Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Bad service at Suzuki workshop

Hello,
    I would like to share an experience I had last week at the Suzuki showroom/workshop near Akbar Road in Karachi. I took my GS150 in for an oil change and tune up. I was surprised by the attitude and long waiting time quoted. I was told to come back after the 14th of March, as they were 'fully booked'. What is a customer supposed to do? I was then forced to have the oil changed by a roadside mechanic. The next shock was to find out that the spark plug on this bike is just not available at any ordinary spare part shop; one has to go to Aurangzeb market in the busiest most crowded part of Karachi for it. I returned to the showroom which of course, was 'out of stock'. The fact that I was visiting from Islamabad and didnt know my way around didnt seem to make them the least sympathetic to my predicament. Why are perfectly good products let down by incompetent unhelpful and plain downright useless staff? No wonder Honda is king here. You can get any part, any time, anywhere in this country. I would steer clear of buying the Suzuki till they get their Customer Service and parts inventory organised.
    http://groups.google.com.pk/group/vwcop

jz
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

oopz,tats bad
    www.facebook.com/performancepartslahore

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@ romano
    bro
    whr r u ?
    in khi or islamabad?
    v request u to kindly get the nr. of manager services for suzuki in ur city n complaint to him,
    if u r in KHI their h off: f 14, site mari pur, link road p o box 2708, khi, ph: 2575189, 2578840-2, fax 2563895

or check for isb office if u r there or if that is controlled by lhr off
    v ll provide u the lhr off nr.s

REGARDS,

founder:
    LBC (lahore bikers club)
    For Riding Jackets & Gloves, Armors, Saddle Bags, Knee & Elbow Guards etc: https://www.facebook.com/PbcMotorSport?fref=ts

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well the thing is this is the 1st time Suzuki bikes managed to get any sales here in pakistan so they are finding it hard to provide the parts and have enough service/parts centres in cities now if u take example of Islamabad/ Rawalpindi there is only one dealer of suzuki and he only have the parts he also does the service and even if u look around in the local parts market u will hardly see a shop sign board saying Suzuki parts are available...

So give them time they might increase the service centres..
    Speed costs money, how fast can you afford to go.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well i think u should find some AUTHORIZED SUZUKI MECHANIC workshop....
    this situation is the same since last year....no improvement...i never visit Suzuki showrooms for any of its maintainance work...just try to find a SUZUKI DEALER in ur nearest area
    Da OnE aT iTz XtReMez....

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sucks
    Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol its obvious....
    btw u can always complain to
    111-s-south
    111-776-884

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In our Pakistani after sale services scene, its better if you get some first hand knowledge and do all the stuff yourself or get it done via local mechanic and see if everything he does is proper.
    1st Generation Integration

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hello al,
    read yr comments, and yes, while the 150cc is (relatively) new, the company has been around for ages. why cant they get their moronic act together? they sound either very careless or Suzuki japan has no interest in this market. what gives? I have had this bike since September 2005, surely enough time for this company to get their spares orgainsed?? The rawalpindi oultet is helpful and fast, and while I did call up the factory this morning, the attitude was really not as pro active as one would expect. If I was Service manager at Pak Suzuki, and a customer had complained about the non availability of a spark plug, I would have hung my parts manager as well as the service advisor of the outlet. There is just NO accountablility in this country. Mediocrity rules, so sad.
    I mean, what would it have taken for them to have reoved a plug from a bike on the show room floor and satisfied this tied frustrated customer? Sadly common sense isnt so common at that particular outlet. I had a similar experience in Rwp with fuel filters and the exhaust pipe cover allen head chrome screws. One screw fell off a few weeks after I got the bike and the dealer still hasnt been able to find me one..oh well, maybe next year....
    http://groups.google.com.pk/group/vwcop

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

@romano
    it's very sad to hear about of your experience but sadly it is all too common here in PK. they'll kiss you backside to make a sale but after that they'll say "pick a number and stand in line"

if you are not happy with the product simply sell it, but if it's just the service you are not satisfied with i'll suggest you do it yourself, it'll be cheaper and give you peace of mind.

BTW are you the same Romano from VWCOP?
    1. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, 2. Resale wont save your life in an accident, 3. Genius has limits, stupidity has none, 4. Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level & beat you with experience, 5. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young! 6. انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats what I always said !!!
    ALWAYS GO FOR A HONDA....SIMPLE IS THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Proud owner of G-100

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

sad for suzuki.
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well Toyota Honda is good in this regard bcoz there parts division and even their antenna shop people are very helpful thats my personal experience and i had few very little cracks in my speedo meter plastic even though bike have warranty of 6 months and my was used for 9 months still the Honda Manager offered me a replacement and i refused after seeing the new meter without the monogram and i dun like the original fittings to be opened :p...

But you cant say they are also perfect Honda introduced CD 100 some years ago but just recently they managed to provide all the parts to the parts centers before there was same problems like Suzuki...

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW.....AND ON TOP OF EVERYTHING....YOU FORGOT YOUR CAMERA HERE TOO...TSK TSK.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All respective members,

This is an attitude of these companies, that is too much for a customer. Although Atlas Honda is far far better than what i am hearing about suzuki, but still my CD's Clutch worm was not working properly Antenna Sop agreed to change it. They didnt have it at that time he noted it is his required items list in October 2006, and bravo to honda this is still not here. (remember Suzuki GS is selling more than CD 100) They ought to be more active in spare part section.

Well question is what we can do? Guys we are all educated people here make communities and Groups and let these people know that what problems you are facing. And if these do not listen to you.

I read in papers that GOVT is setting Consumer Courts. Its paper work has been done and respective judges have been announced for them. Perhaps it may take some time before Offices are allocated to them and they will start working. I have asked an advocate to have a eye on it and if my probelm is not solved by atlas honda i will surely take them to court. U CAN READ ABOUT MY PROBLEM IN A SAD STORY OF MY CD 100.

If i have an update on Consumer Courts i will let you people know on the CD 100 thread. and if someone of you hears anything plz let me know.
    (i love pakistan)
    adil_dar@hotmail.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This Customer court idea is very good i hope they setup this court as soon as possible......
    Even though companies should give good customer support lekin pakistan main sedhi ungli sa ghee nahi nikalta so this is the solution..

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats was the genuine reason, I went day before yesterday and I was first person in morning for tune my bike. I looked myself that when they opened shutter service are was full of bike even they parked bikes in showroom area. that was genuine and just came back,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

that showroom is always full because of their excellent service. i get my bike tuned from about 4 years from the same showroom and even if i am late, they dont tune my bike because of the work load. there are alot of other showrooms. i have 4 around my area with almost all the parts available.
    people need to grow up sometimes and act MATURE !

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

year old Dig wow
    Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.
    P.J.O'Rourke

Closed Thread

User Tag List