Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By asad1

Thread: Suggestion required regarding Cultus 08 Repair work Suspension Cluth Engine Tyres

  1. #1
    PakWheeler ShAgY102's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Age
    18
    Posts
    568
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Suggestion required regarding Cultus 08 Repair work Suspension Cluth Engine Tyres

    Assalamualikum fellow pw'ers,

    I have a 2008 Cultus VXRi 90000kms done. I will sell it after a few months most probably in december after I buy a used car from EXPO of Suzuki Used Cars. The car is with me for 3 months so I think I can get it repaired because the condition is not good right now.
    Suggestion is required for:
    1. The clutch is hard and needs replacement I think I will change it should I go for original or the thailand made kits?
    2. It is running on general tyres since 40k kms but the tyres are worn out So I can change them with General or china?
    3. The car headgasket was blown once and repaired by a good mechanic but it has a sound kinda noisy engine I think I won't go for that repairing cause It will cost me a fortune.
    4. The suspension needs replacement too. So what should I change?
    5. The car is rusted from a few places cause my dear brother used it and he used to apply diesel underneath it.
    6. Body wise It has only a touch up which was dry dented out.

    Now suggest me that should I get the things done except the engine or not? Will it increase my car price?
    Currently I am getting 675000 cash but I need to use it. If I get 25k work done plus I install new tyres will it fetch the money? Exterior wise the car's body is in great shape.
    Trying to be superman !

  2. #2
    PakWheeler ShAgY102's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Age
    18
    Posts
    568
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bump
    Trying to be superman !

  3. #3
    Senior PakWheeler asad1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,323
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    is ur car on CNG ?
    is it full original ?
    if its with CNG and full original get it work done clutch plate and pressure plate work will be done in 6k max
    dont know the condition of suspension better dont repair it get kabli one

    original cultus vxr CNG cost more than Rs 750k u still have margin of profit
    ShAgY102 likes this.

  4. #4
    PakWheeler ShAgY102's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Age
    18
    Posts
    568
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asad1 View Post
    is ur car on CNG ?
    is it full original ?
    if its with CNG and full original get it work done clutch plate and pressure plate work will be done in 6k max
    dont know the condition of suspension better dont repair it get kabli one

    original cultus vxr CNG cost more than Rs 750k u still have margin of profit

    Sir It is FF CNG
    Yes All original except front bumper.
    Sir the mechanics here are thugs seriously and the shop keepers too.
    Clutch wire new cost 860PKRs
    They will change the gear oil for 1500Rs
    Clutch Plate Japan is around 2500
    Pressure Plate Japan is 2100
    Thrush Bearing is 1500
    Labour of the so called ustad is 2000Rs
    And If ustad jee recommends staaring work that is something extra.

    I really don't need profit upon it. I want to fetch the money that I am investing on my car only. I am getting it undercoated from Suzuki 3s at 1500Rs is this fine?

    Thanks for prompt reply!
    Trying to be superman !

  5. #5
    PakWheeler ShAgY102's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Age
    18
    Posts
    568
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Trying to be superman !

  6. #6
    PakWheeler typeN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    953
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    how is your car performing after fixing the gasket? does it heat up on long journeys?
    HONDA+NISSAN=POWER MEETS STYLE

  7. #7
    PakWheeler ShAgY102's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Age
    18
    Posts
    568
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by typeN View Post
    how is your car performing after fixing the gasket? does it heat up on long journeys?

    No heat ups bro but there is a sound from engine bay that bothers me a lot. I showed to many mechanics and many opinions came. Some said the valve seals are causing these. Some said Camshaft problem. Some said the engine block is not properly fitted rest said piston rod is broken.
    Trying to be superman !

  8. #8
    PakWheeler ShAgY102's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Age
    18
    Posts
    568
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    There is another issue with the car i.e it drops rpm and sometimes engine is shut off. Tuning, Plug wire change, timing setting on timing analyzer, cng kit service, throttel body service none works for me So I live the way it is :/
    Trying to be superman !

  9. #9
    Senior PakWheeler asad1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,323
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Get the work done

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using PW Forums mobile app

  10. #10
    PakWheeler ShAgY102's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Age
    18
    Posts
    568
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asad1 View Post
    Get the work done

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using PW Forums mobile app
    Okay thanks for the advice bro
    Trying to be superman !

  11. #11
    PakWheeler ShAgY102's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Age
    18
    Posts
    568
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bump!!
    Trying to be superman !

  12. #12
    Senior PakWheeler bradpit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,995
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShAgY102 View Post
    Sir It is FF CNG
    Yes All original except front bumper.
    Sir the mechanics here are thugs seriously and the shop keepers too.
    Clutch wire new cost 860PKRs
    They will change the gear oil for 1500Rs
    Clutch Plate Japan is around 2500
    Pressure Plate Japan is 2100
    Thrush Bearing is 1500
    Labour of the so called ustad is 2000Rs
    And If ustad jee recommends staaring work that is something extra.

    I really don't need profit upon it. I want to fetch the money that I am investing on my car only. I am getting it undercoated from Suzuki 3s at 1500Rs is this fine?

    Thanks for prompt reply!
    Brother clutch / gear box charges above are all OK.

    Suspension including front and rear shocks /springs / boots / packing with labour will cost 8,000 with good kabli parts.

    Dont even think about new parts they will cost u 3 times.

    Gaskit with labour will cost u less than 5K and its a important work as buyer will look for engine noise.

    Also get the AC work done if its not working.

    13" General Tyres will cost u 16,000 but go for Linglong 13" tyres or used Kumho will cost you 10-12K rs for 2 years old tyres. Tyres are also important to sell a car.

    Once in good condition you can easily demand 7.5 lac for your car in Hyderabad.
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

  13. #13
    PakWheeler ShAgY102's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Age
    18
    Posts
    568
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bradpit View Post
    Brother clutch / gear box charges above are all OK.

    Suspension including front and rear shocks /springs / boots / packing with labour will cost 8,000 with good kabli parts.

    Dont even think about new parts they will cost u 3 times.

    Gaskit with labour will cost u less than 5K and its a important work as buyer will look for engine noise.

    Also get the AC work done if its not working.

    13" General Tyres will cost u 16,000 but go for Linglong 13" tyres or used Kumho will cost you 10-12K rs for 2 years old tyres. Tyres are also important to sell a car.

    Once in good condition you can easily demand 7.5 lac for your car in Hyderabad.

    7.5 :O Not really I ain't a thug. I will sell it 675k plus the work money which I am spending I am happy with It
    Trying to be superman !

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •