Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 - 5yaod

Hello Friends with the Grace of Almighty Allah I have been able to purchase new bike again
    As many of you guys know i owned deluxe & some dear p.w fellows call me also deluxe guy
    Deluxe is no doubt a very good bike & i am proud of deluxe but now I am actually a Pridor

Honda Pridor 100 includes fair amount of changes to be call as its a new model & yes new bike
    this is happening after years of waiting in AHl motorcycles but finally finally its really good to see changes
    And the changes in Pridor are very impressive & adorable. I have not owned old AHl CD100
    So I may point out something which may not be change I request you guys to
    kindly correct me in this thread if am wrong. I would highly appreciate that

Overall bikes has been given sporty looks & is dedicated to people who appreciate & wants to see change in AHl motorcycle

*Headlight with aerodynamic visor..... Fitted very nicely better than deluxe
    *New Design Sleek & Sexy Tank & Side Covers with brilliant Graphics
    *Side covers locking mechanism is good, they sit perfect & tight won't make noise
    *Sporty very good looking Front Fender........ Its covering tyre nicely & keeping dirt away
    *Quality Honda Deluxe indicators looking beautiful on Pridor
    *New Carburetor
    *New Beautiful looking tool box design
    *New kinda Fuel on/off switch with beautiful plastic cover (giving good look to bike from left side
    *Matt Black Silencer with beautiful Chrome Patti's
    *Front Shocks & Engine Magnet covers painted black & color quality seems very good
    *Beautiful looking meter specially in night its eye pleasant lack glowing needle
    but yet very good, light is bright in full meter
    *AHl have given a small mud guard infront of rear tyre now this is minor
    but yet good AHl have taken care of this thing & they also have utilized good use of rubber
    where ever it was needed to reduce noise & vibration

Important & Good News ForThose Buying Pridor

Optional Pridor Chain Cover (Black Or Silver)
    Thanks to respectable fellow member Khanthegr8 For Sharing This Info
    See Details Of This News On Page 6 Of This Thread
    Note: This Offer Expired 1 Aug 2013 Info Shared By Khanthegr8

Special Pridor Key Chains For Pridor Owners
    See Details Of This News On Page 8 Of This Thread

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1079480

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080108

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080103

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080105

Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080100
    Air Filter Compartment
    Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080109
    Battery & Other Electrical Components Compartment
    Honda Pridor 100 Model 2013 -1080117

2nd Gear Katak Sound Issue
    As I purchased Pridor, On 2nd day i did realize
    that second gear is making unpleasant little higher Katak sound
    when shifting as compare to other gears but i thought this is nothing to worry
    this must be due to clutch settings but as another
    p.w Pridor owner faced same issue with his Pridor
    Than i went to Honda mechanic and he adjusted the clutch setting
    despite that it was producing this sound Finally in the end,
    Mechanic also said this seems a minor factory problem this would produce this sound.

It should not be producing this higher katak sound
    It is really shameful for AHl launching bike with flaw
    Now this flaw is not very serious but despite this should not be there
    In similar way AHl had launched some CG models with very annoying knocking & khee sound issues
    Pridor issue does not look to me very serious, Because as you get use to clutch of pridor
    than you won't be having any issue in shifting from 1st to 2nd
    You won't listen any higher Katak sound, You will be shifting gear nicely
    So don't be discourage if you are Pridor owner within some days
    You will over come this issue as i have, gladly i am now shifting 2nd gear pretty good

10,000km Completed on Pridor My Experience (Issues)

After keeping the bike for almost 10months & completing 10k
    i am in very well good condition to tell what are cons or issues present in bike
    some issue i immediately encountered after purchasing but as the time i got to know more
    things about Pridor is good bike is not complete failure infact its enjoyable comfortable ride
    but its not the perfect bike there are some errors present in bike and these are serious issues
    Atlas Honda must resolve these issues immediately

Engine Issues: 2nd gear kattak sound present in bike from the very first day it is annoying & really frustrating to see brand new bikes having such kinda issue but as i had said earlier you get use to it and you no more listen this sound but it does not mean AHl gives us bike with kattak sound issue and Along kattak sound issue Gear Box is not smoothest it makes little kir kir sound when shifting to 2nd gear and slowly leaving hand from clutch like the Old CG125
    Rear Shocks: A Complete failure they are good only for one person as they time passeed they became very soft
    and it was really frustrating driving bike on bad bumpy roads bikes loses its balance when pillion sits on it and ruins whole pleasure of riding bike i did some jugaar which was suggested by mechanic after this i am pretty satistfied Altas honda must resolve this issue as soon as possible and they must give adjustable shocks but please not adjustable as deluxe
    Tyres: Really not good tyres worst Servis tyres i had replaced front tyre after driving just 100km it was bumpy
    and i had terrible experience with rear servis its one of the worst tyres i have ever seen
    Handle: I am not pleased with handle front shocks seems to be working fine but it is some thing wrong with handle fitting which ruins pleasure of riding and you feel shocks when you drive on bad road bumps and after some time one of handlebar clamp nut got loose got it fixed 2nd nut got loose so there is some thing seriously fishy in quality
    Update: My conclusion this is common issues present in AHl bike the handle of CG125 & Pridor 100
    is not comfortable driving on bad roads i mean you feel impact on your hands so its general issue
    present in all pridors and mechanics now admit it and one machanic suggested solution but i refused
    Electical Issue:
    Facing electrical issue from the first day of purchase have replaced two batteries now using 3rd
    also replaced battery charger bought new still facing issue bikes horn does not work when bike slows down althought horn is perfectly fine simply there is not enough eletricity in bike i think loadshedding problem hai just joking bike can not bear rear light & pressing horn together well seriously i mean even CD70 does not have these kinda issue its magneto coil is powerful enough to generator good electicity honda mechanic has never been able to give any solution to this issue when ever i go to him he suggest to change bettery water
    Update: As i had told i am working on this issue but honestly speaking ignored this issue for long time i mean months
    i used to be frustrated as horn does not work and if worked use to beep very slow specially brake is pressed
    but just some days back went again to mechanic i started to find out what is the cause of this issue he checked battery current it was perfect fine means battery was fine charged as i had told my last two batteries died but i had replaced
    battery charger and i guess it was right decision this time there was not issue of battery low current battery showed complete signs of ok charged than mechanic checked horn he adjusted horn settings first with small bolt it did not work than he adjusted horn settings with bigger bolt and horn started to beep nice and quite good since than its working fine no matter if i press brake horn works even if bike is switched off i turned on the signals pressed brake than press horn and yet it works so now it seems to be working fine

My Pridor 1 Year Completed On 17th Nov: 13000km (#1724)

Here I do would like to write some thing about warranty period of bike
    Guys Atlas Honda is providing warranty of 2 years on their all bikes
    but with limitation of Max: 15000km i think they are playing game here again
    and trying to become genius but i think most of us now very well know that
    2 year of warranty in actually is not worth because warranty almost expires in 1 year
    i just give you an example of fellow pridor owners here at pakwheels most of them have
    clocked over 10k in one year so means there warranty is about to finish

Look In india Hero Motorcyles they are providing a warranty of 5 years or 70000km
    i think now this is real warranty and peace of mind 70000km is long mileage

and this shows the strong quality built of there product

Sold My Pridor 100 Kept It For One & Half Year (#2016)

We all know about list of issues present in Pridor 100 i don't want to go in details
    again in main post those issues are already discussed here despite all those issues i kept this bike
    for one & half year if this bike was complete failure i would have not kept it this much time
    some issues are very annoying but you can get use to it there is solution & tricks to avoid
    but still brand new bike should not coming out of factory with these issues what i feel
    for Pridor is that this bike can become highest selling bike if all those issues are resolved
    and Atlas Honda does some work on this bike seriously its an very good bike powerful & smooth
    vibration free comfortable bike with very good fuel consumption and attractive looks

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by umerchaudhary View Post
    Amjad bhai mere bike to 2005 ka model ha first model of cd 100 jub pakistan me euro 2 ka naam nishan bhe nhe tha . Us bike k two threads bhe hain I thought u know that what bike I am having khar koi bat nhe.
    Umer bhai i know bro you own old CD100
    aap ne kaha pridor euro 2 hai eski bawajood kam average
    toh reply mein maine aapko kaha aap ke pass bhi toh euro 2 bike hai

mere khayaal mein aap ne mere comment ko ghalat read kiya

Quote Originally Posted by devilskreed View Post
    I can guarantee if people will try to do stunts of 90Km/hr in 3rd gear engine will total in a matter of months..Maximum permissible shift before redline is 65-70 in my opinion...It is better to drive the way a 97cc commuter is supposed to be..
    Yes you are correct they should be driven with care not agressively
    I draged my pridor for some purpose
    if some one regularly try to drag bike this way in 3rd Gear.
    Very hamrful for engine

But again its astonishing performance of pridor in 3rd Gear for me
    Bottom Line is DON'T MESS WITH PRIDOR IN 3RD GEAR

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@amjad635 Sir a university mate of mine bought a new pridor its 2800 kms driven but he is a racer sort of guy..We tested out each other rides and he himself claimed mine was more silent and response was also better than his,,basically due to ontime tune ups and normal shifting as well as premium quality oil plus i maintain it my self nowadays(plug,change lubrication,,air cleaner element,,battery top etc)
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

a properly maintained bike does taste better sounds better

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Umer bhai i know bro you own old CD100
    aap ne kaha pridor euro 2 hai eski bawajood kam average
    toh reply mein maine aapko kaha aap ke pass bhi toh euro 2 bike hai

mere khayaal mein aap ne mere comment ko ghalat read

Yes you are correct they should be driven with care not agressively
    I draged my pridor for some purpose
    if some one regularly try to drag bike this way in 3rd Gear.
    Very hamrful for engine

But again its astonishing performance of pridor in 3rd Gear for me
    Bottom Line is DON'T MESS WITH PRIDOR IN 3RD GEAR

Acha ab ma samjha amjad bhai mazak k andaz me mujhe keh rhe the chalain koi bat nhe euro 2 na hua mere pas to kia mileage to ache de he rhe ha mujhe so I am happy. Amjad bhai two chezon ke price poochne the mujhe front fiber mudguard ke kia price ha lagwane ko bohat dil ker rha ha if color old and new cd's ka red one same hua then but color ab farak lgta ha second thing mufler (cylincer) new pridor ka kitne ka ha how much kindly if u know plz tell
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

sorry Umer bhai i don't know about prices as have never enquired
    han bro mere hisaab se color ka faraq zaroor hoga
    maine cd100 ko kabhi kareeb se examine nahein kiya
    par faraq hoga pridor ka red mere hisaab se zyaada dark hai

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Racer Bro today i got chance to drive a pridor not mine
    it was standing @ one of ustaad for oil change
    woh ustaad bhi jaan pehchan waala hai so i asked him
    is this pridor also having 2nd gear katak sound issue
    he gave me pridor keys said go for try
    i went for test drive there was no higher katak sound at all in that pridor
    i dragged & shifted 1st gear around 25km/h yet there was no higher katak sound
    all gear were shifting very normally

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

then u better be claim ur bike warranty .. just to make sure this problem doesn't cause some serious trouble in future ... it seems like this issue was present in first batch ..

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
    Rise from the ashes,.....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Scorpion you are right bro
    par kiya karon yeh honda ka mechanic maanta hi nahein hai
    woh toh mujhe wehmi kah raha hai bol raha hai aap
    khamkha tension le rahe hai koi maslaa nahein hai
    however problem is definitely present in my pridor
    as many times clutch & chain settings have been adjusted by mechanics
    there is something wrong with my pridor gearbox
    and it now looks serious to me it produces very annoying unpleasant higher katak sound
    now i am worring alot after i have tested myself a 5000km+ driven pridor

and there was no issue of 2nd gear katak sound at all

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

within a week or ten days, i m going to buy a zero meter Pridor myself InshAllah....any suggestions for me or what to check when getting the delivery ? i have owned three zero meter 125s back in good old days when i was young have been doing CRAZY distances on it, like lahore to karachi and lahore to islamabad and this and that, not just once, many a times. but now the times have changed and i m married with 3 kids mashAllah, so i guess i wud be driving this one a little differently i also own a car but that would be used by my wife as she has to go to office and i need an alternate transport for my office. so, yeah...officially i m a Pridor fan and a member from now on so please tell me what are the things i m supposed to check while getting the delivery of my bike

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waleed80 View Post
    within a week or ten days, i m going to buy a zero meter Pridor myself InshAllah....any suggestions for me or what to check when getting the delivery ? i have owned three zero meter 125s back in good old days when i was young have been doing CRAZY distances on it, like lahore to karachi and lahore to islamabad and this and that, not just once, many a times. but now the times have changed and i m married with 3 kids mashAllah, so i guess i wud be driving this one a little differently i also own a car but that would be used by my wife as she has to go to office and i need an alternate transport for my office. so, yeah...officially i m a Pridor fan and a member from now on so please tell me what are the things i m supposed to check while getting the delivery of my bike
    The best you can do is take a friend with you who has experience with bikes..Basically you have to inspect paint finish,wheel alignment,handle alignment and nothing more..Honda's quality is relatively better..You would be better off with a GS-150 than a pridor..Otherwise its a wise choice..Get pridor in black.. ​In pindi Hidalgo and others can guide you best and can help you with the inspection aswell
    The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status, is that, deep down inside, we all believe that we are above-average drivers.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by devilskreed View Post
    The best you can do is take a friend with you who has experience with bikes..Basically you have to inspect paint finish,wheel alignment,handle alignment and nothing more..Honda's quality is relatively better..You would be better off with a GS-150 than a pridor..Otherwise its a wise choice..Get pridor in black.. ​In pindi Hidalgo and others can guide you best and can help you with the inspection aswell
    thanks for the advice pro. the thing is that i dont want to go for any 125 as my priority is a decent daily runner which can take me to and from office daily with reasonable power and fuel economy. and i m sure Pridor has the best quality as far as buyild issues are concerned as compared to the other 100 cc bikes available in the market. and sure i wud request some experienced member to go with me when i wud be getting the delivery InshAllah

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Waleed or if you know a motorbike mechanic than take him with you
    good luck for the purchase bro don't forget to share your pridor pics with us

Your mind is quite clear towards Pridor. Don't want to confuse you
    but there is another 100cc bike Raider it was launched before Pridor By Suzuki
    so my advise is just go & have a look at although suzuki bikes are not popular
    because of their very low resale & also expensive spare parts

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Waleed or if you know a motorbike mechanic than take him with you
    good luck for the purchase bro don't forget to share your pridor pics with us

Your mind is quite clear towards Pridor. Don't want to confuse you
    but there is another 100cc bike Raider it was launched before Pridor By Suzuki
    so my advise is just go & have a look at although suzuki bikes are not popular
    because of their very low resale & also expensive spare parts

As well as the Suzuki parts are not available readily.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

thanks for the advice again...but yah i m very very clear abt Pridor... Suzuki has very very low resale, and i also know that Pridor has a low resale as well but it is definitely better than Raider. moreover, i was a huge fan of CD 100 since its launch and have even tried few which were with my friends. so i think i wud go for the lesser of the two evils and yeah the spare parts of Suzuki are difficult to find, and the probability of finding a mechanic who can rectify any fault in a Pridor are much better than those who can put a Suzuki right , simply because of the number ratio found on the road i personally dot know any bike mechanic but as i have already owned 3 x 125s (all zero meter) so i do have a little idea what all to see. moreover, i dont think there is something drastically wrong with a zero meter bike, so lets see what happens. i wud instead prefer any of the senior member with bike who can accompany me who has the on hand expeirince of a pridor

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Waleed Pridor is beauty from every angle
    & currently in my view its the most beautiful attractive
    bike of pakistan pridor is good choice bro

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

thanks. would be needing guidance from u guys all the way @AMJAD
    has the wider tyre affected ur fuel economy ? if yes, by how much
    second question...how much the front tyre cost u. the rear cost u 1800, but what abt the front one
    and after how many kilometers do u recommend me to change the tyres

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

no bro no effect i had checked couple of times after replacing tyres
    got the results with no effect on fuel average
    front one costed 1550. Change tyres after 500km
    although running period of bike is 1000km
    but if you going to replace with 3.00-18 its not an huge tyre 500km is ok

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waleed80 View Post
    thanks. would be needing guidance from u guys all the way @AMJAD
    has the wider tyre affected ur fuel economy ? if yes, by how much
    second question...how much the front tyre cost u. the rear cost u 1800, but what abt the front one
    and after how many kilometers do u recommend me to change the tyres
    today i change my pridor rare tyre with dimond 90/90 18 , and fited nicely , picture update soon,i change it after 700 km

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Updated 1st post of this thread

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have Cd 100 2012 Model and i m also facing katak sound in 2nd gear Any one help me about this matter .This is so annoying Because of this sound some people are looking at me because of this sound Why Honda is not solving this problem

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

User Tag List