Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Best place to buy Whey Protein supplements in lahore... ?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Best place to buy Whey Protein supplements in lahore... ?

as the title says guys...whats the best place to buy whey protein in lahore ?

where the stuff is legit (asli) and priced right...

and i already know of GNC...too expensive..a lot of premium muft mein :@

so lemme know guys... i hear of imtiaz fitness...but then a very well reputed member "temojin" said they dont sell legit stuff...

whats the deal pls clarify...

and also giver other sources...

im particularly looking for Optimum Nutrition 100% protein whey... 2 or 5lb depending on price...
    Pioneer 5100UB~JBL P650c~Jl 12w3v2(2)~SS TRA 680.4~MTX Thunder 81000D~1/0 gauge Wiring

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well i used nitrotech and didnt like it cause it makes you gasy, did some R&D and others in the internet had also complained about it. Then i used Optimum Nutrition whey protein and it cause no issues. I used to get it from Alfatah Liberty, HKB, Pace or GNC. Never tried creatinine though heard that it also gives good results but i guess its side effects will be more then simple whey protein.
    Also u need to drink lots of water with these so that extra stuff goes out of your system and the kidneys keep functioning in a normal way.
    FJ

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lazers View Post
    Well i used nitrotech and didnt like it cause it makes you gasy, did some R&D and others in the internet had also complained about it. Then i used Optimum Nutrition whey protein and it cause no issues. I used to get it from Alfatah Liberty, HKB, Pace or GNC. Never tried creatinine though heard that it also gives good results but i guess its side effects will be more then simple whey protein.
    Also u need to drink lots of water with these so that extra stuff goes out of your system and the kidneys keep functioning in a normal way.
    sir care to mention the reliability of those sources in terms of the product ? as in legitimacy...

@ irfan

sir thanks for taking a stand...and i hope u gain the weight u want... i'm 5'11 myself and weight in at 75kg..

thats a whole lot of supplements you bought there ...and yeah as temojin said...compliment everything with natural diet too...especially complex carbs such as rice, pasta etc... will help the proteins get utilised...
    Pioneer 5100UB~JBL P650c~Jl 12w3v2(2)~SS TRA 680.4~MTX Thunder 81000D~1/0 gauge Wiring

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The reliability of pace guy is very less in my opinion though he has all the bling to prove that he is good. Don't know about alfatah but they have a repute for selling original goods and yes GNC is a credible place but very very expensive. As far as Tariq at imtiaz fitness is concerned, he provide us with original stuff at the least.

And yes Lazers don't ever think about trying creatinine It kills. Creatine is something else and creatinine is a waste product of our bodies.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@poster
    bro we(mahmood pharmacy)
    r the sole distributor of joe WEIDER food supplements.whey protein,muscle builder etc etc.
    suppling to most of the famous gym's in pakitan.
    except us no one is authorised to sell without our permision and we guarantee about our products.
    serving pak for more then 50 years.
    well known in our field.so if u need any guidance or product do refer

7-h dha phase 1
    I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't =)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@mohsin129
    Both nitrotech and optimum were good except that fact that i mentioned about nitrotech. Your stomach has to adapt to it, it was for lean muscle mass but me and my bro used and did see results. But offcourse, i turned to these as i spent at least 9 hrs in office and dont have time to take more than 3 meals a day. So if you use them u should also complement it with other natural diet as well.
    FJ

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone have idea about the vitabiotics company ... they sell a number of Multivitamins but the one i am using is wellman ... is it of good quality

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sallam.

I know this tread is old but I would post it any way since its one of the links that comes up when you search for supplements in Lahore.

Today I bought my self Whey Protien Gold Standerds 2LB from Imtiazfitness, I got it from wahdat road, khawaja arcade, ground floor, which is right across the street, opposite to imtiazfitness gym.

I don't know if it is "asli" I haven't tried it nor I used supplements before. I hope it is legit.

Thanks for sharing information on this tread, it helped me make my decision.
    It would be great if you guys could share information regarding "asli" supplements sold in lahore. Looking forward to that.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Urgent Help Needed About Body Building

Hello, Dear Temojin

After reviewing the information above posted, by you i feel you may be the right person to ask the following things :

1 - I'm 19 years old guy,joined gym two weeks back, My Weight is 56KG, and i'm 5'11. I wanted to gain weight more fastly as much possible, because by birth i've been struggling with skinny muscles, which i feel very guilty. I wanted to know what supplements should i use to (may be WHEY Protein) after workout, to gain more mass.

2 - I'm a beginner at the moment, but i need to get my mass gained more fastly. at the moment i'm taking following food :

Breakfast : Half Glass Milk + EGG + TEA + BREAD (SLICE) + Butter
    Lunch : One Plate Biryani mostly because of rush hours + any Drink
    Dinner : Usually chiken (two pieces) with Rice and sometime beef too + 2/3 Desi Eggs daily in night.

6 - 8 Banana's 4 times a week.

I would like to know what i should add more in my diet to gain my weight.

I've heard about WHEY PROTEIN, I would like to know how much would it cost for a month pack, and where to get it from, and would it be worthy enough to go for?

I'm really very much anticipating your kind response.

Thanks
    Kind Regards
    Muzammil
    Beautiful Linen Rentals Nova Scotia, Halifax Ca Event Decorator, Linen And Decor Rentals

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Urgent Help Needed About Body Building

Hello, Dear Temojin

After reviewing the information above posted, by you i feel you may be the right person to ask the following things :

1 - I'm 19 years old guy, joined gym two weeks back, My Weight is 56KG, and i'm 5'11. I wanted to gain weight more fastly as much possible, because by birth i've been struggling with skinny muscles, which i feel very guilty. I wanted to know what supplements should i use to (may be WHEY Protein) after workout, to gain more mass.

2 - I'm a beginner at the moment, but i need to get my mass gained more fastly. at the moment i'm taking following food :

Breakfast : Half Glass Milk + EGG + TEA + BREAD (SLICE) + Butter
    Lunch : One Plate Biryani mostly because of rush hours + any Drink
    Dinner : Usually chiken (two pieces) with Rice and sometime beef too + 2/3 Desi Eggs daily in night.

6 - 8 Banana's 4 times a week.

I would like to know what i should add more in my diet to gain my weight.

I've heard about WHEY PROTEIN, I would like to know how much would it cost for a month pack, and where to get it from, and would it be worthy enough to go for?

I'm really very much anticipating your kind response.

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List