Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default in memory of shahzeb khan

i am sure many here will be knowing shahzeb khan personaly and indirectly & some of his close friends have formed a page for him.

i would like you'll to please show some support for the boy through the fb page and by what ever means necesary.

Regards
    Ather

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeForShahzebKhan

heres a pic of this handsome lad.

please keep this page non political and critic less......just show your support for him by praying for him and by supporting his friends

Ameen

in memory of shahzeb khan - 318507 551544301539556 867141690 n

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    yup my dad tells me the same.. but its hard jb koi apki behn ko cherhay..
    id rather be dead than someone doing that to my sister.. kyu ke agar mai ye hone deta hu aur awaz nai uthata.. tau lanat hai mere mard hone pe.. lanat hai mere bhai hone pe..
    Dear! You can't kill or beat every dog that barks upon you. If someone did that to his sister, he could've saved his sister as well as himself by ignoring such stupids and drive on his way home. What is the outcome of that action of shahzeb?? he lost his very precious life. Just think what if they do it again to his sister?? he won't be there again to save his sister. Indeed, Ghairat is something everybody has but real facts shouldn't be ignored. What if you are going on road with your sister and a bunch of stupid people try teasing your sister or you, would you fight with them all?? can you do it?? The best way is to keep cool and save you from those stupids.. you can fight with one person but not with all... that's it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Sahi Baat Hai Wadera Kaa Beta Wadera Hota Hai Badmashi Ki Limit

in memory of shahzeb khan -1105301in memory of shahzeb khan -1105302in memory of shahzeb khan -1105303in memory of shahzeb khan -1105304in memory of shahzeb khan -1105305in memory of shahzeb khan -1105306
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by race_addicted View Post
    Dear! You can't kill or beat every dog that barks upon you. If someone did that to his sister, he could've saved his sister as well as himself by ignoring such stupids and drive on his way home. What is the outcome of that action of shahzeb?? he lost his very precious life. Just think what if they do it again to his sister?? he won't be there again to save his sister. Indeed, Ghairat is something everybody has but real facts shouldn't be ignored. What if you are going on road with your sister and a bunch of stupid people try teasing your sister or you, would you fight with them all?? can you do it?? The best way is to keep cool and save you from those stupids.. you can fight with one person but not with all... that's it.
    no i should let them tease my sister.. then theyl try to physically harass her.. i should just keep walking.. ignore them.. save my life.. let them do whatever they want with her.. keep my cool and calm..
    to answer that what if a bunch of guys do that.. yes i would fight them all.. or atleast i would try.. aik do ko tau mar ke hi maro ga..
    this is the problem.. people have stopped fighting.. and this has given the criminals balls to do what the want openly..
    and agar apki behn ko koi cherhay ga... id fight for her too.. even if you will walk by calmly... il protect her too...
    this is what my religion has taught me as well.
    my father taught me this and il never foget it.. SWEAT PAYS FOR BLOOD AND BLOOD PAYS FOR HONOR.
    sher ki zindagi ka aik din geedar ki zindagi ke so saal se behtar hai.. live on this rule.. stop being cowards and protect your sisters and mothers...
    Drugs cause amnesia, and other things I can't remember

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Defence Clifton Mai Iss Waqt Theek Thaak Tadad Non custom paid SUVs Ki Aesi Hai Jin Pai GS GP GL SP Kai Numbers Plates orr Bohat See without number plates ya phir Number plates ki Jagha Bhutto VII Jatoi Mazari Panwar Talpur............. Wagera Wagera Laga Hota Orr Unn Pai So called Dharial Numa armed guards Bathai Hotai Hai jin Kai Weapons bhi illegal Hotai Hai Jin Ko Koi Pochnai Wala Roknai Wala Check Karnai Wala Nahi Hota Kion Keh Woh Kisi Na Kisi ka rishtaidar hota hai Yeh Loog Nah sirf logoon Sai Batamezi Kartai Hai Balkeh Un Kai Dharial Numa Guards Innocent logon ki Taraf guns bhi point kartai hai Keh Hamari Gari Ko over take nah karna cha hai woh sala 30 ki speed sai hee kion Nah Jaraha Hooo.
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jab Taak Saab Kai Lea equal Law Nahi Hoga Rooz Bohat Sai Shazaib Martai Rahangai Inn Jasai 2 Number Logon Kai Hatoon KUT Khatai Rahangai Orr in 2 Number Logon Kai Hatoon ..................................LOL Democracy Jab Sai Yeh Democracy Aee Hai Yeh 2 number loog or 2 number SUVs sai Sher Bhar Gaya Hai.
    -

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

no i should let them tease my sister.. then theyl try to physically harass her.. i should just keep walking.. ignore them.. save my life.. let them do whatever they want with her.. keep my cool and calm..
    to answer that what if a bunch of guys do that.. yes i would fight them all.. or atleast i would try.. aik do ko tau mar ke hi maro ga..
    this is the problem.. people have stopped fighting.. and this has given the criminals balls to do what the want openly..
    and agar apki behn ko koi cherhay ga... id fight for her too.. even if you will walk by calmly... il protect her too...
    my father taught me this and il never foget it.. SWEAT PAYS FOR BLOOD AND BLOOD PAYS FOR HONOR.
    sher ki zindagi ka aik din geedar ki zindagi ke so saal se behtar hai.. live on this rule.. stop being cowards and protect your sisters and mothers...
    over emotional guy...the kind you normally find burning tyres over small issues...

The reason so many people here are having negative thoughts about the boy is because everyone of us has had a friend or heard of a friend whose daddy was dsp ssp or some other abcd in police and you see that they are freakishingly rich and throw away money as if they have trees which grow money. And you are absolutely certain that they dont have a rich background or had some big business and yet if you take a look at their lifestyle they are easily SPENDING 2-3lacs every month, going to world tours, buying expensive cars etc etc and you wonder if its really possible on a ssp, dsp, abcd salary in police?

My point here is that it never occurred to you that maybe his father also had some "things" to hide? You are most probably aware of how senior officials get so rich...Did you ever wonder that maybe the person who killed the boy had a past/recent problem with his father etc...

It maybe possible that his father helped an opponent of the alleged killer...cuz these things are common in police..

Or it could be that has father was completely honest and just refused to help the alleged killer.

In any case, it doesn't make any sense that the man tried to do something to the boy's sister without reason. No matter how powerful/rich you are, there will always be a motivation behind such things..I mean why didn't he tease the daughter of someone who was not a ssp dsp, abcd...? why her?

And also, I believe the alleged killer is innocent*(iss baat par aap ko mirchain lagain gi). And so is the other party. both parties are innocent*.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

*until proven guilty beyond doubt by the court.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

And also, I believe the alleged killer is innocent*(iss baat par aap ko mirchain lagain gi). And so is the other party. both parties are innocent*.

innocents do not flee overnight from a country .
    secondly , there is a difference between , allegedly MURDERER , and being a son of DSP who has no ALLEGED crime on him .
    men who reject to be ruled by the law of God , are ruled by the law of tyrants .

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The emotions 'Ravager' mentioned previously are Universal and has nothing to do with Religion I must clear, as I have seen many White/Black/Chinese Chaps doing the same. Although, measures for self defense are must these days, I have seen at Gunforums many Ladies have loaded arms in their purses as this is how to tackle the prob if there is no Law & Order.

@Ravager. I respect your thoughts but do keep in mind that it is hard to fight/argue with every mad dog, who could be on drugs and not entirely in his/her senses or been blessed with such offensive mentality. These people do not need direct communication. Talk to such a$$. politely 2/3 times and I am sure they will not be physical if so 'Make a Hole in their legs'. Simple as that....

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am just shocked to go through the whole posts....... We deserve people like Zardari or Rehman malik to rule us because we dont wake up... A 20 year old boy got killed and public here saying that I dont feel sad because he was a son of police officer, he was angry man, he was from rich family etc etc....!!! Ahhhhhhh... we all are still sleeping...
    Revolution cant come in Pakistan when we have people like this.. They are not hurt on hearing this tragedy and not becoming part of change or revolution, still they are of the view that he was froma rich family, this is one side story...
    I bet u all above saying these foolish things if somebody teases your sister then u will surely get angry and this boy slapped the servant, unfortunately he was a servant of Talpur and Jatois...do u know who is Sikander jatoi, father of Shahrukh Jatoi..!! he is one of the biggest wadera of pakistan with billions of wealth and land..!! See how hard time even DSP had in going against them> people like these wadera's kill ordinary man like cats and dogs.. u are hearing this news because he was a son of DSP otherwise if he would be a son of ordinary man u cant imagine that wader's would have been abducted their sisters on raising voice against them..!!!
    70% of Sindh assembly members are wadera's and you can see the value of law infront of them.!!
    Wake up..
    Journey of a thousand miles start with one single step..... and shahzaib might be this first step against this wadera system..!!
    If you still cant believe just give a dipper and horn to a wader car going infron of you and see how they treat you.....
    Allah is mulk aur qoum per rehem farmaye jaha is kisam ki youth ha...!

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mohtashimiqbal View Post
    innocents do not flee overnight from a country .
    secondly , there is a difference between , allegedly MURDERER , and being a son of DSP who has no ALLEGED crime on him .
    that is not your problem, the courts are there...They will determine what he went abroad for. Right now we can't comment on anything, he could have just gone abroad due to business etc.. We don't know.

And also, no one is stupid enough to tease a dsp, ssp ,abcd's daughter unless you have some problems with them and they have caused problems to you...

So its better you stop arguing that who's innocent and who's not...

As far as allegations against the dsp is concerned, we have incomplete info. Maybe there are allegations..?

These things are for the courts to decide...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear it's not a matter of cowardness. Self defence is the first thing. Just tell me there are two girls. first one is observing veil and wearing proper dress.. the second one is unveiled and is dressed in such a way that attracts the opposite sex.. whom will the boys most likely to tease??
    Also if you see someone armed or so influential that you can't fight with them, it's the rational way not to fight with them as it will only harm you. Islam also tells us the same thing. You can't fight with someone armed while you are empty handed. It's the flaw in law and order situation that has kept these criminals so lose and free that they do whatever they desire. It's not because we've stopped fighting with these criminals.
    I believe we are always told one sided story. There can be more than what has been told. In the end, we all feel sorry for the poor young boy who was killed and hope that the alleged killers would be brought to the punishment that they deserve.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The killing is a brutal act that must be punished. having watched some interviews of boys father (DSP), it seems he is a bit diplomatic person... (the way he speaks, maybe because he is a Karachiite, maybe he is a camera shy person or maybe due to political pressure).

The deceased boy must be having his own circle of influential friends....and being son of a DSP in a city like Karachi itself is a privilege...and then hum-zulf of Nabeel Gabol.... there might have been some aggression from his side as well.

Allah knows best!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BackToCivicFaiez View Post
    that is not your problem, the courts are there...They will determine what he went abroad for. Right now we can't comment on anything, he could have just gone abroad due to business etc.. We don't know.

And also, no one is stupid enough to tease a dsp, ssp ,abcd's daughter unless you have some problems with them and they have caused problems to you...

So its better you stop arguing that who's innocent and who's not...

As far as allegations against the dsp is concerned, we have incomplete info. Maybe there are allegations..?

These things are for the courts to decide...

no one is arguing who is innocent who is NOT ,
    since the first post my objection is on a different scale than the one you mentioning right now .

all the curses and hues are made against the person who has done this murder .

and OBVIOUSLY it would be done on the person who is ALLEGED and not to some toothfairy.

the courts job is to decide who is guilty who is not .
    while OUR job is to analyse the situation as a social cancer , no one is going on a killing spree to punish them , as this is where the court has to decide , and we have to step back .

secondly have u ever personally encountered these sons of WADERAA's ?

i have , messed with one son of a wadera in my A'level school ,
    he beat me up with his 4 guards right after school ....

u know why ? because his cousin was my very good friend , and HE tried to RAPE her , the girl went silent cause of FAMILY DISPUTES.
    and approached me for help .

the next day i challenged him in front of his CHIX gang to come up to me one on one if he was a " mard ka bacha "
    and then he had no choice but to come and fight me , and its there when i beat the crap out of him ....and had been taken to hospital .

while i got suspended , and later dropped out and completed A'levels privately , while being in my final year.

these WADERA's think of themselves as GODS. and this is the MAIN problem EVERYONE here is trying to highlight.

(EXCEPTIONS aside , i totally understand good and bad people are in every community , i m just reffering to the typical snobs)
    men who reject to be ruled by the law of God , are ruled by the law of tyrants .

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Are there any PW WAs here? they might get you banned///lol delete your posts coz this is their Land. I seen some posts been deleted yesterday about constitution of pakistan coz of wa factor

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This really was a sad incident. Allah ussay Jannat ul Firdous main jaga ataa framaay. Ameen.

Allah sab dost ahbaaboun ko sabray jameel ataa farmaay. Ameen.

s55
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If you guys are trying to wake up youth that gets excited over getting a laptop by corrupt government then you're wasting your time. Not just wadera but everyone in a city like Karachi is "something", its just that if nothing bad has happened to you so far then thank ALLAH ta'allah that you're safe.. izzat zillat uske haath main hai.. kisi insaan ke haath main nahin.. doosron ki izzat ka khayal rakhoge to koi tumhari izzat par haath nahin dalega.. frankly I have never seen ke koi larka kisi larki ko sar-e-aam chairh raha ho.. I have spent my whole life in Karachi but alhamdulillah I never seen such a thing.. Larke larkion ko dekhte zaroor hain.. that's very natural magar chairhna aik bilkul alag cheez hai.. magar karachi main aise waqayat hote rahe hain ke gun points par larkion ko jo families ke saath thein utha lia gaya.. aur yeh waqaye clifton main hi hue hain.. my family was very much interested to move to DHA but I always opposed that decision because you never know who is living in your neighborhood.. no one can protect his sister all the time and whatever happens bad happens just one time and ruins everything.. so its better to be cautious then to cry later over the spilt milk.. alhamdulillah right now where we are living there is no issue of security.. I am outside country and my car is parked on the road but I am not worried nor about the house.. anyways I got carried away

If you guys are looking for a revolution then we are not ready yet.. revolution cannot be brought without massive bloodshed.. we are not the kind of nation right now that can unite over something and not wise enough.. we have a weak memory and don't actually care about anything unless it happens to us.. I only find out about some aalim names only when they get assassinated.. if they are so famous then why didn't they do something for the betterment of the country the youth and the people?? we only believe what media and people tell us.. malala case was the real eye opener where people were like dying for the drama queen.. that showed the intellectual of the nation very well.. we get excited over f**king cricket match and don't have balls to raise against the snatching, killings and crimes being done in karachi and in many other parts of Pakistan.. jis qaum ke jawan khud ko cigarette.. sports.. gutke aur har tarah ke time pass main mashghool rakhenge wo qaum kia sudhregi.. jahan kisi mechanic se poocho ke parhai nahin ki to kehta hai mera dil nahin lagta tha parhne main aur log kehte hain ke logon ko parhne ka shoq hai magar wasail nahin.. kahan ki baat karte hain log?? aaj tak jis bache jis mechanic se poocha usne kaha nahin tha parhne ka shoq.. aur usko kuch nahin pata aage kia karega bas laga hua hai dukan main aur chai la raha hai 1 baje khana kha raha hai aur ustad ki galian sun raha hai.. dukan ke paas soye kutte ko laat maar raha hai.. yeh hain qaum ke jawan
    Thanks to ALLAH for everything | Love what you have!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un
    "speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you."

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@s55 ,

sirjee , my standing ovation to you !!

and now just let me clear the part where u said that why AAlims are not able to do anything ,
    for this just understand this ,

that we are living in a time ke agar koi 5 time namaz parhna shru hojaye ya thora si koi islami baat karay ,
    tuo people start teasing them with words like MULLAH , MOLVI , MOLANA etc etc .... like as if they are doing some crime .

esi soorat e haal mein , kon support karayga us becharay ko ? when people themselves consider it as a disgust being a Molvi ...
    and even the people are not entirely wrong koi deen per siyaaasat , koi qaum parasti pe , koi firqa parasti pe ....

its the end of times as we are already warned about , the signs have fulfilled themselves
    those who know their deen have knowledge , know well what time it is , and what they have to do ,

while the others , they would keep sitting until their own deeds would reach their doorsteps .

s55
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mohtashimiqbal View Post
    @s55 ,

sirjee , my standing ovation to you !!

and now just let me clear the part where u said that why AAlims are not able to do anything ,
    for this just understand this ,

that we are living in a time ke agar koi 5 time namaz parhna shru hojaye ya thora si koi islami baat karay ,
    tuo people start teasing them with words like MULLAH , MOLVI , MOLANA etc etc .... like as if they are doing some crime .

esi soorat e haal mein , kon support karayga us becharay ko ? when people themselves consider it as a disgust being a Molvi ...
    and even the people are not entirely wrong koi deen per siyaaasat , koi qaum parasti pe , koi firqa parasti pe ....

its the end of times as we are already warned about , the signs have fulfilled themselves
    those who know their deen have knowledge , know well what time it is , and what they have to do ,

while the others , they would keep sitting until their own deeds would reach their doorsteps .
    we have a great example of dr israr ahmed.. he spent 50 years doing tableegh of islam alone and I majorly people are impressed with his intellectual and understandings over every topic. He was the only aalim who came up to the level of engineers/doctors while most of the aalim talk and give example of chand sooraj he actually went deep and cleared things in a more systematic way breaking down everything into smaller parts to understand clearly. He was greatly being criticized and was held controversial but he stand stood alone for what he believed in. Even I saw banori town fatwa against and this is the only fatwa I totally reject and won't even give a f**k about it. Tariq Jameel being praised all over, he is only motivating people, not preaching anything. And I found him to be rude at times and proud. Never ever found Dr. Israr Ahmed ever being rude or proud over what he did or achieved so far. He was a medical doctor, did his mbbs from best medical college, the king edward in lahore. All these aalim are just sitting in madarsas, enjoying the lavish carefree life on the funded money of this fool nation. They are not playing their part what they should be right now. When the nation who fed them need them the most. Such aalims are qayamat ki nishani as well.

PS on the demise of Dr. Israr Ahmed, it really felt like my own father has died. The sadness was purely natural and indescribable. My friends shared the same feeling and it was strange.
    Thanks to ALLAH for everything | Love what you have!

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

User Tag List