door mirrors, body coloured mud flaps, alloy wheals

civic i-vtec m/t rs 1812000---------> change to rs 1842,000
    civic i-vtec a/t rs 1932000 ---------> change to rs 1962,000

civic vti oriel m/t rs 2004000 ---------> change to rs 2034,000
    civic vti oriel a/t rs 2082000 ---------> change to rs 2112,000

navigation, ipod connectivity, mp3 audio and dvd video player,
    usb and sc card support, blue tooth connectivity, on screen
    dial pad, rear view cam additional rs55,000

fully leather interior ( leather seats and door trims only in civic additional rs50,000)

crv rs7104000-------> change to rs 7504,000
    accord rs6604000 ( not offering )
    www.facebook.com/AhmadYarsAutoSpa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Source?
    ahmad_yar likes this.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)

u can only hear this type of
    gud news in pak
    ahmad_yar and amjadroohani like this.
    ASTAGHFIRULLAH ASTAGHFIRULLAH

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But i had jus called honda yesterday. They said that city manual is for 14,12000 n u will get da car delivered in 60-90 days. They also told me dat there is no new model for next 2 years atleast
    Drive lyk a Mister Driver or Jus Stay bac at Home.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they dont want stop the sales of their stock... they ll never leak such a news that a new model of civic or city is coming
    kse101 likes this.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After lookin dis thread i jus got up, took da keys n rushed to Honda City Sales. The officials there confirmed that the prices had changed jus late yesterday.He also confirmed that new civic will launch in september and minor changes in city are also expected in sep-oct.
    ahmad_yar and kse101 like this.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The prices quoted above are exactly true
    kse101 likes this.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Wink

Well well well.. the news is confirmed infact i had this new since last night.. but Thanks ahmed bro for updating us

Should i tell u some interesting facts here..
    - City and civic, both productions are still Paused, and they have increased the prices today.. some shipment is still missing due to which the Production has been paused from last 1 week (i.e civic production) and city's production has not started yet

This is just start, very soon City will be over 1.5 million rupaya
    ahmad_yar and MisterDriver like this.
    The Souls Journey After Death in Islam (www.bit.ly/SoulsJourney)
    My Clicks: http://www.facebook.com/UmairJaffarsPhotography

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by MisterDriver View Post
    After lookin dis thread i jus got up, took da keys n rushed to Honda City Sales. The officials there confirmed that the prices had changed jus late yesterday.He also confirmed that new civic will launch in september and minor changes in city are also expected in sep-oct.
    hmmm should i leak some more info here

- You said new civic will launch in September - Correct
    - You said minor changes in City, Sep-Oct. These are the facelift of city which is already launched in most of the other countries, you can google the images - Correct.

Now i am sharing this info with you guys, in start of May 2012 or maximum by Mid May 2012, they are going to give some Value Added Features.. just like in case of City, they have Navigation system for 50,000. Similarly they will be offering 4 more things for worth Rs.120,000-125,000. This includes:
    - Alloy Rims in city
    - Indicators on Side mirrors, just like on civic.
    - Speakers in all 4 doors, instead of front two.
    - Keyless Entry System i.e like Steelmate security system

This was just a confidential info which i am sharing with you guys, so the 3S Honda show room guys have no information on this. Wait till Mid May and then you can have these 4 things as Value Added Features in your City

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MisterDriver View Post
    I agree with Mister. I also came to know about the increase in prices and about few changes coming in honda city but earlier than sep-oct.
    ahmad_yar likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kse101 View Post
    hmmm should i leak some more info here

- You said new civic will launch in September - Correct
    - You said minor changes in City, Sep-Oct. These are the facelift of city which is already launched in most of the other countries, you can google the images - Correct.

Now i am sharing this info with you guys, in start of May 2012 or maximum by Mid May 2012, they are going to give some Value Added Features.. just like in case of City, they have Navigation system for 50,000. Similarly they will be offering 4 more things for worth Rs.120,000-125,000. This includes:
    - Alloy Rims in city

This was just a confidential info which i am sharing with you guys, so the 3S Honda show room guys have no information on this. Wait till Mid May and then you can have these 4 things as Value Added Features in your City
    Dude, i also came to know about the month may from my source, first half of may to be precise:O... But didnt know the features exactly. I heard that they are changing the interior and lights and price will increase to 50 k for those features.
    kse101 likes this.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by i_m_legend View Post
    Dude, i also came to know about the month may from my source, first half of may to be precise:O... But didnt know the features exactly. I heard that they are changing the interior and lights
    That interior and lights and bumper change will be after September-Oct.. that is called the facelift.. Google the pictures of "Honda City 2012 Facelift" but this will be done after Civic launch in September..

So far, here are the Value added features which will they will be offering in May 2012

- Alloy Rims in city (not sure about 15" or 16")

But remember one thing guys, this news will come in May 2012, but if you book city with these Value added features, you will get your Car in mid July. Not before than that.. So keep this in mind Those who will book in May with these features, they will get delivery by mid/end July.

Also all existing booking holders (who booked their car recently) they can pay 120,000 more and can get all these features, but again delivery time will be mid/end of july, or may be more late.
    i_m_legend likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congratulations Guys this time
    kse101 likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That interior and lights and bumper change will be after September-Oct.. that is called the facelift.. Google the pictures of "Honda City 2012 Facelift" but this will be done after Civic launch in September..

So far, here are the Value added features which will they will be offering in May 2012

- Alloy Rims in city (not sure about 15" or 16")
    Well the above features are nice. Aren't they introducing beige interior and light changes. The price increase i came to know would be around 50 k in this model. But the price increase you mentioned is quite high :O.lets hope for the best.

By the way i think city face lift would take quite a long time to come in Pakistan, since they are introducing these new features in city, so they wont be giving something new so early, just my guess. Plus they still need to launch civic face lift which came before city face lift.
    kse101 likes this.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So its April now. If I book my city now and get delivery in 2.5 months meaning prolly end of June or early July, will I be able to get a face uplift city? By uplift I mean change of tail lights, color change in odo meter.
    Not a big fan of navi n alloys which Honda will provide.
    kse101 likes this.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by highroller View Post
    So its April now. If I book my city now and get delivery in 2.5 months meaning prolly end of June or early July, will I be able to get a face uplift city? By uplift I mean change of tail lights, color change in odo meter.
    Nops, the Facelift (change in bumper, lights, interior color and odo colour change) will come after September-October.

Only navigation, alloys, indicators on side mirrors etc are what you may get by paying extra money.. Already the prices are Up today. so just check the first post on this thread for facelift (the things you actually want is what you will get by end of this year)
    ahmad_yar likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by highroller View Post
    Well i am not sure , but may be the changes they are offering which i came to know from my source, is not honda city face lift or may be that is honda city face lift. But like friend (kse1) above mentioned that there will be new features added in city and city facelift will come after the launch of civic face lift.

I only heard from my source that they are giving few changes in interior and lights with price increase of around 50 k.
    kse101 likes this.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well the above features are nice. Aren't they introducing beige interior and light changes. The price increase i came to know would be around 50 k in this model. But the price increase you mentioned is quite high :O.lets hope for the best.

By the way i think city face lift would take quite a long time to come in Pakistan, since they are introducing these new features in city, so they wont be giving something new so early, just my guess. Plus they still need to launch civic face lift which came before city face lift.
    i have booked a City in last week, because i know the prices will be up, i have a very good friend of mine at a good position in Honda. and today he told me about these changes, and he straight away said that arrange 120,000 for these value added things

yes i agree with you here that this 120,000 price is way high, i will double check with him tomorrow..

We can get quality alloy rims for maximum 25,000-30,000.
    Keyless entry = 4000 max
    Indicator lights on side mirror, hmmm something around 5000-10,000.
    2 extra speakers, maximum 2000-3000

So total value of these things will be maximum 50,000.. but its Honda, they always charge way over than market prices just because of the fact that all these things will be with "Factory Fitted Tag"

Same case with navigation, they offering for 50,000 and same navigation system you can get after market for Rs. 25,000~35,000.

But again, that guy was confident about 120,000 for these value added features, lets see.. i will again check tomorrow, because this is way way much amount for these average features.
    ahmad_yar likes this.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Smile

Well i am not sure , but may be the changes they are offering which i came to know from my source, is not honda city face lift or may be that is honda city face lift. But like friend (kse1) above mentioned that there will be new features added in city and city facelift will come after the launch of civic face lift.

I only heard from my source that they are giving few changes in interior and lights with price increase of around 50 k.

just a correction bro, Civic is not getting facelift, its completely a new model after every 4-5 years Honda gave us new model of City and civic..

So Civic = new model in September
    City = facelift (lights, bumper, interior, odo meter change) after launch of new model of Civic.

Complete shape change of City will be somewhere in 2014. only Facelift of city will come at end of this year i.e by October hopefully.

Again, i have to confirm the prices.. because 120,000 is really a big amount.. so don't worry i will confirm it by tomorrow
    i_m_legend likes this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have booked a City in last week, because i know the prices will be up, i have a very good friend of mine at a good position in Honda. and today he told me about these changes, and he straight away said that arrange 120,000 for these value added things

yes i agree with you here that this 120,000 price is way high, i will double check with him tomorrow..

We can get quality alloy rims for maximum 25,000-30,000.
    Keyless entry = 4000 max
    Indicator lights on side mirror, hmmm something around 5000-10,000.
    2 extra speakers, maximum 2000-3000

So total value of these things will be maximum 50,000.. but its Honda, they always charge way over than market prices just because of the fact that all these things will be with "Factory Fitted Tag"

Same case with navigation, they offering for 50,000 and same navigation system you can get after market for Rs. 25,000~35,000.

But again, that guy was confident about 120,000 for these value added features, lets see.. i will again check tomorrow, because this is way way much amount for these average features.
    Hmm.. well one of my friend used to work there as an engineer. I will try to contact him.

I came to know about price increase of around 50 k and huge premium. I don't know why i was being told about the changes of front and back lights. Hard to believe about the face lift can come in may lol. One can only wish. May be your friend told you about the total price increase including premium, which is still less than what i have heard.
    kse101 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

User Tag List