Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree450Likes

Thread: CNG hartaal again..

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default CNG hartaal again..

These CNG associations people aren't doing any favor to us ,they should be kicked off.. The gas is no more available.I wonder what do they want from us..they have already looted us

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

agree with the poster. actually the profit on CNG is unjustified since its early days as a new cng station owner proudly tells other that i have recovered my all invested amount in one year and soo....while on the other hand a petrol pump owner only get 2-3 rs/liter or soo...
    junaid153 likes this.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I think when AWAAM burn their CNG pumps than they will take lesson. and i wish they take lesson like this.....
    omer91 and 7606 like this.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Whats the issue they have now?

Mentioned
    1482 Post(s)
    Tagged
    48 Thread(s)

They are not able to buy their new BMW 750iL every year.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

happy you xulfiqar.. i wasnt able to fill my tank today or yesterday.. or every thursday friday and saturday of every bloody week..
    i have to pour expensive petrol which dents my wallet.. there is only one solution to my problem.. move to kpk
    alee1 likes this.
    Drugs cause amnesia, and other things I can't remember

MGK
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by junaid153 View Post
    I think when AWAAM burn their CNG pumps than they will take lesson. and i wish they take lesson like this.....
    They are insured. win win situation

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my opinion, CNG stations should be closed now in order to provide gas to Industrial sector as well as domestic users. We have alternative fuels i.e. Petrol and Diesel to run vehicles but our industry is suffering due to shortage of gas, resulting in destabilzing our economy. Those who cannot afford petrol and diesel should avoid extra driving. It is the time that we should change our habbits and remaining reserves of gas should be utilized in a moderate way. Bahut ho gaya...gas reserves hum ne 10 saal se gaariyan chala chala ke khatam ker diye hain. And GOVT should search for more reserves of gas too.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

there is no shortage of gas.. gas reserves hamare pas itne hain that we can run a country as big as america..
    read some geography.. then some statistics.. authentic ones.. not by moulvi diesel and zardari type of people.
    why is it so hard to understand.. time and again people have tried to explain this... they want people to buy petrol. so thats why they have created an artificial shortage of gas... govt is earning hell lot of money from taxes on petrol.. now that cng's price is reduced.. they will show that theres increased shortage of gas.. and we need to increase the number of days of loadshedding. so people fill their tanks with gold (petrol) and govt's pockets get heavy

Mentioned
    1482 Post(s)
    Tagged
    48 Thread(s)

@ameerusman

Your last sentence is comical, the govt has no vested interest in any sort of energy discovery, The govt only has vested interest in lining their own pockets. AND realistically we need a stable social and security structure to get some oil prospecting companies into Pakistan.

As of current our "doodh ka feeder" waali intelligensia - aka stupidigensia is busy sipping chai and employing beggars for their work. Our entire police system is the best joke of the world. Uptil then - sukoon achi cheese hai, Sohrab Cycle chalaye
    AmeerUsman likes this.
    ZRS - Zulfiqar Racing Systems ..... - professionals at work - at crackwheels.com

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+1 to ameerusman

@ ravager - I have been involved with this gas field or industry for last 5 years and believe me you're very much mistaken.

YES, we had largest salt n gas reserves but you cannot imagine how rapidly they are depleting, and CNG is one of the worst things we re having in this country.

Even i also enjoy saving half of what i hav to spend while driving on petrol, and i do it because everyone else is doin the same.
    Else I, you n most of can afford petrol and if not then atleast we can manage.
    AmeerUsman and Adnan.vickey like this.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AmeerUsman View Post
    In my opinion, CNG stations should be closed now in order to provide gas to Industrial sector as well as domestic users. We have alternative fuels i.e. Petrol and Diesel to run vehicles but our industry is suffering due to shortage of gas, resulting in destabilzing our economy. Those who cannot afford petrol and diesel should avoid extra driving. It is the time that we should change our habbits and remaining reserves of gas should be utilized in a moderate way. Bahut ho gaya...gas reserves hum ne 10 saal se gaariyan chala chala ke khatam ker diye hain. And GOVT should search for more reserves of gas too.
    I recommend to please use public transport during the days CNG is closed. Especially when you have several task to do at RwP ISB on different places. You will feel the pain of ghareeb taxi wala and even more ghareeb passenger, during such days. In every 1 lac population, i think more than 80K would be dependent on public transport which is all on CNG now. If i can afford petrol or diesel, it doesn't mean everybody else can.
    PS: In this era, nobody has got any single minute to waste and go for extra driving EXCEPT kids refilling petrol through their parents money and having hand more softer than the females
    autophile and omer91 like this.
    Suggestions required

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and mind you, we re goin to have more n more gas reserves in production in next 3 years but your biggest reserves i.e. Qadirpur and Sui would nearly exhausting in coming 5years if consumed at the same pace.

And we dont want to get into a position when we would not have any gas at home, never for the industries just like NOW and CNG game would be over too.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xulfiqar View Post
    @ameerusman

Your last sentence is comical, the govt has no vested interest in any sort of energy discovery, The govt only has vested interest in lining their own pockets. AND realistically we need a stable social and security structure to get some oil prospecting companies into Pakistan.

As of current our "doodh ka feeder" waali intelligensia - aka stupidigensia is busy sipping chai and employing beggars for their work. Our entire police system is the best joke of the world. Uptil then - sukoon achi cheese hai, Sohrab Cycle chalaye
    Iss ghareeb mulk ke ghareeb log GLi to CNG pe chala sakte hain laikin sohrab cycle nahi.
    devilskreed likes this.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by panicslayer View Post
    I recommend to please use public transport during the days CNG is closed. Especially when you have several task to do at RwP ISB on different places. You will feel the pain of ghareeb taxi wala and even more ghareeb passenger, during such days. In every 1 lac population, i think more than 80K would be dependent on public transport which is all on CNG now. If i can afford petrol or diesel, it doesn't mean everybody else can.
    PS: In this era, nobody has got any single minute to waste and go for extra driving EXCEPT kids refilling petrol through their parents money and having hand more softer than the females
    Thanks for recommendation. Firstly public transport should not be dependent on CNG. they charge the fare of deisel or petrol from public. Secondly, according to my personl experience, poor taxi walas demand more money on NON-CNG days.So,Only public is suffering. No transporter and taxi wala suffers.
    omer91 and 7606 like this.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by haiderjaved View Post
    +1 to ameerusman

@ ravager - I have been involved with this gas field or industry for last 5 years and believe me you're very much mistaken.

YES, we had largest salt n gas reserves but you cannot imagine how rapidly they are depleting, and CNG is one of the worst things we re having in this country.

Even i also enjoy saving half of what i hav to spend while driving on petrol, and i do it because everyone else is doin the same.
    Else I, you n most of can afford petrol and if not then atleast we can manage.
    "i do it because everyone else is doin the same." thats very gentleman of you. so instead of doing what you believe in you do something.. because others are doing it.. isnt that called.. errmmm hypocrisy ?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

only gas reservoir from KARAK is enough for whole kpk and thats why no load shedding here. it means there are many more reservoirs in pakistan and I strongly believe there is no gas shortage in pakistan. importing petrol and diesel means we have to pay dollars. The biggest problem is , energy is used to make another energy. mean natural gas is used for making electricity. if we are able to generate electricity from atomic and coal then natural gas can be used in industries and vehicles.
    ""."""

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AmeerUsman View Post
    Iss ghareeb mulk ke ghareeb log GLi to CNG pe chala sakte hain laikin sohrab cycle nahi.
    Har kisi k pass GLI nehi hoti.
    autophile and omer91 like this.
    ""."""

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Damn So far its all good over here in Multan. Lets see tomorrow if they join their "brothers".

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Why cant we import gas like we import petrol, just because these looters have looted money in foreign banks and fears their account will be confiscated so cant go against USA and have Pakistan to Iran pipeline laid down.
    7606 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast

User Tag List