Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Life of an American soldier according to the US Military.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Life of an American soldier according to the US Military.

This shows why our soldiers in the Pak Army are superior. remember, this is part of a media project for the US Army. They want more people applying for recruitment.

Captured Photo Collection ยป Ian Fisher : American Soldier Photos
    Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No one has anything to say?
    Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you're insisting on it, so here you go dude...

No matter how incapable someone thinks or feels their army is, the fact remains that almost the whole darn world - either directly or indirectly - is under their command, yep including your very capable pak army.. So what does that make them then..again?

who needs a strong army when one could virtually have very capable armies at their service? no hassle no fuss, they just have to show them, the money!!
    What have you been grateful for today..?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TrueEye View Post

No matter how incapable someone thinks or feels their army is, the fact remains that almost the whole darn world - either directly or indirectly - is under their command, yep including your very capable pak army.. So what does that make them then..again?

who needs a strong army when one could virtually have very capable armies at their service? no hassle no fuss, they just have to show them, the money!!
    Really? So which army was serving them in Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam & Israel?
    "Our coerced silence is the weapon that has been sharpened and brought to our throats" - Mohsin Hamid

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@trueEye
    very well said bro.............100% agreed
    wHaTs NeXt To EcStAsY????nOtHiNgNeSs??WaTs nExt????HELL.............

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ thanks dude..

@wiki

what do you think NATO and ISAF is and whose interests do they pursue..? and what purpose does the N-Alliance force in Afg serve? and what is your pak army doing?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Compare the number US troops with NATO/ISAF troops there. Also consider the withdrawal of support from some allied countries. The burden falls on once again on the army which has the "services of all the armies" (which country committed thousands of more troops in Afghanistan lately?).

Actually you glorified them a lot. Just wanted to put some dents on that.
    "Our coerced silence is the weapon that has been sharpened and brought to our throats" - Mohsin Hamid

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

@Numan: +2 ... You Pressed my buttons, which you always do and you are best at this

In Karachi there is company Ghulam Nabi supplies Drinking water to all those who do not get water in their houses, and that company operates under RANGERS (Pak Army) monitoring.

WTF: these army guys have to do with this, if some one is not getting water in their house.... Are we at WAR for which they are taking part in these civil duties.

just tell me single civil body which is not operating without the interference of Our Brave Army.
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TrueEye View Post

LOL Bro U make me laugh. Do you really know what is going on? Try the biggest US Military presence in the world; namely Iraq and Afghanistan. Are they in command??? Really? I mean don't you watch the news and stuff? Don't you hear when the president and the Us Military generals accept that they are not in command of amjority of the areas?

If they wre e really in command of these areas and Pakistan Army? would they be using un-manned aircrafts to patrol these areas stealthily?

Were you not watching the news when they drones were hacked with the help of a software that costs $26 on the internet?

Source: Insurgents Hack U.S. Drones - WSJ.com

Did you not read the newspapers when the American newspapers said that Pak Army is doing a better job of tackling the terrorists than the US and Allied coalition? and that they should send their troops to Pakistan for training?

Need I go on?

Mercenaries will always be mercenaries bro. The reason why Pak Army was not defeated in 1965 was not their superior equipment or resources (rather lack of it), but something else... Go figure, or ask me if you do not know.

Peace!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KamranAslam: He is not talking about Our Brave Army.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

really like the HQ photos..!!! and i only know one thing..!!

larkiyan tu uniform walon pe marti hain..
    *KPSIAN* *DJARIAN* *SSUETIAN*

(((I know a lot about cars. I can look at a car's headlights and tell you exactly which way it's coming.!)))

doc
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who in their right minds even supports ANY army?
    w0i dO p3oPL3 TyP3 L1K3 tH15 , or should i say , Di5?

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by doc View Post
    Who in their right minds even supports ANY army?
    Oh k! Can you feed me the list about the ones who dont except you?!

I mean you're done with your wisdom man - better stick apple threads!!
    Nothing to see here.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

awwwww, sho shweet
    This time when you vote make sure you don't vote for your personal gains but for Pakistan's gain, Ultimately it will be your gain a lot more than you desire.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Proverbial_Slang

dude, you didn't really get the gist of my post, or did you..?

I didnt say that the US has an absolute command over the world's nations (and hence the majority of people therein), read my post again, I specifically used the word armies (including governments)...

Now, coming to the points you've raised:

Try the biggest US Military presence in the world; namely Iraq and Afghanistan. Are they in command??? Really?
    I know they're not in command, and the credit for that goes to...??? Iraqi/Afg Army/Govt OR the ones offering resistance to them, the so called militant insurgents...hmmmm?

If they wre e really in command of these areas and Pakistan Army? would they be using un-manned aircrafts to patrol these areas stealthily?
    dude, dont be such a credulous bloke.. your pak army/govt is in cahoots with the US over these drone attacks.. there is a base in balochistan from where the CIA operates these drones.. They have a tacit agreement and full support of your army.. and no, this hasn't come to me as a divine revelation..

Were you not watching the news when they drones were hacked with the help of a software that costs $26 on the internet?

Source: Insurgents Hack U.S. Drones - WSJ.com
    I see Insurgents hack U.S. Drones.. nowhere do I see that Iraqi Army/Govt hacks U.S. Drones... you getting there amigo? I hope by now you should have understood the point i'm trying to make..!

Did you not read the newspapers when the American newspapers said that Pak Army is doing a better job of tackling the terrorists than the US and Allied coalition? and that they should send their troops to Pakistan for training?
    dude, as far as I know, I didn't even mention once that pakistani army might not be capable or something (capable or not, it doesnt really concern an average man, like me )... whatever it is, it is under total and absolute command of the US..

So then why should the US even bother about wasting their time and resources in training their army, when they can direct such very capable (according to you) armies to safeguard and secure their interests..??

Come to think of it this way, majority of us can very well carryout our mundane household chores, but yet we employ staff and servants and drivers etc., why is that so? just to make our lives easier!!

the countries you've mentioned (including pakistan) are not under complete command of the US not because of the army, but the credit for that goes to those people who are offering resistence to them (aka the Islamic Militants) and that part of the nation which does not support this war..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ToofaneBatameezi View Post
    Oh k! Can you feed me the list about the ones who dont except you?!

I mean you're done with your wisdom man - better stick apple threads!!
    I kind of agree with him (taking his view in the current context)... for once he said something to which i concur..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KamranAslam View Post
    @Numan: +2 ... You Pressed my buttons, which you always do and you are best at this
    I'm always there pressing buttons... Ask wiki..!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh and another point I just missed to raise... if your brave army knows that the US is covertly flying these drones over their territory, and they do not approve of such operations, why the hell do they not just shoot these drones down? arent they paid to safeguard the sovereignty of their country.. hmmmmmm amigo?? LoL>>!! talk about bravery, dignity, self-reliance..! LoL!! these things have all gone down the drain my friend.. there's nothing left to be proud of..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... whatever it is, it is under total and absolute command of the US..
    Ohhh really? I wonder which army refused to send its troops to Iraq?
    Never knew when was US in favor of Pakistan's nuclear program?

talk about bravery, dignity, self-reliance..! LoL!! these things have all gone down the drain my friend.. there's nothing left to be proud of..
    You just need that true eye to see that all these attributes are present. Wars for fake objectives are never won and we all have seen how humiliating defeat US/NATO are facing in Iraq, Afghanistan or they faced in Vietnam. On the other hand how bravely and efficiently we cleared our beautiful Swat valley from ahem ahem (you know who ) is indeed a tremendous job. Now in waziristan... as I said you need to have that true eye to see these things. Because when you consider the first step of solution to be a wrong step you'll never consider the answer to be correct.

but the credit for that goes to those people who are offering resistence to them (aka the Islamic Militants)
    In side Pakistan they are actually supporting US objectives (if, once again, you know who I'm talking about ).

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wik_a View Post
    Ohhh really? I wonder which army refused to send its troops to Iraq?
    Never knew when was US in favor of Pakistan's nuclear program?

You just need that true eye to see that all these attributes are present. Wars for fake objectives are never won and we all have seen how humiliating defeat US/NATO are facing in Iraq, Afghanistan or they faced in Vietnam. On the other hand how bravely and efficiently we cleared our beautiful Swat valley from ahem ahem (you know who ) is indeed a tremendous job. Now in waziristan... as I said you need to have that true eye to see these things. Because when you consider the first step of solution to be a wrong step you'll never consider the answer to be correct.

In side Pakistan they are actually supporting US objectives (if, once again, you know who I'm talking about ).
    Excellent reply Wik_A

sorry for the delay. I was busy typing long replies in other threads. Good to see that there are people who are willing to see beyond what the TV tells them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List