Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Where in pakistan can i get steroids from?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Where in pakistan can i get steroids from?

Iam planning on visiting pakistan for a week or 2. Where can i get some hands on aas in lahore or karachi anyone?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by portage1 View Post
    you can get crack , meth , hash , weed , pills and steroids just show $$$$ .... Aup aupnee zindagee keun kraab ker rae ho..... Koi hussena ko imress ker na hai kia ustaad ? Been there and done it.
    i dont agree with that.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile anbolic

not too hard to find in pakistan. but if your in the usa trying to get *** from pakistan that can be tricky.just got to find a honest trustworthy person to help you out. be safe bro.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by powerclean View Post
    Iam planning on visiting pakistan for a week or 2. Where can i get some hands on aas in lahore or karachi anyone?
    Steroids should be used only under the guidance and prescription of a properly qualified physician only as needed. Abuse can lead to many adverse consequences including death. Please take this advice seriously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I have a doctor prescription.

Quote Originally Posted by VCheng View Post
    Steroids should be used only under the guidance and prescription of a properly qualified physician only as needed. Abuse can lead to many adverse consequences including death. Please take this advice seriously.
    bro did you read the whole thread, I clearly stated that i have a medical condition that requires a shot of test e weekly. I have a doctors prescription for it in the usa from my doc. The problem is that I Dont have insurance to cover my costs. It is very very expensive down here to the point that i can barely afford it. that is why iam asking you fellow brothers to help me out. In pakistan it cost alot less compared to here.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

bro did you read the whole thread, I clearly stated that i have a medical condition that requires a shot of test e weekly. I have a doctors prescription for it in the usa from my doc. The problem is that I Dont have insurance to cover my costs. It is very very expensive down here to the point that i can barely afford it. that is why iam asking you fellow brothers to help me out. In pakistan it cost alot less compared to here.
    Please email me details which will remain confidential. I may be able to advise usefully.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please email me details which will remain confidential. I may be able to advise usefully.

Bro i had a tumor in one of my testicles, rendering it useless. They had to remove the whole left testes. after the surgery we were hoping that the one testes would be enough to function for a few years but it was unsatisfactory. It only made about 25% testosterone out of 100, which is pretty much zero. so iam stuck with this stuff for the rest of my life. it is very expensive and I dont have insurance which puts a strain on my school work and costs. I would go to paksitan myself but I dont have the funds for the ticket and am operating at a tight budget. even if I did go to pakistan and shipped it my self in the end I would be In the same boat because i would have spent all the money in the plane and hotels. I was hoping someone can ship this to me from pakistan. I would stick to this method for few months until I get a job which will provide insurance. just 200 amps of test e can last for a whole year that is all i need at the moment. by then I should be employed with insurance to cover my healthcare.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Bro i had a tumor in one of my testicles, rendering it useless. They had to remove the whole left testes. after the surgery we were hoping that the one testes would be enough to function for a few years but it was unsatisfactory. It only made about 25% testosterone out of 100, which is pretty much zero. so iam stuck with this stuff for the rest of my life. it is very expensive and I dont have insurance which puts a strain on my school work and costs. I would go to paksitan myself but I dont have the funds for the ticket and am operating at a tight budget. even if I did go to pakistan and shipped it my self in the end I would be In the same boat because i would have spent all the money in the plane and hotels. I was hoping someone can ship this to me from pakistan. I would stick to this method for few months until I get a job which will provide insurance. just 200 amps of test e can last for a whole year that is all i need at the moment. by then I should be employed with insurance to cover my healthcare.
    Whereabouts are you? Have you looked at options here to source critical drugs?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whereabouts are you? Have you looked at options here to source critical drugs?

what do you mean by that? Iam in the usa. were not talking about meth and cocaine here bud. I have been on testosterone for a few months now and it's nothing like the usa government say it's like. No it wont make you jacked and all, abuse is another thing. iam sure you know that steroids are deionized by the USA government because they dont want there wussy baseball players using it.
    Bottom line is steroids are legal in pakistan and they are over the counter. Now on my end since iam in the USA here I have a official doctors prescription. So I dont see in any wrong doing.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

what do you mean by that? Iam in the usa. were not talking about meth and cocaine here bud. I have been on testosterone for a few months now and it's nothing like the usa government say it's like. No it wont make you jacked and all, abuse is another thing. iam sure you know that steroids are deionized by the USA government because they dont want there wussy baseball players using it.
    Bottom line is steroids are legal in pakistan and they are over the counter. Now on my end since iam in the USA here I have a official doctors prescription. So I dont see in any wrong doing.
    I meant that with a valid prescription, they might be State programs to provide you the medicines free or at subsidized rates.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I meant that with a valid prescription, they might be State programs to provide you the medicines free or at subsidized rates.

No bro there are no such programs here. If there were the application would take many months to process. But I have talked to very kind bros here that are willing to help me out. inshalha they will come trough for me.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No bro there are no such programs here. If there were the application would take many months to process. But I have talked to very kind bros here that are willing to help me out. inshalha they will come trough for me.
    Good, I hope everything works out for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good, I hope everything works out for you.
    thanks sir.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im really sorry to hear abt your problem, i cant but i hope someone else here can fulfill ur needs.
    -

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by iLLDuDe786 View Post
    Im really sorry to hear abt your problem, i cant but i hope someone else here can fulfill ur needs.

hey thanks man. Never been to a forum with so many nice people. looks like I found my second home. With all the crazy stuff going on back home its good to know that we can remain collected and united as brothers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can find steroids here at any pharmaceutical store.They do not require any prescriptions and you can just go and get them.They are very cheap as compared to the international prices.An oral tablet would cost you 10 rupees and you can get a strip for 90 rupees.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sustanon 250, by Abbott Laboratories, under license by Organon Pakistan.
    LiVE FaST DiE YoUnG

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

There are numerous types of steroids. THEY ARE NOT EQUAL. The OP needs a particular kind and others will NOT be suitable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Use steroids and get following

Diabetes,
    Fragile skin
    Weak bones
    Decrease eye sight

and SAY goodbye to your balls!!

sorry but had to tell you this way!!
    \
    there are very strict medical indications for steroid use and that too in specific doses for a set period of time! If you try to be your own doc, sure you should do it!! You may end up looking Like Arnorld of terminator 2 but deep inside you know what actually has happened!!!

P.s I'm a medical professional
    Das Auto, Der Golf!

9BL
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bluespark View Post
    use steroids and get following

diabetes,
    fragile skin
    weak bones
    decrease eye sight

and say goodbye to your balls!!

Sorry but had to tell you this way!!
    \
    there are very strict medical indications for steroid use and that too in specific doses for a set period of time! If you try to be your own doc, sure you should do it!! You may end up looking like arnorld of terminator 2 but deep inside you know what actually has happened!!!

P.s i'm a medical professional

hahahahahahahahaha
    Audi is like a disease once it gets in your blood there is no going back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bluespark View Post
    Use steroids and get following

Diabetes,
    Fragile skin
    Weak bones
    Decrease eye sight

and SAY goodbye to your balls!!

sorry but had to tell you this way!!
    \
    there are very strict medical indications for steroid use and that too in specific doses for a set period of time! If you try to be your own doc, sure you should do it!! You may end up looking Like Arnorld of terminator 2 but deep inside you know what actually has happened!!!

P.s I'm a medical professional
    yes alot can happen if you abuse.... but the key word here is abuse. Iam working with my doc here. I need the hormone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

User Tag List