Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By waleed80

Thread: Problem in Liana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Problem in Liana

I have liana 2006, a few days back the water body injector pipe got leaked and car got over heated, sent it to Suzuki Riaz motors, they get it fixed and when got the car back, the Engine check light is "On", inquired them about the issue and they sent me that Throttle bottle needs to be serviced along with teppet setting and injector checking and tuning with an estimate of around 6K, took it to my local mechanic and after scanning it is found that oxygen Sensor is malfunctioned, either the wire is broken or simply they changed it with faulty one, now please guide me who is right my mechanic or 3s dealers

secondly when i start the car the RPM are high and on neutral they are around 1500 which is very high and on idle state the "phak phak" sound from silencer is also annoying, there is smoothness missing in the car drive, please guide me ASAP with the solution

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waqas.arain.10 View Post
    I have liana 2006, a few days back the water body injector pipe got leaked and car got over heated, sent it to Suzuki Riaz motors, they get it fixed and when got the car back, the Engine check light is "On", inquired them about the issue and they sent me that Throttle bottle needs to be serviced along with teppet setting and injector checking and tuning with an estimate of around 6K, took it to my local mechanic and after scanning it is found that oxygen Sensor is malfunctioned, either the wire is broken or simply they changed it with faulty one, now please guide me who is right my mechanic or 3s dealers

secondly when i start the car the RPM are high and on neutral they are around 1500 which is very high and on idle state the "phak phak" sound from silencer is also annoying, there is smoothness missing in the car drive, please guide me ASAP with the solution
    Yeah, I experienced the similar issue . I sent my Honda city for Clutch Plate and Pressure Plate changing and once it was done then mechanic handed over to me the broken connector of Oxygen sensor. Which basically he has broken it during installation and later I had to drive for six months without the oxygen sensor connected and later bough the new connector from scrap yard and got the issue resolved.

Second scenario is related to Liana, the vehicle in question. If he has still not opened Throttle body then problem can be resolved by cross checking the accelerator cable near throttle body and maybe it gets stuck over there and unnecessarily pulls the throttle plate.

If he has opened the throttle body for servicing then cross check the cables first for sticking and second check the position of throttle positioning sensor. Normally playing around with TPS sensor or readjusting its positions resolves the issue with high acceleration.
    Last of all, oxygen sensors connector could be broken which he must has installed it in wrong way. Check for head gas kit failure as precaution.

Whatever he says, you don?t need injector cleaning, tappet settings, only thing needed is throttle body servicing and test to see if oxygen sensor is attached properly or not.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waqas.arain.10 View Post

From which scanner your mechanic checked that o2 sensor is faulty? Does he have any proper device? Like 3s?

Sent from my HTC One S using PakWheels Forums mobile app
    Boy Badnam hua LIANA tery liya

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

never hand over the car to thse thieves. whenever i go for scheduled inspection of my car, i always stand on their heads nd supervise everything
    dms664 and RL589 like this.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

And if you have little knowledge on subject then you don’t even have to visit expensive Suzuki workshop, get the job done from outside for little price and you can buy genuine parts from authenticated Suzuki part stores. Once Radiator pipes burst then we experience a problems with head gas kit whereas his case is unique where you are experiencing issues with O2 sensor. They must have broken the connections with O2 sensors while replacing the pipes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all you need to do is to clean your throttle body and clean the TPS and IAC valve make sure you do this by disconnecting your batt -ve terminal. once all is done reconnect your batt and start the engine for 2 minutes and set your idle engine speed by idle setting screw.
    tc

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List