Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default 2014 toyota 4runner (hilux surf) revealed

Cars go by different names in various regions around the world, much like in different languages, there are different words for things and not necessarily, one original name of a car can continue throughout the world as it would be inappropriate. Once such example is Mitsubishi Pajero which goes by the name of ?Montero? in Spain and ?Shogun? in UK for obvious reasons, we would suggest you to google it if you?re so curious.Nevertheless, the new Toyota 4Runner or Surf as we know it has come out. And it has been, since the past generation designed with Americans in mind.The new 4Runner was however revealed at the most unlikeliest of places, it was unveiled at a music festival in California, which is a first for a global reveal of a car.The 4Runner received a new design that?s somewhat rugged, but still modern. Just like a Tacoma truck, it?s full of sharp edges and flat surfaces. While the front fascia and taillights are new, the side profile seems almost unchanged with the exception of the wheel design.

The interior has also been retouched with Toyota?s Optitron gauges, a new infotainment display, soft touch trim for the doors and new seats made from a breathable material.
    The 2014 4Runner will be offered in three trim levels: SR5, Limited and Trail. Both 4?2 and 4?4 will be available with the usual 4.0-liter 270-hp V6 and five-speed auto. The suspension has been revised to allow for smoother cornering, but the off-roading capabilities of a body-on-frame SUV have been kept intact.

2014 toyota 4runner hilux surf revealed -11789702014 toyota 4runner hilux surf revealed -11789712014 toyota 4runner hilux surf revealed -11789722014 toyota 4runner hilux surf revealed -11789732014 toyota 4runner hilux surf revealed -11789742014 toyota 4runner hilux surf revealed -1178975
    Body kits available for all cars...
    PM for details

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, looks like a giant blood sucking mosquito, specially from the front. The best looking 4Runner/Surf, and also Land cruiser model were the Muscular designs in the 1990s for both these SUV's.. The later models gradually made them look more feminine and for lady drivers. The Toyota's true Man's SUV died in 1990s. I owned 1997 FJ80 Land Cruiser, and it was one of a kind, still miss it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadbila View Post
    I ve always loved surfs. they are an SUV but not as huge as LC and it gives a 'family' feeling, not 'mafia' feeling (offcourse, in Pakistan only). My mamu owns a black 2005 surf, 20th anniversary edition. very nice, comfortable and easy to drive suv. with gud ground clearance and powerful engine. this one looks strange from the front. though im sure it would be a better suv then the older versions.
    few pix of that surf.
    MASHALLAH! No Doubt your Mamoo Jaan have a Really Great taste, This Gen is my Mosttt Fav Of all times, Truly A beast!!!! I prefer it on LC & Prado[My Choice]

New will for Sure Good than Previous, but Only & Only in Functions!!! Not Design!

Sent from my LT22i using PakWheels Forums mobile app
    PW is Too MUCH POLLUTED!! Im HOPELESS!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Skt_Z4 View Post
    MASHALLAH! No Doubt your Mamoo Jaan have a Really Great taste, This Gen is my Mosttt Fav Of all times, Truly A beast!!!! I prefer it on LC & Prado[My Choice]

New will for Sure Good than Previous, but Only & Only in Functions!!! Not Design!

Sent from my LT22i using PakWheels Forums mobile app
    i was at his place yesterday, in Lahore. he sold the surf he said it was too problematic. but the issues were specific to the car as he did not check the car properly before buying. but he said the suv otherwise, was great. very comfy, easy to drive and reasonably powerful.
    When the power of love exceeds the love for power, the world will finally know peace=Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

hammer design
    creativethumb.pk

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Its Hummer not Hammer baby

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Not so attractive to me...specially from front....
    Leave sooner, drive slower, live longer

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anybody knows that why toyota Japan has stopped the production of this SUV?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    480 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)

@member ^ - from Toyota HiLux pedigree in 2003 Surf is renamed 4Runner and later launched Vigo & Fortunner. The picture of RED SUV resembles a volvo front
    - www.crackwheels.com - A skilled Dictator is much more beneficial to Country......than a Democracy of Ignorant people

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List