Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 110
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: My Gli 1.6 AT Super ECT (Wine Red)

  1. #1
    PakWheeler Follow
    khilji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Lightbulb My Gli 1.6 AT Super ECT (Wine Red)

    Friends I have recently booked my new Gli 1.6 AT Super ECT (in Wine Red) and its on its way...(pics will be shared as soon as it arrives)

    Toyota is offering all Altis features in 60k which includes:

    1. Altis Orginal Alloy Rims
    2. Side Skirts
    3. Coloured Mud Flaps
    4. Altis Fog Lights
    5. Wooden Paneling
    6. Wooden Side Panelings
    7. Coloured Door Handles


    Do you think one should go for this?? Please no Altis / Gli War.

    Some Initial Pics on Page 2
    My Gli 16 AT Super ECT Wine Red -384676

    My Gli 16 AT Super ECT Wine Red -384677

    My Gli 16 AT Super ECT Wine Red -384678

    My Gli 16 AT Super ECT Wine Red -384679

    My Gli 16 AT Super ECT Wine Red -384680

    My Gli 16 AT Super ECT Wine Red -384681

    My Gli 16 AT Super ECT Wine Red -384682

    My Gli 16 AT Super ECT Wine Red -384683

    My Gli 16 AT Super ECT Wine Red -384684

    My Gli 16 AT Super ECT Wine Red -384685

    My Gli 16 AT Super ECT Wine Red -384686

    My Gli 16 AT Super ECT Wine Red -384687

  2. #2
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RollOnBigMaMa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    100
    Posts
    5,655
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)

    Default

    hmmm... well, to me, it seems a very good deal. But are yu sure they are offering u ORIGINAL altis alloys?

    As 6 months back, i was deciding between city and GLi and I happened to ask toyota about the rims. They said they had two varieties. The one delivered with altis was super light weight and was for 60k. And one was of comparatively low quality, was for 30k.

    And one thing more, that all these accessories will be fitted by showroom mechanics not the indus factory...

    Correct me if I am wrong in any aspect...
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

  3. #3
    PakWheeler Follow
    usmanghani555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    27
    Posts
    121
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    what about airbag and steering?

  4. #4
    PakWheeler Follow
    khilji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well according to them its Genuine Altis Rims.

    As far as the mechanics are concerned, they are Toyota Authorised 3S dealers who are well trained (frankly speaking, same Pakistanis are working in Indus Factory). Above all, adding these features are not that rocket science, its simple installation if its only rims and side skirts etc.

  5. #5
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    chinyoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,052
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Even then u wont have,
    Navigation
    steering
    airbag
    optiron meter
    Chrome stripes
    Fog lamps (button on headlight assembly)
    keyless entry
    retractable side mirrors

    60k seems gud, but 60k more wud get u Altis
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

  6. #6
    PakWheeler Follow
    khilji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ok Steering costs around 12k

    all other options can be added including push start for around 85 to 90k (still cheaper).

    but brother im not comparing it with Altis. just needed some suggestions whether to go for the add ons or not.

    Cheers

  7. #7
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    dms664's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Select City
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    1
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default


    COROLLA Altis



    Model
    Price

    1.6 Corolla GLi A/T

    1,769,000

    1.6 Corolla Altis M/T

    1,839,000

    1.6 Corolla Altis M/T SR

    1,929,000

    1.6 Corolla Altis A/T

    1,929,000

    1.6 Corolla Altis A/T SR

    2,019,000

    Toyota Corolla - 2.0D

    1,604,000

    Toyota Corolla - 2.0D SN

    1,809,000

    Toyota Corolla - 2.0D SN SR

    1,914,000


    * Note: The above prices may be subject to change without any prior notification.





    You should have booked an altis MT instead if AT is not a compulsion
    You can change your order now also if you want.

    The difference would be of 70k but it will worth it . The 3S 60k Jugaar will just create a placebo effect and nothing else.

    Regards
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, help me to remember that Your love is greater than my disappointment and Your plans for my life are better than my Dreams.

  • #8
    PakWheeler Follow
    khilji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    AT is a compulsion dear...MT is not feasible for me atleast.

    I was talking about Altis AT i.e. 160k more expensive.

  • #9
    PakWheeler Follow
    alitayyab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    39
    Posts
    126
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I also booked a gli yesterday from Toyota Islamabad motors. The Altis package they showed me was 54k but did not include alloys the cost of which was 30k itself. Are u sure they included alloys in tht price? Obviously haven't paid them this ain't as this is after delivery.

  • #10
    PakWheeler Follow
    khilji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alitayyab View Post
    I also booked a gli yesterday from Toyota Islamabad motors. The Altis package they showed me was 54k but did not include alloys the cost of which was 30k itself. Are u sure they included alloys in tht price? Obviously haven't paid them this ain't as this is after delivery.
    What is included in your 54k package?

    60k details are posted in my original post.

  • #11
    z06
    z06 is offline
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    z06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    giving 60k to toyota is better..atleast your satisfied you got original stuff..rather running in market to find some original ...
    "Whoever said money can't buy happiness never bought a CORVETTE "

    ..::Z06::..

  • #12
    PakWheeler Follow
    alitayyab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    39
    Posts
    126
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khilji View Post
    What is included in your 54k package?

    60k details are posted in my original post.
    Everything that you mention except alloys. The accessories guy had this on his computer and gave us a printout as well. He showed us two sets of alloys. One set was that of Altis the other was Toyota badged but not the one used in Altis. The former was 32k the latter30k.

  • #13
    PakWheeler Follow
    jayb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Lahore
    Posts
    467
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well if they're offering you alloys in that 60k price then sure, go for it.
    Hands. Heart. Soul. Porsche. ♥

  • #14
    PakWheeler Follow
    khilji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by alitayyab View Post
    Everything that you mention except alloys. The accessories guy had this on his computer and gave us a printout as well. He showed us two sets of alloys. One set was that of Altis the other was Toyota badged but not the one used in Altis. The former was 32k the latter30k.
    Well 54k is way too much... Toyota isb offered me this package for 32k (excluding rims).

  • #15
    PakWheeler Follow
    khilji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khilji View Post
    Well 54k is way too much... Toyota isb offered me this package for 32k (excluding rims).
    Toyota in g-6. Abpara

  • #16
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    chinyoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,052
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khilji View Post
    ok Steering costs around 12k

    all other options can be added including push start for around 85 to 90k (still cheaper).

    but brother im not comparing it with Altis. just needed some suggestions whether to go for the add ons or not.

    Cheers
    Steering costs around 15k
    keyless entry OEM around 5 to 10k
    Air bag (atleast 40-50k) Priceless
    Optiron meter around 25k
    The alloys they are offering are Replicas OEM alloys are 15-20k each 20x4 = 80k

    the list goes on, 160k is a good difference, but ul get repayed when go to sell your car.

    About 60k being charged by Toyota dealer its totaly justified, would cost around same if you do it your self

    side skirts OEM 5.5k
    side moulding are 3.5k
    paint (4 side moulding, 4 door handles, 2 side skirt, 2 rear mudflaps) 1000/peice = 12k)

    OEM wooden paneling 8-12k
    Replica Alloys 25k, Showroom dealers ask 30k

    30+12+12+9= 63 (less ur cars side skirts, steel rims wheel caps mudflaps) 60k.

    doing it your self would save you 5-6k but peice of mind wont be there.

    my summary to you is, that if you can extend your budget opt for Altis A/T or else Gli A/T with Altis accesories is great.
    Get over the fact that Xli lacks power windows, Its an Xli because it lacks thoose features or else it would be a Gli or an Altis if had all the goodies.

  • #17
    PakWheeler Follow
    alitayyab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    39
    Posts
    126
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khilji View Post
    Well 54k is way too much... Toyota isb offered me this package for 32k (excluding rims).
    yeah, I'll probably double check when i get the car, which is some time off from now.
    But i did double check in F-10, the package that toyota was offering for 54K, F-10 people were quoting a number between 20 and 32k depending on the quality of the stuff.

  • #18
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RollOnBigMaMa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    100
    Posts
    5,655
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by khilji View Post
    Well according to them its Genuine Altis Rims.

    As far as the mechanics are concerned, they are Toyota Authorised 3S dealers who are well trained (frankly speaking, same Pakistanis are working in Indus Factory). Above all, adding these features are not that rocket science, its simple installation if its only rims and side skirts etc.

    "Them" doesn't matter here my friend... Car will be urs and u'll be selling it to someone in the future.. there is hell lotta difference between the altis original alloys and the ones for 30k. Just hold each one in ur own hands and u'll know what i am talking about.

    Long story short, go for the package in 60k if u wanna have the altis looks on u GLi.

    My opinion; would never go for this package. I'ld like my Gli to look like a GLi.

    spending 60k more would lead u into only a 65k difference with the altis, bet the GLi won't sell as hot as an altis.

    So the 60k extra, for me, is a total loss.
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

  • #19
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    RollOnBigMaMa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    100
    Posts
    5,655
    Follows
    2
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    52 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chinyoti View Post
    Steering costs around 15k
    keyless entry OEM around 5 to 10k
    Air bag (atleast 40-50k) Priceless
    Optiron meter around 25k
    The alloys they are offering are Replicas OEM alloys are 15-20k each 20x4 = 80k

    the list goes on, 160k is a good difference, but ul get repayed when go to sell your car.

    About 60k being charged by Toyota dealer its totaly justified, would cost around same if you do it your self

    side skirts OEM 5.5k
    side moulding are 3.5k
    paint (4 side moulding, 4 door handles, 2 side skirt, 2 rear mudflaps) 1000/peice = 12k)

    OEM wooden paneling 8-12k
    Replica Alloys 25k, Showroom dealers ask 30k

    30+12+12+9= 63 (less ur cars side skirts, steel rims wheel caps mudflaps) 60k.

    doing it your self would save you 5-6k but peice of mind wont be there.

    my summary to you is, that if you can extend your budget opt for Altis A/T or else Gli A/T with Altis accesories is great.
    +100... thats what all matters. No one in pakistan would pay extra 60k just cz it has altis package.This money can please only the owner's eyes not anyone else.

    for myself, when I see a Gli made to look as an altis, I say "duh"...

    What can I say abt others...
    Agar chy bu'tt' hain Jama'at ki Aasteenon main - Mujhay Hai Hukm-e-Aazaan LA ILA HA ILL ALLAH...!

  • #20
    PakWheeler Follow
    khilji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Islamabad
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alitayyab View Post
    yeah, I'll probably double check when i get the car, which is some time off from now.
    But i did double check in F-10, the package that toyota was offering for 54K, F-10 people were quoting a number between 20 and 32k depending on the quality of the stuff.
    Ok which colour and whats the delivery time??

  • + Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

    User Tag List

    Similar Threads

    1. Another new Altis A/T red wine
      By mtalpur1975 in forum Members / Member Rides
      Replies: 39
      Last Post: 07-09-2012, 11:28 AM
    2. Red Wine corolla
      By hamza211 in forum Cool / Classic Cars / Latest
      Replies: 28
      Last Post: 12-03-2012, 12:15 PM
    3. Red wine
      By SAUCY_SPiDER in forum Bikes / 3 Wheelers
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 25-02-2012, 09:28 AM
    4. WTB: Toyota Altis 1.6 A/T in Red Wine
      By Porsche111 in forum Vehicles / Bikes
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 23-01-2012, 07:02 PM
    5. FS:Toyota Mark X in Wine Red
      By shahab07 in forum Vehicles / Bikes
      Replies: 30
      Last Post: 17-11-2010, 01:15 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •