So my old CNIC was expiring was 31st December and today i went with my DaD to get it renewed.
We were told that SNIC will be applicable for all within 6-12 months ( replacing all old CNIC) so the officer told us we should go for SNIC
My question is
1. Has anyone have got this SNIC made?
2. What do u think about/Ur thoughts/Concerns about this new ID Card?
Some features of this SNIC are as Follows
- Chip based Smart Identity Card with 36 security features
- Multi-dimensional usage and services
- Social and financial inclusion programs
- State of the art encryption technology
- Live identification of captured fingerprints
- Easy pension disbursement
- Accidental death insurance of Rs.100,000 for 2 years
- Compliant with ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) Standards
- Data written on card both in English and Urdu which will be very useful for overseas Pakistanis and people who used to travel abroad.
Normal fee of SNIC is Rs.1500 while there is no fee for ordinary fresh CNIC. Normal renewal fee of CNIC is Rs.75. Initially smart cards will be issued for a period of 10 years.
- Used Cars
- New Cars
- Sell Car