Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default My Brand New Daewoo Racer! MashAllah

http://www.pakwheels.com/rides/2002-...cer-of-tauxeef
    Attached Images Attached Images               
    a programmer, webmaster, electronics enthusiast, traveller, adventurer, gizmo's freak by hobby & an electrical engineer by profession tauxeef.com

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@nauman
    i am agreed with u bro , in twin cities there r many excellent condition daewoos r still under use of Army, Air Force and Govt officers and they r not willing to sale it.
    Nimaz Timming : Fajar: 03 45 am, Zohar: 1:30 pm, Asar : 5 30 pm, Maghrib : 7 20 pm , Esha : 9 00 pm , Don't forget to reserve few minutes for nimaz

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@haha nice topic
    poster got a really nice car upto mark and people who are saying that daewoo doesnt worth more than 2 lakhs its preety wronge as in islamabad pindi these cars are in huge number.well i sold my 1st daewoo for 290 in 1997-2003 it was maintained car from fedral autos
    had a baleno from 2003-2008 poor suspension even geniune parts wont last long..had preety bad experiances..
    buyed a daewoo again in 2008 jan sold it after one year for 320k even at that time no daewoo worths more than 270-280
    it really repends what i buyed was a good car made it more than good that is a problem with other cars for example repaint dosent make any difference to daewoo market engine swap dosent..one whole in daewoo car matters and else who says spare parts are not findable and expensive..
    we own Corolla 2 1997 model, had a indus rolla for centuries there parts are way to expensive and even baleno parts are more expensive than daewoo the thing is daewoo arnt become popular expect islamabad and pindi is becuase there isnt any quality mechanics and avialibilty of parts make it worse and unreliable car in peoples eyes..my dear fellow members were saying u have a better option in 4 lakh rupess yes we do have better options lyk buying a 95 civic which would be pain in *** and would be visiting workshop every day..or u cant get a car in 4 lakh rs in which u are comfortable and you can go even without giving a second thought that ya it will go till khi..the thing is i recommend it beacuse in this money u can get a clean mehran or khyber way far more better than these..
    i disagree with few of my brother that it is better than a corolla or honda certainly it isnt and even its not fast than those cars ohc version which usually come to pakistan.. it is comparable with corolla's and honda's but daewoo dash board is made with ghata so there isnt any match of build quality from a japanese car.. but seriously who cares for a dash board.and some interior noises..
    some brothers mentioning the brake problem that is due to ff brakes to heats on long routes but if u change the servo with cielo servo or corolla than the problem would get resolved.
    timing belt and cam issue dosent come untill your engine overhauled and head get faced..if u get the engine overhaul never face your head buy a kabli head or kabli engine..
    generator causes issues replace it with cielo's,nissan,or hitachi this issue would be resolved as well
    i currenty own a cielo buyed a daewoo and converted it buy own self and replaced like every thing expect frame..which certainly cant do in civic and corolla caz woh phir 10 lakh mein ja ke paray ge tou yah 4-5 lakh mein parhti hai..so every thing worths and cars does pay off by there condition
    even my mechanic says that time to me that brp it would be difficult to get any thing over 300k because daewoo dun worth much n u know us waqt garian sasti thien tab i sold for 320k so it really depends yar..other than that maintance is cheap cng consumption is awsum even did 180+ on motorways without ac..its condenser is even bigger than xlis so thats why ac is awsome so it really is a good car..i know people in lhr and khi who really dun like daewoo but in islamabad and pindi in few years its really getting some good market now even daewoo in bad shape fetch yew anyfink between 250-300k btw local reg cars like isb lhr and pindi not khi and small cities reg and only cars which came in officers scheme or army qoutas,even good daewoo cost you from 300-370..
    i am the owner of 3 daewoo's from 97.. till 2010. many of pw friend in daewoo fan club knows me ..so daewoo is not a bad car its good value for money..i drove my car about 10 thousand km and didnt went to workshop just for oil change..

hope not long answer any one wana see my cielo can see in daewoo fourm or if poster dun mind and any body wana see it i can post the pictures here
    regards

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nauman View Post
    @haha nice topic
    poster got a really nice car upto mark and people who are saying that daewoo doesnt worth more than 2 lakhs its preety wronge as in islamabad pindi these cars are in huge number.well i sold my 1st daewoo for 290 in 1997-2003 it was maintained car from fedral autos
    had a baleno from 2003-2008 poor suspension even geniune parts wont last long..had preety bad experiances..
    buyed a daewoo again in 2008 jan sold it after one year for 320k even at that time no daewoo worths more than 270-280
    it really repends what i buyed was a good car made it more than good that is a problem with other cars for example repaint dosent make any difference to daewoo market engine swap dosent..one whole in daewoo car matters and else who says spare parts are not findable and expensive..
    we own Corolla 2 1997 model, had a indus rolla for centuries there parts are way to expensive and even baleno parts are more expensive than daewoo the thing is daewoo arnt become popular expect islamabad and pindi is becuase there isnt any quality mechanics and avialibilty of parts make it worse and unreliable car in peoples eyes..my dear fellow members were saying u have a better option in 4 lakh rupess yes we do have better options lyk buying a 95 civic which would be pain in *** and would be visiting workshop every day..or u cant get a car in 4 lakh rs in which u are comfortable and you can go even without giving a second thought that ya it will go till khi..the thing is i recommend it beacuse in this money u can get a clean mehran or khyber way far more better than these..
    i disagree with few of my brother that it is better than a corolla or honda certainly it isnt and even its not fast than those cars ohc version which usually come to pakistan.. it is comparable with corolla's and honda's but daewoo dash board is made with ghata so there isnt any match of build quality from a japanese car.. but seriously who cares for a dash board.and some interior noises..
    some brothers mentioning the brake problem that is due to ff brakes to heats on long routes but if u change the servo with cielo servo or corolla than the problem would get resolved.
    timing belt and cam issue dosent come untill your engine overhauled and head get faced..if u get the engine overhaul never face your head buy a kabli head or kabli engine..
    generator causes issues replace it with cielo's,nissan,or hitachi this issue would be resolved as well
    i currenty own a cielo buyed a daewoo and converted it buy own self and replaced like every thing expect frame..which certainly cant do in civic and corolla caz woh phir 10 lakh mein ja ke paray ge tou yah 4-5 lakh mein parhti hai..so every thing worths and cars does pay off by there condition
    even my mechanic says that time to me that brp it would be difficult to get any thing over 300k because daewoo dun worth much n u know us waqt garian sasti thien tab i sold for 320k so it really depends yar..other than that maintance is cheap cng consumption is awsum even did 180+ on motorways without ac..its condenser is even bigger than xlis so thats why ac is awsome so it really is a good car..i know people in lhr and khi who really dun like daewoo but in islamabad and pindi in few years its really getting some good market now even daewoo in bad shape fetch yew anyfink between 250-300k btw local reg cars like isb lhr and pindi not khi and small cities reg and only cars which came in officers scheme or army qoutas,even good daewoo cost you from 300-370..
    i am the owner of 3 daewoo's from 97.. till 2010. many of pw friend in daewoo fan club knows me ..so daewoo is not a bad car its good value for money..i drove my car about 10 thousand km and didnt went to workshop just for oil change..

hope not long answer any one wana see my cielo can see in daewoo fourm or if poster dun mind and any body wana see it i can post the pictures here
    regards
    great bro.. chaa *** hoo... that what i was trying to tell these ninkampoops for last one month.. actually they r lakeer ka faqeer.. well when we were gettin this daewoo i argueed alot with ma father... but he said new new ha tum chala k dakhna.. so yeh it worth it he was rite.. aur ab ma yeh kisi ko bhi nai data for use.. after two years i just changed its front shocks coz bohat arsa khari rahi the soo they wer jamed...

i not only worth the money we spend.. it really gives the driving pleasure.. i alwasy mentioned this that i love its sound alot ... when b/w 2000-3000RPM it sounds like brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. will try to upload the video.. and its hell comfortable.. and driving pleasure is awsume..

and yeh we willl love to see ya daewoo..
    a programmer, webmaster, electronics enthusiast, traveller, adventurer, gizmo's freak by hobby & an electrical engineer by profession tauxeef.com

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Zero Meter Daewoo Racer! MashAllah -117375 My Zero Meter Daewoo Racer! MashAllah -117376 My Zero Meter Daewoo Racer! MashAllah -117377 My Zero Meter Daewoo Racer! MashAllah -117378 My Zero Meter Daewoo Racer! MashAllah -117379

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Zero Meter Daewoo Racer! MashAllah -117380 My Zero Meter Daewoo Racer! MashAllah -117381 My Zero Meter Daewoo Racer! MashAllah -117382 My Zero Meter Daewoo Racer! MashAllah -117383 My Zero Meter Daewoo Racer! MashAllah -117384

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Zero Meter Daewoo Racer! MashAllah -117389 My Zero Meter Daewoo Racer! MashAllah -117390 My Zero Meter Daewoo Racer! MashAllah -117391 My Zero Meter Daewoo Racer! MashAllah -117392

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hope yew guys like it n ya these are 10 months old pics now car is tinted number plates changed and also missing indicators are inplaced

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MashAllah, Excellent mate!
    Bura Nahin Socha Kabhi Bhi Main Ne Kisi K Liye.... Jis Ki Jaisi Soch Thi Us Ne Waisa Hi Jaana Mujhe!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nauman View Post
    hope yew guys like it n ya these are 10 months old pics now car is tinted number plates changed and also missing indicators are inplaced
    great car bro i really loved it

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

loved your car tauxeef bhai..
    yaar wats the secret how did u manage to get zero meter??
    there are alot of cars (i hav heard) parked zero meter in outskirts of isb, how one can get those cars??
    A "cool dude" who says civic is the best car in the universe actually owns a CD 70!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

thanx bro.. well i got it from an auction held at peshawar airport.. it was bought fr the MD of an airline.. but luckly :p he didnt know to put it in reverse soo he got an xli then and the car was in garage for 3 years and the auctioned..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

and do let me know where they r standin there.. i m lovin daewoo that much that i am plaining to add one more in ma fleet plz do let me knw

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@tauxeef : Brother i like ur car , MashAllah v.nice car , please do write a detailed review of daewoo racer its pros and cons.......i find its interior much more roomy then civic 7th gen , margalla , corolla previous gen , also i find it much more luxurious then these cars.... do you agree or is it just me?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@sial_ali thanx broo. will surly rite it soon..
    yeh u r absolutely rite.. its v luxurious, rooms, and hav smooth ride

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gr8 car

jz
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

nicely kept but it really isnt zero meter,its used but in a extra ordinary nice condition
    www.facebook.com/performancepartslahore

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SALMANWASEEM View Post
    gr8 car
    thanx bro

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

nice ride
    Learn da Rulz... then breaK them....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ tauxeef

halaka muje aaj tak ye samej nahi aaye keh tumhare 1993 Model ki car 2010 mei Zero Meter kasi ha??

mara lagta ha tum ne meter ko khool kar us ko Zero kiya howa ha
    & u r feeling urself happy with it . . .
    whenever u see ur Zero Meter u gets Energy
    i think after every trip u bring ur meter back to Zero

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Khan_Saab View Post
    @ tauxeef

yara muje aaj yak ye samej nahi aaye keh tumhare 1993 Model ki car 2010 mei Zero Meter kasi ha??

mara lagta ha tum ne meter ko khool kar us ko Zero kiya howa ha
    & u r feeling urself happy with it . . .
    whenever u see ur Zero Meter u gets Energy
    i think after every trip u bring ur meter back to Zero
    yar its just an attrative title its a crap... now haappyy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

User Tag List