Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Jinnah Garden Islamabad

MGK
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default Jinnah Garden Islamabad

I am looking forward to buy a 5-10 marla plot in Jinnah Garden Islamabad or in any other society which is CDA approaved and ready for construction. Looking forward to receive your kind advises in this regard. Thanks. Budget is 10-13 lacs.
    SARGODHA142 likes this.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MGK View Post
    obviously not going to blame anyone. if i hear something definately as a wise person i would confirm it myself. so tomorrown in sha allah i will ask them if they have any developed plots also. but the problem is that non developed 7 marla is about 16 lacs so how much developed is going to be, probably out of my range.
    The information I gave you is first hand through an IB employee who is a close friend. Can't say what Star Marketing policies are for civilians.
    You have to raise your budget a bit for a decent place.
    About the DHA valley........... The land Army thought to develop valley on is not being vacated by Raja's of that area. Negotiations are in process since long.........let's see what happens!!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

last year when we were looking for buying a plot, my brother and one of my cousin did a complete survey of housing societies starting from Rawat to Islamabad and Islamabad to Tarnol and surrounding areas. They also checked some societies on Adyala Road and Peshawar Road for plots as well as built houses. After visiting all areas, we decided to go for Naval Anchorage because of many reasons like Security (boundary wall with fence), availability of all utilities, under Pak Navy administration.
    Regards,
    Kashif Rafiq

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

There are so many rumors about Gulberg Housing Society, yes it is IBECHS soceity but not offical to IB, it is managed by 3rd party like any other Cooperative Housing Society .

There first Phase "Pakistan Town" is not very good, development standard is very poor, once can check that Soceity

Some of Gulberg Phase-I Plots have been handed over but Water is big problem and as per my sources, due to rocks, finding underground water will be a big problem. Their so called road is still mud track, it needs to much investment and current approach road is very poor and once can't reach the society using old Road. The new road is dire needed.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Guys what is the current situation about the New Airport. Do you think this is going to be completed in near future and what about the schemes around that area...the idea of travel on isb highway on a daily basis is quite scary taking into consideration the price of Garda in this country..a favorite item of Truckers.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the rumors of construction of new airport and shifting of airport to fateh jhang are being spreaded from last 10 ~ 12 years i think, but in near future there are no signs of shifting to the new airport. when we were looking for plot, a property agent told that he bought a plot in fazaia colony back in 2000 at around 15 lac and now nobody is buying his plot even in 10~11 lacs.
    alam786 likes this.
    Regards,
    Kashif Rafiq

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alam786 View Post
    Guys what is the current situation about the New Airport. Do you think this is going to be completed in near future and what about the schemes around that area...the idea of travel on isb highway on a daily basis is quite scary taking into consideration the price of Garda in this country..a favorite item of Truckers.
    Cargo there will be started very soon, they have already made some flights there. Its operations will be started this year.
    alam786 likes this.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

naval ancourage is a good option bt its smaller plots are on the extreme end of the society.if u keep on moving a little bit soan garden has a block H on the main highway they r giving possesions and there are many peoples living there too. underwater level is also nt far so water bore wont be issue.gas pipelines are also on the way.nd it has direct access frm the main highway.wereas i hv heared frm people living in JINNAH town tht they face water shortage!
    u can find a 6 marla (30*50) plot in tht h block soan garden in ths range .they are in liveable condition.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what about Bahria town ph 8 ? its far but its full of all standards, plus secure investment.
    -

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bahria town the best option for investment & building a house.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can a civilian buy a plot at naval anchorage?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    We are oft to blame in this, -- Tis too much proved - that with devotion's visage and pious action, we do sugar o'er the devil himself.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Farrukhejazminhas View Post
    Can a civilian buy a plot at naval anchorage?
    I've already given answer to that question.
    Regards,
    Kashif Rafiq

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kashifrafiq View Post
    I've already given answer to that question.
    Oops just read it. thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    We are oft to blame in this, -- Tis too much proved - that with devotion's visage and pious action, we do sugar o'er the devil himself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's not ready for possession, in these un stable times it is not recommended to buy on file. i have a DHA valley file since many years still no possession. that's what the guy at gulberg booking office mr. kashif told me; Sir koi gurantee nahi, 2 saal bhi lag sakte hen aur 5 saal bhi.

please pm me your contact no. thanks.

i need ready possession to build house for my family. i will be putting all my life savings in it, so i am a bit curious and need a legit plot with legit documents.
    my suggestion to you would be that don't go for Jinnah nor Naval. You should go for F17 or B17, both are multi professional societies and rapidly growing. They do have possession with ready all basics.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please suggest me developed plots which are ready for possession and reasonable in price too.
    Go for B17, F17 and if you have good money in hand, then I13, I15, I14, etc.
    All with possession.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

bumpppppppppp

Poster have u decided about the place yet ??? kindly share ur review about different places
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

MGK
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

all these societies or sectors or whatever names discussed here are so so away from the main city that you cannot afford to have a daily visit to blue area or surrounding for work purpose, banda mar jata hai itni drive ker k, and at the end of the week when you have a off day toh aap ghar walon ko bhi kahin ghumane nahi le ja sakte because you are already fed up of so much of drive during whole week. I call this to be doing JABAR on yourself to have house which is so much away from main city. This is something I experience every day. Because i live in main city and i have work in bahria town and my university is near blue area. And roze mein itni driving ker k i feel like killing myself or someone on the road.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

living in bt ph8 since 3 years! peace of mind alhamdulillah! previously i lived in I/10. and i know what kind of problems did i suffer! bt is the most peaceful place where one can reside imo! no need to go outside the society on weekend since everything is located in the premises! yes my fuel charges are increased but i dont mind as i am living a peaceful life in a clean,secure and in a decent environment! thanx to ALLAH!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all these societies or sectors or whatever names discussed here are so so away from the main city that you cannot afford to have a daily visit to blue area or surrounding for work purpose, banda mar jata hai itni drive ker k, and at the end of the week when you have a off day toh aap ghar walon ko bhi kahin ghumane nahi le ja sakte because you are already fed up of so much of drive during whole week. I call this to be doing JABAR on yourself to have house which is so much away from main city. This is something I experience every day. Because i live in main city and i have work in bahria town and my university is near blue area. And roze mein itni driving ker k i feel like killing myself or someone on the road.

G-14, I-15, I-16

B-17 .. they are relatively closer ... and better as they are all CDA projects ... No ????
    https://www.facebook.com/testCarSalon

MGK
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FlyBoys View Post
    G-14, I-15, I-16

B-17 .. they are relatively closer ... and better as they are all CDA projects ... No ????
    B-17 is about 40 kms from aabpara market so you can do the math for two way.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear I am also looking for a plot. I have checked many societies up to Rawat. I have come to the conclusion that no one is like Bahria Town. Its a different world. Peace, Security, standard etc.
    If you dont want to go for Bahria Town, then Naval Anchorage is the best.
    I visited there three days ago a met with a property dealer. He has informed that Naval Anchorage has started its extension which is even bigger than the existing scheme. The cost of 5 Marla plot is 16-17 Lacs. Every facility like electricity, gas, water etc is there. Its landscape is beautiful.
    Naval Anchorage is exact 3 kilometers away from main highway.

Another choice is DHA, if u can afford.
    I dont recommend Jinnah Gardens.
    If you cross rawat, there is a society name PAEC Housing Society. Its for Atomic Energy employees. You can find a 1 Kanal plot @ Rs. 16-17 Lacs. Electricity, gas, water is there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

User Tag List