Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 53
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: honda city vs toyota corolla gli

  1. #1
    PakWheeler amad_ahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Sialkot
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default honda city vs toyota corolla gli

    Hi Friends

    i have 17 lacks and i want to buy luxury car. now i want to ask my friend which car is better. two car in my mind one is honda city and second is corolla gli. i am confused because some person says honda is better and some says toyota. now i want to ask some expert which one is better

    best regards,
    Amad

  2. #21
    Senior PakWheeler waleed80's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,616
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daniyalahmad View Post
    Both the Corolla and City ere extremely underpowered and useless cars.
    Cultus VXR EFI is waaaaaaaay better than both of them and it beats both the cars by almost 7 car gap.
    hahahaha love u man u r sssooooo rriittee ! ! ! i wonder why veyron didnt get the technology from Cultus EFi...they wud've saved millions of bucks

  3. #22
    PakWheeler Temojin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Muridkay
    Age
    34
    Posts
    574
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daniyalahmad View Post
    Both the Corolla and City ere extremely underpowered and useless cars.
    Cultus VXR EFI is waaaaaaaay better than both of them and it beats both the cars by almost 7 car gap.
    Chotey bhai abb bass ker do
    And yes I too will sell my civic and buy a Vxri because vtac < efi cultus

  4. #23
    PakWheeler porsch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    26
    Posts
    167
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @daniyalahmad

    cultus vxri chalana phr baat karna tum apni beqaaar car liana hee chalao

    ANYWAYS

    AM SAYING AGAIN

    HONDA CITY IS THE FASTEST NOW IN ITS CLASS 98.6 BHP AN HAS MANY FACILITIES THEN A COROLLA CRAP XLI 2010

    AND COROLLA 2010 IS UNDERPOWERED CAR TOO ......

    just compare it

    www.toyata-indus.com

    Honda | Pakistan

    if u carefully view it, u will see corolla stands no where n City has also less price........
    -

  5. #24
    Senior PakWheeler mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    22
    Posts
    7,081
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    @porch we all will sell ours better cars and will buy a crappy cultus vxri efi that has best accelertion lol
    Aunda Fan

  6. #25
    Senior PakWheeler mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    22
    Posts
    7,081
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    COROLLA ADVANTAGES
    XLI has also trunk light where city dont have it voids the warranty to install.
    XLi has a frame of highmount stop lamp only u have to put a bulb but city dont have a frame.
    XLi has luxury and better quality interior beige interior which dust is not visible where city has backish pathetic interior quality and lookin very cheap.
    XLi has many consoles and compartments then city.
    Corolla has more bigger and solid body than a city .CIty on accidents get worn out.
    Corolla has a upper class in rest of the world than city bcoz city can be compared with belta 1.3 ,vitz 1.3 liana and swift in rest of the countries but corolla comes with 1800 and 2400cc engines and is compared with civic ,mazda3.
    Corolla has world class market and satisfaction .
    Corolla has excellent resale value.
    Corolla has more reliability.
    COrolla has world wide reputation.
    Corolla is produced in around all countries but city is discontinued from japan and is produced in only 4-6 countries of asia.
    Corolla has more interior room and is spacious and its rear seat is larger.
    Corolla has better and more bright lights and back led lights.
    Corolla suspension is more good ,stiff and stonger and tougher.
    Seats of corolla are more comfortable and soft.
    Corolla has better grip and stability than new city bcoz its heavier.its very stable on even 180km/h

    Where city has only advantage of
    Better engine but thees e cars are not for racing.SO underpowered is something better bcoz it will not cause stupid honda fans to kick its vtec.
    ANd ABS but its present in GLi not in XLI.
    supereagle likes this.
    Aunda Fan

  7. #26
    Senior PakWheeler mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    22
    Posts
    7,081
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    @poster hope u got my point .so dont ask more and see my post and decide
    Aunda Fan

  8. #27
    Senior PakWheeler daniyalahmad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Select City
    Posts
    8,327
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by porsch View Post
    @daniyalahmad

    cultus vxri chalana phr baat karna tum apni beqaaar car liana hee chalao

    ANYWAYS

    AM SAYING AGAIN

    HONDA CITY IS THE FASTEST NOW IN ITS CLASS 98.6 BHP AN HAS MANY FACILITIES THEN A COROLLA CRAP XLI 2010

    AND COROLLA 2010 IS UNDERPOWERED CAR TOO ......

    just compare it

    www.toyata-indus.com

    Honda | Pakistan

    if u carefully view it, u will see corolla stands no where n City has also less price........
    No you are still wrong,
    Cultus VXR EFI is still fastest among all of them.
    City may be faster than a Corolla but Cultus VXR EFI is still too fast for any City or a Civic.
    One of the most difficult things in the world is to know how to do something, and to watch without comment, somebody else do it incorrectly.

  9. #28
    PakWheeler PGhasanJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    935
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    when EFI kicks in a Cultus with proper gear shifts can beat a Ford Mustang

  10. #29
    Senior PakWheeler zia1288's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Lahore
    Age
    26
    Posts
    5,802
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    @ amad_ahmed
    Brother in your mentioned budget you can get a Civic 1.8 or Corolla Altis ( you might have to increase your budget a little bit ). Both cars are good. I won't recommend any one of them, just get a test drive of both cars. And buy the one you like. Our comments will only confuse you, as half would say corolla and half would say Civic.

    So, Test drive both HONDA CIVIC 1.8 & TOYOTA COROLLA ALTIS 1.8 and decide which one suits you better.
    Almost everyone in Pakistan is doing corruption to the extent they can. Our leaders are doing at the level they can do. So why should we complain?

  11. #30
    PakWheeler maisambutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    513
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    buy a civic for 16,33 nw + 40 for the new dvd player i guess...its so much better dan a corolla/city...
    mess efFeCt

  12. #31
    Site Banned Zeejigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,120
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daniyalahmad View Post
    no you are still wrong,
    cultus vxr efi is still fastest among all of them.
    City may be faster than a corolla but cultus vxr efi is still too fast for any city or a civic.
    +1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000

  13. #32
    Site Banned Zeejigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,120
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zia1288 View Post
    @ amad_ahmed
    Brother in your mentioned budget you can get a Civic 1.8 or Corolla Altis ( you might have to increase your budget a little bit ). Both cars are good. I won't recommend any one of them, just get a test drive of both cars. And buy the one you like. Our comments will only confuse you, as half would say corolla and half would say Civic.

    So, Test drive both HONDA CIVIC 1.8 & TOYOTA COROLLA ALTIS 1.8 and decide which one suits you better.
    the best answer!..............but if u want to buy a zero meter then again drive city and corolla gli and then decide,corrola is light on pocket aur is porsch ki tu baat hi na suna!

  14. #33
    Senior PakWheeler mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    22
    Posts
    7,081
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    @poster buy a cultus efi vxri straight without having a test drive bcoz mr porch is sayin that its best and defeat a xli and city
    Aunda Fan

  15. #34
    Site Banned Zeejigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,120
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [QUOTE=porsch;2388558]@daniyalahmad

    cultus vxri chalana phr baat karna tum apni beqaaar car liana hee chalao



    daniyal do u have liana also?????

  16. #35
    Site Banned Zeejigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rawalpindi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,120
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mubeenshahid View Post
    COROLLA ADVANTAGES
    XLI has also trunk light where city dont have it voids the warranty to install.
    XLi has a frame of highmount stop lamp only u have to put a bulb but city dont have a frame.
    XLi has luxury and better quality interior beige interior which dust is not visible where city has backish pathetic interior quality and lookin very cheap.
    XLi has many consoles and compartments then city.
    Corolla has more bigger and solid body than a city .CIty on accidents get worn out.
    Corolla has a upper class in rest of the world than city bcoz city can be compared with belta 1.3 ,vitz 1.3 liana and swift in rest of the countries but corolla comes with 1800 and 2400cc engines and is compared with civic ,mazda3.
    Corolla has world class market and satisfaction .
    Corolla has excellent resale value.
    Corolla has more reliability.
    COrolla has world wide reputation.
    Corolla is produced in around all countries but city is discontinued from japan and is produced in only 4-6 countries of asia.
    Corolla has more interior room and is spacious and its rear seat is larger.
    Corolla has better and more bright lights and back led lights.
    Corolla suspension is more good ,stiff and stonger and tougher.
    Seats of corolla are more comfortable and soft.
    Corolla has better grip and stability than new city bcoz its heavier.its very stable on even 180km/h

    Where city has only advantage of
    Better engine but thees e cars are not for racing.SO underpowered is something better bcoz it will not cause stupid honda fans to kick its vtec.
    ANd ABS but its present in GLi not in XLI.
    very well said!\m/

  17. #36
    PakWheeler distorter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    24
    Posts
    367
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    go for mark2 2003 nice car

  18. #37
    PakWheeler atherrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    21
    Posts
    443
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daniyalahmad View Post
    Both the Corolla and City ere extremely underpowered and useless cars.
    Cultus VXR EFI is waaaaaaaay better than both of them and it beats both the cars by almost 7 car gap.
    hahahhaha....EFI cultus really doesnt stand wid city BUD.....
    U must hav had a race wid ur cultus on highoctane nd city on CNG...otherwise..EFI cultus is a kiD in front of city
    Religion and Science are not at odds, Science is just too young to understand.

  19. #38
    PakWheeler atherrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    21
    Posts
    443
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nd I suggest u to Get a Manual Civic..Brand New...best option
    Religion and Science are not at odds, Science is just too young to understand.

  20. #39
    Senior PakWheeler mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    22
    Posts
    7,081
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah vti manual is a better option if u can maintain it but for city i will say go for gli.
    Aunda Fan

  21. #40
    Senior PakWheeler mubeenshahid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sargodha
    Age
    22
    Posts
    7,081
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    man u dont know how fast the crappy paksuzuki cultus efi vxri is and is acceleration is better than civic.dont tak it serious its only for mr porch who think that cultus is best
    Quote Originally Posted by atherrr View Post
    hahahhaha....EFI cultus really doesnt stand wid city BUD.....
    U must hav had a race wid ur cultus on highoctane nd city on CNG...otherwise..EFI cultus is a kiD in front of city
    Aunda Fan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

User Tag List

Similar Threads

  1. HONDA CIVIC,CITY and Toyota corolla
    By salman09 in forum Vehicles / Bikes
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 16-10-2009, 04:24 PM
  2. toyota corolla/honda city required
    By surgazhar in forum Vehicles / Bikes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-08-2009, 03:10 PM
  3. proton gen-2 or toyota corolla xli or honda city??
    By cowratgee in forum D.I.Y Projects
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 05:43 PM
  4. Honda City OR Toyota Corolla ???
    By zainrock5 in forum Miscellaneous Items
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 01-04-2007, 08:11 PM
  5. Honda City or Toyota Corolla Xli ?
    By amjadch in forum Wheels in Pakistan
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 22-11-2004, 10:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •