Assalamualikum fellow pw'ers,
I have a 2008 Cultus VXRi 90000kms done. I will sell it after a few months most probably in december after I buy a used car from EXPO of Suzuki Used Cars. The car is with me for 3 months so I think I can get it repaired because the condition is not good right now.
Suggestion is required for:
1. The clutch is hard and needs replacement I think I will change it should I go for original or the thailand made kits?
2. It is running on general tyres since 40k kms but the tyres are worn out So I can change them with General or china?
3. The car headgasket was blown once and repaired by a good mechanic but it has a sound kinda noisy engine I think I won't go for that repairing cause It will cost me a fortune.
4. The suspension needs replacement too. So what should I change?
5. The car is rusted from a few places cause my dear brother used it and he used to apply diesel underneath it.
6. Body wise It has only a touch up which was dry dented out.
Now suggest me that should I get the things done except the engine or not? Will it increase my car price?
Currently I am getting 675000 cash but I need to use it. If I get 25k work done plus I install new tyres will it fetch the money? Exterior wise the car's body is in great shape.