Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Beware of Eden Builder's Housing/Plot Scheme scam!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Beware of Eden Builder's Housing/Plot Scheme scam!

All those who have purchased / booked a house or plot with Eden Builders must read this.

http://express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwi...&Date=20090413
    syedibneali and mzaf like this.
    PW is rocking with new design!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

revealing
    PW is rocking with new design!

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

translation any one ?
    RIP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well as u all know eden city was one of their projects which is still in hanging. many effectees have joined together and meet regularly at the site. we host demonstration (at site, press club, eden owners homes) and doing all we can to bring this group to limelight as fraudsters. any who wants to join in this cause and donate some funds for filing case or anything else please be free to contatct on these nos. for more information.
    03004908645, 03334263218, 03334225839, 03219440747, 04235756128
    you will also get some more information from this yahoogroup “EdenCityLahore”
    looking forward for all to join in as a pressure group of this sort is our only way out otherwise they will keep on scamming. please join.
    123niazi likes this.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Qwertypiouo, heres the translation:

Eden Value homes are located in the Flood Zone, its the land where in 1992 a big flood wiped out villages and thousands of acres of agriculture land, now they are buiding these Value Homes at exactly the same place, the land was bought Very cheap as its in the Red Zone and these houses have been sold at very high prices, Authorites say that theres a good chance that history will repeat itself and a Flood May wipe out the whole area again.
    123niazi likes this.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waqas2896 View Post
    well as u all know eden city was one of their projects which is still in hanging. many effectees have joined together and meet regularly at the site. we host demonstration (at site, press club, eden owners homes) and doing all we can to bring this group to limelight as fraudsters. any who wants to join in this cause and donate some funds for filing case or anything else please be free to contatct on these nos. for more information.
    03004908645, 03334263218, 03334225839, 03219440747, 04235756128
    you will also get some more information from this yahoogroup “EdenCityLahore”
    looking forward for all to join in as a pressure group of this sort is our only way out otherwise they will keep on scamming. please join.
    I am among the effecties too, got three plots there all in B block; and once attended this meeting, I think 4 to 5 weeks ago.
    But my uncle visit this meeting regularly.
    U guyz are working great and I salute you guyz for your efforts

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh flood and thats why they r value homes
    mai aksr is liye logon se ja ker khud nahi milta
    wohi bekaar ke baatain wohi bekaar ke qissay

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by c123pk View Post
    Authorites say that theres a good chance that history will repeat itself and a Flood May wipe out the whole area again.
    I am not trying to take sides here, just asking a question: Why can't a levee be built to protect against a flood?
    My opinions, suggestions and thoughts are strictly my own. I reserve the right to be human and make mistakes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Possesion of Eden Value Homes

Despite getting all the payments including escalation, Eden Value homes are not delivering the homes to the buyers even after 33 months. Their committed time was 30 months. And the following amenities are still not provided. 1 Electricity 2. Gas, . If you are also an effectee please join hands with me to lodge a protest compaign.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is there any latest news on this topic??????? plz i would like to know....thanks
    Mahi ve ////////////

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I heard DHA City is not project of DHA. When I visited their site office in EME Thokar Niaz Baig, sales MANAGERS there were not providing ANY information except what they had disclosed in the newspaper. They were simply saying "this is project of DHA, our name is guarantee, dont worry"

Later I heard DHA issued clarification that it is not their project.

So question is, why DHA was keeping its lips locked for nearly a month? I think just to facilitate the blacksheep to collect billions and after that DHA can prove its virginity by denying ownership.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by riz_ View Post
    I am not trying to take sides here, just asking a question: Why can't a levee be built to protect against a flood?

after that you will still buy a house next to the river?

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)

This tells a lesson,
    Always buy realtime property.
    https://www.facebook.com/skillgrafik

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Eden value home affectee.

Quote Originally Posted by fn1000 View Post
    Despite getting all the payments including escalation, Eden Value homes are not delivering the homes to the buyers even after 33 months. Their committed time was 30 months. And the following amenities are still not provided. 1 Electricity 2. Gas, . If you are also an effectee please join hands with me to lodge a protest compaign.
    I bought a home in eden value homes project which was supposed to be handed over to me two years ago but every time I ask eden builders, they keep on extending the handing over. The last time I had a fight with them, their silly excuse was that the delay is due to nonavailability of labor. because there was a flood in Sindh in 2007.! I paid all the dues on time and they would penalize anyone who made late payments but would not even consider paying a penalty to us for the delay in completing the construction. The have been holding my money since 2007. I could have invested the money somewhere else and got a nice profit.
    I am looking for people affected by the project. I am sure there are many like me, so lets join hands and do something about it.
    Please reply or contact me on 03339126524.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Another Fraud EDEN SMART HOMES Ferozpur Road

my friend bought 5 marla in 2008-9 and last month he went to see whats the update and he was shocked to see there was nothing.....
    junaid153, mzaf and 123niazi like this.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

very true my brother in law is also the victim of eden lane vilas and eden smart homes at ferozpur road. Eden is one of the famous fraudelent Housing soceity in LAHORE.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

^but lets look on the bright side, they have ferarri 599 and importing latest expensive sports/luxury cars. hope u got the point...
    sunhonbun, mzaf and 123niazi like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, EDEN VALUE Homes is a genuine scheme and quite a nice one at that. Someone in my family has a home there and is quite happy with it. Of course being the typical pakistani real-estate company, EDEN didn't deliver the project in time (almost a year late) and the quality of material used was barely acceptable. Nonetheless, the scheme is a nice one and I've visited it a number of times. Can't say the same about other schemes of Eden though. About the flooding issue, I had heard the same thing, but someone told me that when it did flood back in the day, the flood reached Chowburgee as well, so if there is such a massive flood then all schemes on multan road will be affected anyways.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Eden Solve all ISSUES and stand up again

Dear Guys, i was participant of Khara SUch program, after program Dr Amjad Call us and sign MOU and start working on all proejcts, now he deliver the EDEN abad project, he give us reason that he was ill thats why projects are late , now they start working agian, they will not cheat with any one from last 34 years

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List