Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Suzuki liana jerks,missing,pick problem solution

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Suzuki liana jerks,missing,pick problem solution

Dear ALL,

After a lot of Research and Surveys i have found at last the perfect solution for liana engine jerking,missing and pick problem especially on CNG.

The solution is to remove the factory fitted CNG kit as this kit is the source of all problems in CNG performance of this car.

We have installed a landirenzo EFI kit in my friends SUZUKI LIANA car who has a lot of problems in CNG earlier now each and every problem is solved its an easy process and will cost you almost 8000 to 10,000 Rs but you will feel the real performance of this car i bet.

Results:

We havent seen any difference in fuel consumption as now its more better than earlier and dont ask about its pick and speed in CNG as its become more lighter and faster so keep my advice in mind and just remove the factory fitted kit and enjoyyyyyyyyyyy.

comments will be appreciated so as i can discuss furthur, and also share your experiences as this car is flop due to its engine but if this cng Problem is solved so i dont think that its a bad engine, it only gives problem in cng mostly and now above is the solution for it.
    Oh "GOD" Save Me,My People & My Country.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good work mate...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bro you own a liana right? I have an option of buying liana as well but wasn't because of resale issue... What problems are the reason that engine is rated bad apart frum the cng?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ kazmi
    Yes Bro i have a liana too and i havent faced a single problem in its engine especially on petrol.
    People use it on cng with FF KITS and thats why they couldn't get the best peformance from it and everyone say its engine is not good.

I think overall its a very economical and perfect engine as far i have used it for last 4 years,most of the problem related to its pick in cng and its back push of engine when AC is switched on occurs to me in my FF cng kit but as i told u my friend has changed the FF kit and now he has put a EFI LANDI RENZO KIT and i have seen that every problem has gone even its performance with AC on CNG is also changed and its working perfect now.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice info yar
    top documentaries " Tears of Gaza"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@onlyfaith
    thanks a lot for appreciation

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry guyz i dont agree with changing the ff CNG kit on liana as the FF kit is Landi-Renzo Omegas, and is state-of-the-art technology, excellent performance. Only problem is that it can only be calibrated (gas adjustments) with the help of a patent software and interface cable.
    i also own a liana 06 LXI for the last six months or so.........i had all these problems like missing, jerking, missing while accelerating, unstable idle rpms specially with AC on, stalling while breaking, the 'USTADS' advised me to change the injector, some said liana ka ye inherent problem hai and all the rubbish advices......... BUT then i found the solution to all these problems and now my car moves silky smooth.
    Following steps must be checked before going on any other expensive solution:
    1. Make sure that there are no gas leaks, starting from cylinder till injector rail. You can check the leakages with the help of soapy water for pressure lines.
    2. Check that the earth-wire coming from the CNG kit is intact and is not loose, if there are any joints preferrablly re-solder them.
    3. Remove the solinoid (black round thing with wire) from the 'CNG regulator' and clean the rust /contaminants present on the solinoid with the help of carby cleaner or sand paper.
    4. Carefully check the lead going from positive terminal of the battery to the solinoid valve, re-solder joiints if any, REMOVE THE FUSE INSTALLED ON THIS WIRE AND CLEAN ITS TERMINALS WITH SAND PAPER also spray-clean the fuse recepticle, and make sure that the contact of the wire is not loose at any place that also includes all the connectors till the solinoid valve.
    5. If possible also clean the connectors of CNG ECU (electronic control unit) located behind the console under the dash board.
    6. If possible get it calibrated from a facility that has the patent software.
    7. If none of these measures work, go for cleaning the Throttle body, Idle Air Speed (IAS) sensor, Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) and Inlet Air Temp (IAT) sensors. For advice on cleaning these sensors you can always get some idea from youtude videos.
    8. Never ever wash the engine while car servicing......only use compressed air under the bonnet. Water may short-circuit any of the sensors which will be an expensive deal therafter.
    I got my issues resolved by STEP-4 above....Wish you all the best for your repairs.......if you resolve the issues just pray for me
    ihsaan

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

i actually know someone who had this problem
    went to all dealers ships of isb/pindi

and eventually sold the car and gave a daigh......good riddance
    Life is short and very unpredictable just like a Quarter mile .....

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)

After market kit in liana is not bad at all either.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

buy xli 2010 or liana o meter or cultus 0 meter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

great advise sir...
    go..go...GO....

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@salman bhai, how did your friend convert FF cng kit with lendi? did he remove complete FF kit and installed a new one or changed any part of it ???

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I dont know what to say but what ever advice you have given is complete rubbish.

I own Liana 2006, citi 2007 and corolla 2007 and Liana has the best performance on cng.

Stability wise, fuel economy wise, brakes wise it is far better then it's counter parts.

I love it's drive on cng as It is as good as driving the car on petrol.

My Liana gives a milage of 160 to 170 within townand 150 with ac on within Town.

Best thing about this car is perfect pick on cng.

If you don't know how to take care of your car then you can expect this lame reason from any one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe the problem is with the cng afterall. ive been using Liana on petrol for the past four years and have failed to understand why others keep complaining while my car has been running perfectly.
    RL589 likes this.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Trust me, Liana has a very good cng kit. If you are not willing to spend money and time on your car till the time it starts to create problem then I think you don't have a right to

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)

pakistan is a place of rumours.
    Both the kits are good but i have experienced the after market one is more better.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

i have a LIANA RXI 2006 model running on petrol, i am planing to convert to CNG please advise which CNG kit and Advancer should be installed and from where in Lahore. I went to Mavrick CNG the so called authorised dealers of Randi Renzo and the ustad there said "not install CNG kit in LIANA yeh KAMYAB nahi hay". please advise which is the best CNG conversion centre in lahore where ppl have knowledge about LIANA THanks.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)

gas lane chuburji.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks to all who have appreciated my thread and also i am want to thanks those as well who disagree with me as every one have there own experinces of this car and they are happy with it.

Me My self 100% satisfied with my kit conversion and it worked for me so i will say its the best solution in my case.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@salman khan, sir i agree with you i drove liana of my friend which is aftermarket cng fitted and he is so pleased plus drive was awesome.....

mine working fine on petrol but sometimes it jerks right after filling cng and now on petrol it is missing while on gas is fine can anyone help me ??????

thanks bros...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

User Tag List