I was planning to upgrate my Cultus Vxli 2008 for last three months. There was a big tie between Toyota vitz and Suzuki Swift. Both rides are awesome, but I had to pick one. So, in the end I picked Toyota Vitz. The main reason to pick it was the lack of auto transmission in Suzuki Swift.
Second tie was in between 1.3L and 1.0L versions. Though 1.0 is the best if one wants to save fuel and taxes but I required power too. So I opted for 1.3 version.
I will use this thread to keep you all updated about the ride inshAllah.
1) Pictures of Engine bay
2) Fog lights
3) Activating GPS Navigation and a sample Video during navigation.
4) Steelmate two way Alarm System
5) Console Armrest
7) New RIMs and Tires
Some Very useful discussions
1) How to read auction sheet and extract information like original odometer reading etc for JDM rides
2) Which one is the best suitable tire size for Vitz? (Page 14, 15 and 16)
3A) CVT Oil Change procedure, requirements and necessity
3B) The Genuine components Toyota recommends to change at every gear oil change
4A) Some discussion on CAT removal (fears, theories, practices)
4B) How to remove first CAT
4C) How to remove second CAT
5) How to change the cabin filter/Air condition filter?
6) How to register an imported vehicle in Islamabad? (Summary of complete procedure)
7) Toyota Vitz JDM Packages and details.
8) Iridium vs copper plugs.
Major car part failures
1) Weired noises in the engine due to water pump bearings
1B) The water pump was replace. [price]
1) Hitting a shahzore. It was my mistake Received some scratches on bumper
and a little dent in body.