Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Suzuki GD110 vs Honda CG 125

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Suzuki GD110 vs Honda CG 125

Hi,
    I have never used a motor cycle before. I really like the way Suzuki GD110 looks , it is 110cc . On the other hand Honda is most reliable (?) motor cycle brand and , Honda's CG 125 is a little more powerful. Both bikes are available at a price of 99,000.

Can anyone please tell me some advantages / disadvantages of these bikes to help me decide.

Thanks
    mqsdrana likes this.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

yeh zyaada rider pe depend karta hai bike ka slip hona ya na hona
    bhale chahe kitna bhi acha balance ho GD ka ya kise bhi two wheeler ka
    par agar rider brake lagaaye toh bike unbalance hote hai slip hote hai skid karke
    specially when your bikes handle is not straight
    sirf ABS brakes waale bike ka control zabardast hota hai aur woh slip nahein hote
    ryderdoo and waqas18 like this.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

hmm bike straight ho to slip nahi hoti ..
    ryderdoo likes this.
    People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger..

Senior PakWheeler Automotorsport_Lover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by driver56789 View Post
    Hi,
    I have never used a motor cycle before. I really like the way Suzuki GD110 looks , it is 110cc . On the other hand Honda is most reliable (?) motor cycle brand and , Honda's CG 125 is a little more powerful. Both bikes are available at a price of 99,000.

Can anyone please tell me some advantages / disadvantages of these bikes to help me decide.

Thanks
    Suzuki has a bit better quality and longer durability in case of gd110, you will not get a first world country product but would at least get a product made for 2nd world countries like Indonesia, China, Thailand etc

Comfort and fuel economy wise gd110 is also better...

Power, resale, aftersales network Honda wins by a large gap....

Now it all comes down to your own preference in the end... If ur a newbie for biking, a busy guy and hates to be duped then Honda is better 4 u...

Because with gd110 Ud get a hard time with anari mechanics....

Sent from my Sony Xperia U using PW Forums mobile app
    Car & Bike Connoisseur...!!
    Pakistan Zindabad!!

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by amjad635 View Post
    Acha Bhai
    aap ne GD ko CG ke saath compare kiyon kiya
    No bike can be compared with CG
    CG Is World's Best Bike

Sahi baat karo tou stupid aur unrealistic replies miltey hai.But for sure it's the best single cylinder bike in Pakistan.
    ryderdoo likes this.

TZB
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waqas18 View Post
    hmm bike straight ho to slip nahi hoti ..
    Rake angle of Suzuki GD 110 is 29? which is a pretty much nice angle for riding your bike in a straight line. The larger the rake angle, the better the straight road grip of bike. Usual rake angles are 24? to 26? which I came across an article (don't remember the link). Bikes with smaller rake angles tend to be more stable on curves (while turning) and less stable on straight runs.

PS: Rake angle = angle between suspension and a vertical drawn from ground. Diagram: Rake Angle.
    First deserve, then desire.

Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)

meh :/

its like comparing Fridge with a freezer ... yet another chaska thread!
    http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/biking/232004-bikers-doctor-two-engineers-go-nuts-rainy-hills

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

suddenly PW bike section is flooded of technical experts out of no where .... amazing, isn't it ?
    Rise from the ashes,.....

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bro, my suggestion
    I've used suzuki bike for a long time and then switched to Pridor that's my second bike. my suggestion would be to go either for CG or if you wana go for suzuki then you may have GS150 in the same price range. Because i think fuel economy is not of much your concern as you've stated either CG or GD.
    Honda has the edge of spare parts, mechanic availability and resale. Whereas suzuki lacks in these three issues until unless you live in a big city like Lahore/Karachi/Rawalpindi etc. So if you have made your mind to go for Suzuki --- then go for powerful engine i.e. GS; you may enjoy it.
    My personal experience is that (if fuel economy is not ones concern) then after few months of a 100/110 cc bikes purchase you miss the top speed... so my suggestion either go for CG or GS.
    However, if you like to go for an economy machine then you should consider either Pridor or GD. Then comes the real comparison. Both GD and Pridor are good bikes. Go to showroom see both. try to have a test drive on both. and then decide yourself what you want. Both machines wont let you regret your decision in 100cc class. However always remember that if you live in a rural area or small city then Honda will be ideal (spare parts, mechanic availability at your doorstep) however in big cities then its the matter of your own choice what machine you like most.
    regards,
    Quote Originally Posted by driver56789 View Post
    Hi,

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

waisay mey nay sunaa hay kay Suzuki ky assembly achi nahi hoti, kyu kay maray friends zyada tar 150 use kar rahay hay, woh kehtay hay kay Suzuki ky bikes kaa handle thora tayra rehta hay, aap Suzuki ky bike ko 2 Second kay liye bhi 2 hath kay beghair nahi chalaa saktay.

2 hath kay beghair matlab kay kuch log show off kar rahay hotay hay aur bike kay donoo handle taqreeban kuch seconds kay chor dayta hay tou bilkul nahi girti, magr Suzuki walo ky bike ek dam sey left ya taraf unn kaa handle girta hay tou iss waja sey woh kehtay hay Suzuki ky bike assembly achi nahi hay.

Mey saray Suzuki walo sey pouchta ho khas kar kay GD110 walo sey kay, kya aap ko apni ky assembly sahi lagti hay ya maray dosto wala masla hay?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aximaxim View Post
    a friend of mine also said the same about GD-110.......he tested the bike few weeks ago and he claims its faster than a CG classic. I dont know if its true......infact I highly doubt it as the GD110 engine produces roughly 8bhp......

For your information, GD 110 is a superior, Light, More Efficient bike than CG125. Now leme tell you why...

1st GD110 is an OHC (SOHC- Over head CAM ENGINE) these types of engines use cam chains if you want to know honda OHC Engines, then you have an example of HONDA CB100,Cb125, XL 185(AKA CB180) etc whereas CG 125 is an OHV engine(Over head valve) which uses Pushrods.

Now CG being OHV and GD being OHC what are the pro and Cons of both...? (CG)OHV revs Slowly and is more reliable and is more suited to detuned state of engines like HONDA CG which makes it Rock Solid. (GD) OHC is fast revving engine, and more suitable for high performance tune engines, and can be tuned more and further then (ohv) engines)

An example for you is a 1970's Honda Cb100 which made 11Hp and it was 100cc OHC engine, then you have HONDA CB125 which made 14HP which is also an OHC engine. then you have 180 engine coming from identical XL series engines which make 17HP with lots of torque.

Now considering the time and development of technologies, GD is a superior and more reliable engine then CG which time has also proven, google its selling around the world, Less weight, Less Pollution, More rideable Power (tuned for low and midrange same as gs150) and (Faster delivery of Power due to OHC). Then GD is more efficient and Gives better milege, almost twice as much as CGs and Doesn't virabtes makes GD a good Competitor for CG!

so for city riding till 80-90KMH GD is better, above that go for CG
    TZB, himmi_Pak and SyedMoazzam like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am very happy to see people talking technical things rather than Chawalen and Bongiyan, Paying my respects to you all (informed people), There is one more thing we need to understand and that is Blind Following. Here Blind Following and Paying no attention to technicalities of customers/riders has lead motorcycles being over-priced, and of lesser quality compared to their price. Other than that Our government paying no attention to Monopoly and Cartels forming up {Honda Atlas(cars) and Atlas honda (motorcycles)}, No Competition Policies or upgarde policies or restrictions with which manufactures should be made to comply with and force them to produce better product like as in Europe and USA/Developed countries.

And we need to change that! we need to stop buying crap! When i first saw GD and went to suzuki showroom @purana subzimandi (karachi) I was surprised to see that OHC (nukle feature) on the engine, asked the suzuki rep. if its OHC and how much HP it made, he said what is OHC ? and this is 110 Horsepower bike. So they don't know what they are selling. If we guys stay dum, they will put Dum guys @ SHowroom and sales who will mislead us and sell us crap.
    ZXMCO, himmi_Pak and SyedMoazzam like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and Pridor is the same CD-100, come on it was a flop! and Pridor is definitely not a new bike! lets say abit updated CD100. sd110/sprinter is a superior bike for 100cc or Underbone chassis class.

and talking about Atlas Honda, Do you know they are launching CBR150 For 6.6Lacs (no more than 2.2lacs) and a CBR 500 for 12.5lacs and for the same amount of money you can buy a Gsxr 750, or u can get a slightly used bike 600cc class for 8-9lacs, Now Just open up your eyes guys and see how much they are robbing us of our money. Get your facts straight learn and give a **** to these ******** and there will come a day, when we can have a Hayabusa for 15-16lacs in Pakistan which is the real price of the bike.
    ZXMCO and dongiovanni like this.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ShugMan View Post
    waisay mey nay sunaa hay kay Suzuki ky assembly achi nahi hoti, kyu kay maray friends zyada tar 150 use kar rahay hay, woh kehtay hay kay Suzuki ky bikes kaa handle thora tayra rehta hay, aap Suzuki ky bike ko 2 Second kay liye bhi 2 hath kay beghair nahi chalaa saktay.

2 hath kay beghair matlab kay kuch log show off kar rahay hotay hay aur bike kay donoo handle taqreeban kuch seconds kay chor dayta hay tou bilkul nahi girti, magr Suzuki walo ky bike ek dam sey left ya taraf unn kaa handle girta hay tou iss waja sey woh kehtay hay Suzuki ky bike assembly achi nahi hay.

Mey saray Suzuki walo sey pouchta ho khas kar kay GD110 walo sey kay, kya aap ko apni ky assembly sahi lagti hay ya maray dosto wala masla hay?
    yes i agree with you, my gs150 handle/fork and seat bar is also misaligned. i have done the fork alignment from an experienced mechanic twice but its same as before, both wheels balancing done but same as before. "motorcycle doolti hy"
    (Y) Giddy Up!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Honda Cg-125 just feels like a Cd-70 on steroids. Bad road grip & no smoothness.... And people saying that Honda is more reliable than Suzuki than they are mistaken. I had a Suzuki SD-110 and after driving it 90,000 + kms, not only was it still giving me an average of 60 kmpl but also the body (Shocks and Frame) was in really good condition too apart from being a little rusty and the drive was as smooth as always. Finally I sold it to a friend and he is still pushing that machine further. The only major work that had to be done was the clutch plates were replaced and that's it. Heck I tuned the bike at home till the day I sold it. Never took it to the mechanic and never ever was the Carburetor been opened. I don't think Honda can beat that.
    waqas18, TZB and SyedMoazzam like this.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

but our awam said... Honda k agay sab fail hain....
    SyedMoazzam likes this.
    People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arey bhai log maine review k mutabiq look wise pridor ok hai aur gd toh jiss ne sab se phle chalaya tha woh bhi nahi rha hai jab rejesh khana paida hua tha tab yeh design they aur aaj bhi wohi design tottaly bakwas bikes hain in style aur mera honda deluxe 2014 model bhi mujhe ganda lagta hai lool me laanat hai pk me sab motorcycles bananey wali compnies pe har year koi ghatya sa shape de kar bike launch kar dete hain ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

both are good , but this time, lets check gd's potential
    vickytulla likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

User Tag List