Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

Default Elixir group ?

Interest Free Business in Islamic Way - Huge Profits ????One of my friend told me that a group of Pakistani ulema (religious scholars) has established business and a big network of industries in different countries including Pakistan and they are providing opportunities to the common man to invest his / her amount in their business. In lieu thereof, they are offering a very handsome amount of profit which is NOT fixed.

According to him, they are paying an average profit of 4K per month against each 100K of investment. According to him, it can be 3.5K sometime and it can even touch 5K in a month based on the profit. One can withdraw his / her investment whenever he want. The investment is collected through their authorized agents (mostly molvi / imam of a masque) and profit is also distributed through the same network. He quoted few people who had already invested.

When I investigated, I came to know that many people have already invested and they are getting regularly their profit as per above stated ratio. I however could not figure out who is actually behind this business and idea, what type of business it is, is it legal or not and how true it is that the amount is being invested in a good business. I even could not find how reliable and secure it is to invest with that group.

Have you guys ever heard about such type of investment in Pakistan ? Can any of you have some info about their legality and credibility ? Please shed some light if you can.
    there website
    Elixir Website
    regards
    miles to go

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

Topic was copied from pakgammer to ask u guys as I am not member of pakgammers neither I wanted to post link need your honest suggestion guys what is this is it fraud or what
    miles to go

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bulls/-/it

Sent from my iPhonokiasung
    We are oft to blame in this, -- Tis too much proved - that with devotion's visage and pious action, we do sugar o'er the devil himself.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Farrukhejazminhas View Post
    Bulls/-/it

Sent from my iPhonokiasung
    Why dear ? I am just asking why do u have some experience with them or just saying
    miles to go

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

As per general public view,all these type of business are legal till they run,illegal when one loses his money.
    Ye Sab Tumhara Karam Hai AAAQAAA K Baat Ab Tak Bani Hui Hai.
    Great Minds Discuss Ideas,Average Minds Discuss Events,Small Minds Discuss People.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too early to decide right now weather to invest in it or not...I've also heard of it from alim, but didn't know the name of this organization/business...I've heard they have been quite successful in KPK etc...Although there's nothing to suggest that its illegal, but to be safe, just wait a little. Or if you have a few spare 100k or so, just invest and see what happens.

It may or may not be a fraud...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by needhelp View Post
    Too early to decide right now weather to invest in it or not...I've also heard of it from alim, but didn't know the name of this organization/business...I've heard they have been quite successful in KPK etc...Although there's nothing to suggest that its illegal, but to be safe, just wait a little. Or if you have a few spare 100k or so, just invest and see what happens.

It may or may not be a fraud...
    sir check there website and there brands though i never came across any brand of there ,secondly sir there was a new few days back that nab is going to arrest these fraudias and people are supossed to take there investment out after that the govermwnt wont be responsible

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    miles to go

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Durrani_45 View Post
    sir check there website and there brands though i never came across any brand of there ,secondly sir there was a new few days back that nab is going to arrest these fraudias and people are supossed to take there investment out after that the govermwnt wont be responsible

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    how should I know. Those companies and brands must be privately owned...stocks of such companies change hands without anyone knowing...
    I'm not sure how nab is after them, what evidence do they have?

MGK
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Elixir group ? -1179339Elixir group ? -1179340Elixir group ? -1179341Elixir group ? -1179342

MGK
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Bro don't get in to this. Saying cause of personal experience with these guys. Text me if you want to discuss more on this topic.

MGK
    Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Here is the 'ASLIYAT' of the company you are mentioning. Bhai apni mehnat se 100 rupees bhi kamao toh woh 100 times better hai instead of handing over your money to such fraud people. Mein apko itni detail mein sirf iss liye keh raha hun because i have a relation with you bhai. Save the below pic and zoom in order to read the third line of its headline.

Elixir group ? -1179358

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahahaah lol....so it is a fraud...

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the company is being run by molvis. but molvis are not the owners.

such companies have been made in the past as well and now people hardly invest their money in such companies. the crookes, this time came with a very brilliant idea.

they hired molvis, qaris, imaam masjids, who have spent all their lives on foot, cycles or motor bikes. (majority)

they offered lucrative packages to them and asked them to bring investments. now, a qari who spent half of his life on a bike roams around in a corolla or a prado. people willingly invest in elixir because they trust those people. they think that they are very pious and good people and their suggestion/advice is very nice.

the company's lahore office is write next to my own office. i have had a few meetings with them also and have deeply studied how they work.

it is strongly advised not to invest there. the company is there till FIA comes into action. everyone is going to losse money if they dont pull out before that time.

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^similar business plan to double shah....most probably.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Ommggg !!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Education is not any Degree or Certificate.
    Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

durrani bhai dont invest in this business. one of my class fellow who is from peshawar is head of this business in islamabad centre and he tried many times convince me to invest my money too. but being his class fellow for 3 years i know him and he is not a trusty person. in 6 months he have new jdm alto,honda deluxe and more than 10 lakhs in his bank account and month ago dhoom dhaam se shadi. how he earn too much in 6 months.they are looting people like you and me.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Elixir Group Fraud

any one who need information regarding elixir group fraud. Please email me at

truly4islam@gmail.com

I will send you the detail with proofs. and as far as latest information about elixir.

Nab has arrested Mufti Ihsan Ul Haq of Fiayazi group of Gujranwala which was part of elixir and started his own as of elixir strategies. You can confirm this by visiting National Accountability Bureau

On the other hand, it is also informed that NAB has started taken action against elixir group too.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have personal experience with them before they were using the name Capable Asia and suddenly they have changed their name to elixir they are full time fraud

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrthinker View Post
    I have personal experience with them before they were using the name Capable Asia and suddenly they have changed their name to elixir they are full time fraud
    Did they looted you ???

Education is the our attitude,language & behaviour with others in life............!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khair.khawa View Post
    any one who need information regarding elixir group fraud. Please email me at

truly4islam@gmail.com

I will send you the detail with proofs. and as far as latest information about elixir.

Nab has arrested Mufti Ihsan Ul Haq of Fiayazi group of Gujranwala which was part of elixir and started his own as of elixir strategies. You can confirm this by visiting National Accountability Bureau

On the other hand, it is also informed that NAB has started taken action against elixir group too.
    It is public forum bro amd if some one is a fraud than everybody needs to know so If you have the proofs than plz share on the forum...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List