who are extremely conservative and not happy with the way Malaysia and Indonesia are progressing on western modelled modern principles. These people are against such progress in the same way there are people in our country who want another form of system in the country instead of the popular system based on western principles.

Thora sabar karo, the truth will come out soon.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
    Not necessarily by the most popular and well-known Jihadist groups such as Al Qaeda or Taliban. It could be a rather obscure one from Malaysia/Indonesia, as there is a sizeable population in these two countries who are extremely conservative and not happy with the way Malaysia and Indonesia are progressing on western modelled modern principles. These people are against such progress in the same way there are people in our country who want another form of system in the country instead of the popular system based on western principles.

Thora sabar karo, the truth will come out soon.
    Lol acting like Pakistany news channels.loads of theories with no head.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by addikted View Post
    Lol acting like Pakistany news channels.loads of theories with no head.
    Ever been to Malaysia and Indonesia? I guess you have not. I have been to both and I know what I am talking about. Ja kar dekho in donon mulkon mein phir samajh ajayey gi mein kya keh raha hoon.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

^^ Guys leave the conspiracy theories and discuss facts.

Even if IFF, SIF and other transponders are switched off deliberately or are not serviceable, it makes no difference in detection of the aircraft by a radar . The High Level radar cannot miss a Malaysian Airline 777 size aircraft at that height flying through its coverage. Coverage of modern 3D High level radars is good , precise and the range immense. In all cases their network looks way beyond the countries boundaries. Malaysia has a very good Air defense network. It is a SOP to scramble fighter jets on Air Defense Alert duty to challenge and identify such unidentified aircraft.
    MALAYSIA Airlines MH370 flew over or near at least three military radar stations in northern Peninsular Malaysia.
    The Malaysia military took full delivery of one of the advanced Thales Raytheon Systems early last year with an integrated Sentry command and control system and the Ground Master 400 3D radar.
    According to Thales, the MADGE system operates in real-time and features worlds latest multi-radar tracking and a flexible human-machine interface.
    The GM 400 radar also provides long-range surveillance capabilities for the Royal Malaysian Air Force.
    Its reach is up to 400 km and it is more than sufficient to detect the MH370.

Something is definitely known but not being told. ???????

Thoughts?
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, help me to remember that Your love is greater than my disappointment and Your plans for my life are better than my Dreams.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

To add the military radars do not need transponders from the aircraft to function.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

User Tag List