Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: PakWheels.com Oil Guide - sponsored by ZIC

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default PakWheels.com Oil Guide - sponsored by ZIC

We are pleased to inform you that PakWheels.com Oil Guide, sponsored by ZIC, has been launched to help our users in choosing the right engine oil for their vehicles.

You can read the oil guide by visiting the following link and provide us with valuable feedback on how to improve this oil guide by adding more details.
    Pakwheels

Moreover you can post your experiences, comments and questions regarding engine oils in this thread.

We will be having polls and questionnaires soon with gift hampers for the winners from our sponsors.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The new API & ILSAC standards have been launched in pakistan
    First time in pakistan
    The best engine oil
    Introduced by zic , hitec lubricants
    ZIC is the pionior and leader in introducing new and latest graded engine oils
    First time introducing zic ow30 , what lies ahead

API SN, SAE 0W-30 , ILSAC GF-5.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Quality of Zic oil

Quote Originally Posted by SKZIC View Post
    The new API & ILSAC standards have been launched in pakistan
    First time in pakistan
    The best engine oil
    Introduced by zic , hitec lubricants
    ZIC is the pionior and leader in introducing new and latest graded engine oils
    First time introducing zic ow30 , what lies ahead

API SN, SAE 0W-30 , ILSAC GF-5.
    SKZIC: I have a question, ZIC is made from API Group III, if i am not wrong. The oil based on Group three are old oils and are not as per the standard of new vehicle engines. Alot of vehicle manufacturers do not recommend Group three based oils. e.g. Mobil oils are group IV. Price of one litre Mobil Racing 4T is PKR 1,500/- (10w40, MA and SL, if i am not wrong) and price of ZIC is nearly 350/- The reason for high price of Mobil is best base oil for vehicles. Having a API Group III oil does not guarantee that it is a good oil. Important thing is that at what level an oil falls in a particular group. So in simple words, a top quality Group II oil shall be as good as Low quality Group III oil. Furthermore, Group III oils are not fully synthetic oil. Its only group IV oils considered to be synthetic. So why ZIC is using Full Synthetic on bottles.

ZIC is bit famous in Pakistan but its not avaiable around the world. Just to make things clear to people in this forum, Synthetic oil is not actually synthetic, It is made from normal Dino Oil (Treaditional). Its the word Synthetic which creates confusion in consumer's mind.

I have another querry, what does ZIC do with the drained oil they get in their oil Change centers. As far as i know majority of oil is reused to make new packs of ZIC.

I also have concerns regarding ZIC's API grading and JASO grading on their bottles for MCO. Who keeps a check on ZIC that the standards they are labeling on their bottles are followed. I think it would not be a bad idea to get ZIC's oil to be sampled for LAB to certify the Standards written on bottles.
    The More You Learn the Better You Get.......Drive Safe, for Yourself, for Your Loved Ones and for Humanity

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Latest API SN , SAE 0W30, ZIC OW oil is availible now in PAKISTAN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ZESTY View Post
    SKZIC: I have a question, ZIC is made from API Group III, if i am not wrong. The oil based on Group three are old oils and are not as per the standard of new vehicle engines. Alot of vehicle manufacturers do not recommend Group three based oils. e.g. Mobil oils are
    ZIC is bit famous in Pakistan but its not avaiable around the world. Just to uld not be a bad idea to get ZIC's oil to be sampled for LAB to certify the Standards written on bottles.
    @ZESTY;
    I thing you have done a bad try to make confussion amongest the ZIC LOYALS and intellegent costomar but after giving you my answer you will be disappointed as we will have to feel sorrow and asshamed about what to tried to do negativity in this forum
    First of all be very clear that any Motor oil which is formulated from API GROUP III or above is called a synthetic engine oil as the VI of API GROUP III is above 120 , and the % of sulfur contents are less then 0.03, and the saturates are above 90% , More over ZIC IS A BRAND OF SK LUBRICANTS , AND SK LUBRICANTS IS THE LARGEST PRODUCER OF API GROUP III, it produce API GROUP III more then any oil company like Mobil, shell, caltex ect.
    More over further API GROUP III , is refined and processed for further strong hydro carbon and it is devided in to Four portions YUBASE 3/3 , YUBASE 4, YUBASE 6, YUBASE 8 , and ZIC MOTOR OIL is formulated from YUBASE 6, which is very high and stable hydro carbon and they are blended with most advance additive pakages and then this is being paked in S.KOREA , there is not a single oil drop is produced in PAKISTAN .
    Further more

PakWheelscom Oil Guide - sponsored by ZIC -189478

ALL ZIC MOTOR OILS ARE LICENSED FROM API (AMERICAN PETROLIUM INSTITUTE) AND IN PRIVIOUS PAGES I HAVE SHOWN OUR LICENCED TOO.
    In the last the Motor oil formulated form API GROUP IV, which is PAO ( I have told about this in my previous records too ) is also very high oxidation resistance and expensive hydro carbon and in ZIC PRODUCT LINE we got ZIC XQ Which also cost around 800/-liter is also availible in PAKISTAN , and now above all we have introduced ZIC OW, WHICH IS API SN , AND SAE 0W 30 GRADED OIL , first of all you find it out which oil company has the curage to introduce this kind of supirior , synthetic and top of line engine oil in pakistan secondly you should appriciate that only ZIC MOTOR OIL IS THE PIONEER IN INTRODUCING LATEST API GRADED ENGINE OIL IN PAKISTAN and now a days new latest API GRADED SN , has been introduced by ZIC MOTOR OIL , ZIC IS THE BEST ENGINE OIL AVAILIBLE in PAKISTAN , IF YOU ARE STILL CONFUSED AFTER READING MY REPLAY THEN YOU SHOULD VISIT SOME PHYSIATRIST.

HOPE FOR BETTER UNDER STANDINGS

MIRZA M. ADNAN BAIG
    MANAGER TECHNICAL DIV.
    ZIC MOTOR OIL
    HITEC LUBRICANTS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@SKZIC
    Im getting my cars oil changed from Makki Oil Store near Akber Chowk Township Lahore for quite a long time now. I am using Zic A+ for Civic 07 and City 07 and Zic A for Vitz 03. I have 2 questions.

1) Am I using the right oils?
    2) Am i going to the right place?
    Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ZESTY;
    IF YOU ARE STILL CONFUSED AFTER READING MY REPLAY THEN YOU SHOULD VISIT SOME PHYSIATRIST.
    lol Chill out man, don't take them that seriously, let your product and services speak for you.

Anyways, I'm nearing an oil change. Currently using Zic A+ in my 2004 Cultus, for more than 2 years. Car is now 140K old. But recently got my rings and piston changed only about 10K kms earlier. What do you suggest now? Should I continue using Zic A+ or switch to Zic A? What about your new product ZIC OW, should I give it a try?

I'm also looking to change gear oil this time. Currently using ZIC FF (I think the red bottle one). Its been more than 50K old now. which one to choose now in your product line?

Please also quote the updated approx price of your products over here too for convenience.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ZESTY;
    I thing you have done a bad try to make confussion amongest the ZIC LOYALS and intellegent costomar but after giving you my answer you will be disappointed as we will have to feel sorrow and asshamed about what to tried to do negativity in this forum
    First of all be very clear that any Motor oil which is formulated from API GROUP III or above is called a synthetic engine oil as the VI of API GROUP III is above 120 , and the % of sulfur contents are less then 0.03, and the saturates are above 90% , More over ZIC IS A BRAND OF SK LUBRICANTS , AND SK LUBRICANTS IS THE LARGEST PRODUCER OF API GROUP III, it produce API GROUP III more then any oil company like Mobil, shell, caltex ect.
    More over further API GROUP III , is refined and processed for further strong hydro carbon and it is devided in to Four portions YUBASE 3/3 , YUBASE 4, YUBASE 6, YUBASE 8 , and ZIC MOTOR OIL is formulated from YUBASE 6, which is very high and stable hydro carbon and they are blended with most advance additive pakages and then this is being paked in S.KOREA , there is not a single oil drop is produced in PAKISTAN .
    Further more

PakWheels.com Oil Guide - sponsored by ZIC - 189478

ALL ZIC MOTOR OILS ARE LICENSED FROM API (AMERICAN PETROLIUM INSTITUTE) AND IN PRIVIOUS PAGES I HAVE SHOWN OUR LICENCED TOO.
    In the last the Motor oil formulated form API GROUP IV, which is PAO ( I have told about this in my previous records too ) is also very high oxidation resistance and expensive hydro carbon and in ZIC PRODUCT LINE we got ZIC XQ Which also cost around 800/-liter is also availible in PAKISTAN , and now above all we have introduced ZIC OW, WHICH IS API SN , AND SAE 0W 30 GRADED OIL , first of all you find it out which oil company has the curage to introduce this kind of supirior , synthetic and top of line engine oil in pakistan secondly you should appriciate that only ZIC MOTOR OIL IS THE PIONEER IN INTRODUCING LATEST API GRADED ENGINE OIL IN PAKISTAN and now a days new latest API GRADED SN , has been introduced by ZIC MOTOR OIL , ZIC IS THE BEST ENGINE OIL AVAILIBLE in PAKISTAN , IF YOU ARE STILL CONFUSED AFTER READING MY REPLAY THEN YOU SHOULD VISIT SOME PHYSIATRIST.

MIRZA M. ADNAN BAIG
    MANAGER TECHNICAL DIV.
    ZIC MOTOR OIL
    HITEC LUBRICANTS

Dear Mirza Sb,

With all due respect, I have tried to make people of my nation educated by asking you questions for clarifications. I have no sympathies towards ZIC or Shell or Mobil or Castrol or Total or ENOC or PSO or xyz. My sympathies are for my nation and for my people. These are the people who buy Cars which worth 1/4th of the price they buy it for and then they fall in the trap of Lubricant companies. These people work hard to earn money and they deserve to be answered as they buy your products.
    Commenting on your first point regarding definition of synthetic oil from Wikipedia

As ZIC says that all of its oils are from Group III base oils (other than few which you mentioned in your last post); Please read the below Text from Wikipedia and be a judge by yourself

“Hydrocracked/Hydroisomerized = API Group III base oils. Chevron, Shell, and other petrochemical companies developed processes involving catalytic conversion of feed stocks under pressure in the presence of hydrogen into high quality mineral lubricating oil. In 2005 production of GTL (Gas-to-liquid) Group III base stocks began. Even though they are considered a synthetic product they are still mineral base stocks and counted as the mineral part of all semi-synthetic lubricants. Group III base stocks [with certain amount of mixture of PAOs and esters and Group V] are considered synthetic motor oil ONLY in the United States.[citation needed] Group III based lubricants are not allowed to be marketed as "synthetic" in any market outside of the USA. Within the US, there are no official specifications, or standards as to which oils can be marketed as "synthetic"
    For all my Pakistanis link to verify the same is : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_oil
    As per the fourth last line of last paragraph, it is illegal outside US to mark Group III based lubricants as Synthetic.

Furthermore Dear Mirza Sb, I strongly appreciate your efforts towards answering my questions but the graph you presented is of the year 2006, and also the bar is for combined Yubase and Grease production and is not only for Yubase. I would greatly appreciate if you please provide me some latest figures with reference.
    Mobil 1 was introduced way back and it is available in market for many years. Mobil 1 10w40 Racing 4t is best available oil for bikes in Pakistan. All Mercedes cars recommend Mobil 1 but at the same time you are very right that Pakistan’s top brand Suzuki recommends ZIC.

I appreciate the efforts of ZIC towards bringing better (not good or excellent) lubricants to Pakistani market. But I would appreciate more if ZIC send its managers for Business Communication classes and make them learn how to and where to use words. ZIC should also send them for some technical courses too, to further polish their skills and to have a better exposure.

To all my Pakistani people; all companies are meant to make profit. Mobil, Castrol, Total, PSO, Shell, ZIC , ENOC etc etc come here to make money. They take advantage of innocence of the market and cash their marketing strategy. I myself went to buy Mobil 10w40 Racing 4T from F-10 markaz but the price was PKR 1,500/-. I didn’t buy it because the price is too high as compared to the price of same product in international market. I went to Melody Islamabad and bought two 0.7 Lt bottles of ZIC (10w40 4T, from Bismillah Autos as recommended by ZIC people) and did so as it is the best oil available for bikes and I bought it as per what was written on the bottle. But I am really disappointed by the kind of words used by ZIC’s representative and he is a Manager of a company which is service oriented and whose revenue depends on the customer base.
    Our fault as a nation is that we are not literate regarding products and once someone asks these people questions, they get arrogant in replying. They give us the impression that they hate literate consumer. They only appreciate the questions where my Pakistanis simply ask them to recommend some oil for their car which they would have bought from hard earned money.

I have nothing to do with any lubricant company. I am just a consumer, was using Caltex for many years and then switched to Shell on last oil change in my car. I was using Caltex in my Bike and shifted to ZIC as I found it best and economical and as per the standard.

I would appreciate your answer regarding below questions

1. What ZIC does with the drained oil in their oil change shops?
    2. Why ZIC is using synthetic on its products as it is illegal to use word synthetic on API BASE III oils ?

Zesty
    Ordinary Citizen
    Islamic Republic of Pakistan

BlueHorn likes this.
    The More You Learn the Better You Get.......Drive Safe, for Yourself, for Your Loved Ones and for Humanity

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's Questions have their own weight:

Recycle Engine Oil again with least brand name.

2. Why ZIC is using synthetic on its products as it is illegal to use word synthetic on API BASE III oils ?

Its habitable try to use modern technology terms "Synthetic" same as Sheikh Rasheed used cricket terms in Politics.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saeed73 View Post
    that's Questions have their own weight:

Recycle Engine Oil again with least brand name.

Its habitable try to use modern technology terms "Synthetic" same as Sheikh Rasheed used cricket terms in Politics.
    Dear Saeed,

You are very right, these questions have weight. We have all the right to ask them the questions which we feel should be satisfied. They have no right to be arrogant and use kind of words which would hurt ORDINARY PERSON"S feelings. They shoud satisfy the consumers. We come here at PakWheels to share our opinion and our experiences. It is a public forum and ZIC should respect all the people who are here. They make profits because my people buy their products so they should learn to behave and to answer and should resolve our queries and should act as a consumer oriented company.

ORDINARY CITIZEN

ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ZESTY;

MIRZA M. ADNAN BAIG
    MANAGER TECHNICAL DIV.
    ZIC MOTOR OIL
    HITEC LUBRICANTS

hi SKZIC
    I am not a technical expert in this field and don't really know what qualifies as a real fully synthetic oil. but one thing i would like to say that you should respect your customers no matter what they say, because you should not forget that you are doing business because of us, the customers. If a customer has a query regarding your product you should try to satisfy them with due respect and accept if there are any shortcomings in your product, after all any oil can't be perfect, they have their advantages and disadvantages, and I personally believe that ZIC products do give good value for money. I am personally using zic oils in my car for the past 3 years, and haven't used any other oil at all.

Let me tell you one thing, if anyone has never told you before, using capital letters in the cyber world is considered as if you are shouting at someone. and it is very unethical. let your words carry they weight for what you want to convey, using caps will only leave a negative impression on the customers and fans of ZIC products. (If your English is not good, that's okay, its not our mother-tongue. I am also still learning it. But since you are representing the company on this open platform, you should be careful about the goodwill of your company)

I hope you would take this message positively as i don't intend any kind of offence

Thanks,
    Fahad
    “Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac”

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gorkan View Post
    hi SKZIC
    I am not a technical expert in this field and don't really know what qualifies as a real fully synthetic oil. but one thing i would like to say that you should respect your customers no matter what they say, because you should not forget that you are doing business because of us, the customers. If a customer has a query regarding your product you should try to satisfy them with due respect and accept if there are any shortcomings in your product, after all any oil can't be perfect, they have their advantages and disadvantages, and I personally believe that ZIC products do give good value for money. I am personally using zic oils in my car for the past 3 years, and haven't used any other oil at all.

Let me tell you one thing, if anyone has never told you before, using capital letters in the cyber world is considered as if you are shouting at someone. and it is very unethical. let your words carry they weight for what you want to convey, using caps will only leave a negative impression on the customers and fans of ZIC products. (If your English is not good, that's okay, its not our mother-tongue. I am also still learning it. But since you are representing the company on this open platform, you should be careful about the goodwill of your company)

I hope you would take this message positively as i don't intend any kind of offence

Thanks,
    Fahad
    Dear Fahad,

Thanks alot for your comments, very literate and genuine comments. You conveyed my point in black and white. Greatly appreciated

Thanks,
    Zesty

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Mirza Sb,

With all due respect, I have tried to make people of my nation educated by asking you questions for clarifications. I have no sympathies towards ZIC or Shell or Mobil or Castrol or Total or ENOC or PSO or xyz. My sympathies are for my nation and for my people. These are the people who buy Cars which worth 1/4th of the price they buy it for and then they fall in the trap of Lubricant companies. These people work hard to earn money and they deserve to be answered as they buy your products.
    Commenting on your first point regarding definition of synthetic oil from Wikipedia

As ZIC says that all of its oils are from Group III base oils (other than few which you mentioned in your last post); Please read the below Text from Wikipedia and be a judge by yourself

“Hydrocracked/Hydroisomerized = API Group III base oils. Chevron, Shell, and other petrochemical companies developed processes involving catalytic conversion of feed stocks under pressure in the presence of hydrogen into high quality mineral lubricating oil. In 2005 production of GTL (Gas-to-liquid) Group III base stocks began. Even though they are considered a synthetic product they are still mineral base stocks and counted as the mineral
    I would appreciate your answer regarding below questions

Zesty
    Ordinary Citizen
    Islamic Republic of Pakistan

@Zesty

You are still confusing the customers about the definition of SYNTHETIC engine oils by giving them the reference of Wikkipidia’
    If you want to go further deep in to this matter then I would like to draw your attention to word a legal sue of MOBIL against Castrol Lubricants in 1999 at Supreme court of US where Castrol was objected for saying API group III as Synthetic Oil and after deep and long proceedings US SUPREME COURT gave the judgment in favor of CASTROL and according to this verdict API group III are synthetic
    Only ACEA , ( European Car Manufactures ) did not follow it due to some reasons but , API (AMERICAN PETROLIUM INSTITUTE), JAMA ( JAPNESE AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTUERS ASSOCIATION) and KAMA (KOREAN AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURES ASSOCIATIONS) are following the US Supreme Court verdict . Further more brother you should be aware about the Pakistan Automotive Market Share about what is the share of European Car and what is share of Japanese, Korean and Americans Car it is around 95 (JAMA, KAMA, AAMA) to 5 (ACEA).
    Before the answer your Questions regarding Drained oil , let it be very Clear that only ZIC MANAGERS are more qualified and experienced as compare to any other’s
    For my self I feel happy to state that I am fully Qualified as B.Tech Houn. and done my Basic Automotive course of NRI Institute of Washington D.C , and Alhamdulliah have the experience of 22 years in Automobile like ffice:smarttags" />TOYOTA, HONDA ,SUZUKI, HYNDAI, KARAKARM (CHINA AUTOMOBILE) ect. And I am fully aware of the intentions of your Questions
    In this question you again tried to make negativity by giving an innocent impression as ZIC Management are doing some wrong activity by collection drain oil which is sheer LIE. You are bluffing by imposing this question. ZIC Management is not concerned with Drained oil. We never ever collect a single drop of drained oil from any shop
    Secondly All ZIC MOTOR OILS are produced in SOUTH KOREA’S WORLD SINGLE LARGEST PETROL CHAMECAL UNIT, SK LUBRICANTS from high quality Base oil LIKE API GROUP III, AND API GROUP IV , and HITEC LUBRICANTS IN PAKISAN are the sole distributor of ZIC MOTOR OIL.
    Only ZIC MOTOR OIL can not be reproduce from drain or used oil and there is no ZIC fake oil in PAKISTAN .
    And we are legally marketing synthetic Engine oils and if it be illegal practice then you or any other person can concern to our Courts as now a days our courts are free and Authentic then ever before
    Only ZIC MOTOR OIL HAS THE PRIDE TO GIVE LATEST API AND ILSAC GRADES in Pakistan before any other oil company
    So in the last if you are using other oil brand then I would also recommend you to use ZIC MOTOR OIL if you want to prolong your engine life, Optimum Fuel economy, Engine Protection, Extended oil Life, Quickest engine Starting , Low Engine Nose ect.
    Hope for better understandings

Mirza Adnan Baig
    Manager Technical.
    faisal.imtiaz.16 likes this.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Zesty

You are still confusing the customers about the definition of SYNTHETIC engine oils by giving them the reference of Wikkipidia’
    If you want to go further deep in to this matter then I would like to draw your attention to word a legal sue of MOBIL against Castrol Lubricants in 1999 at Supreme court of US where Castrol was objected for saying API group III as Synthetic Oil and after deep and long proceedings US SUPREME COURT gave the judgment in favor of CASTROL and according to this verdict API group III are synthetic
    Only ACEA , ( European Car Manufactures ) did not follow it due to some reasons but , API (AMERICAN PETROLIUM INSTITUTE), JAMA ( JAPNESE AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTUERS ASSOCIATION) and KAMA (KOREAN AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURES ASSOCIATIONS) are following the US Supreme Court verdict . Further more brother you should be aware about the Pakistan Automotive Market Share about what is the share of European Car and what is share of Japanese, Korean and Americans Car it is around 95 (JAMA, KAMA, AAMA) to 5 (ACEA).
    Before the answer your Questions regarding Drained oil , let it be very Clear that only ZIC MANAGERS are more qualified and experienced as compare to any other’s
    For my self I feel happy to state that I am fully Qualified as B.Tech Houn. and done my Basic Automotive course of NRI Institute of Washington D.C , and Alhamdulliah have the experience of 22 years in Automobile like ffice:smarttags" />TOYOTA, HONDA ,SUZUKI, HYNDAI, KARAKARM (CHINA AUTOMOBILE) ect. And I am fully aware of the intentions of your Questions
    In this question you again tried to make negativity by giving an innocent impression as ZIC Management are doing some wrong activity by collection drain oil which is sheer LIE. You are bluffing by imposing this question. ZIC Management is not concerned with Drained oil. We never ever collect a single drop of drained oil from any shop
    Secondly All ZIC MOTOR OILS are produced in SOUTH KOREA’S WORLD SINGLE LARGEST PETROL CHAMECAL UNIT, SK LUBRICANTS from high quality Base oil LIKE API GROUP III, AND API GROUP IV , and HITEC LUBRICANTS IN PAKISAN are the sole distributor of ZIC MOTOR OIL.
    Only ZIC MOTOR OIL can not be reproduce from drain or used oil and there is no ZIC fake oil in PAKISTAN .
    And we are legally marketing synthetic Engine oils and if it be illegal practice then you or any other person can concern to our Courts as now a days our courts are free and Authentic then ever before
    Only ZIC MOTOR OIL HAS THE PRIDE TO GIVE LATEST API AND ILSAC GRADES in Pakistan before any other oil company
    So in the last if you are using other oil brand then I would also recommend you to use ZIC MOTOR OIL if you want to prolong your engine life, Optimum Fuel economy, Engine Protection, Extended oil Life, Quickest engine Starting , Low Engine Nose ect.

Mirza Adnan Baig
    Manager Technical.
    Dear Mirza Sb,

Thank you for the reply. Education and qulification does not make people managers. Management is an art it is not a qulification. The case you reffered, was won by castrol and mobil too won the same case, as court's verdict was that both the parties are correct. MObil's stance was correct and Castrol's stance was correct too. I had issue with the way you answered my questions. The way you replied was not professional and it was more arrogant. Answer to my questions was very simple and you made all this complex by using bad words and showing no customer oriented behavior.

I never had a problem using ZIC oil but yes i do feel that Zic staff specially managers should learn to argue in a way that it should not hurt consumer base. You are representing ZIC and it is nothing personal. Your words should protect your company's image. It should not harm your immage. By using bad words and harming its immage you are doubting your loyality towards your organization.

Please remember watever i told you i gave you reference to authenticated sites. All your comments missed proper reference. As you are educated from States so there would be no one better than you to understand that words without references in foreign universities are considered person's own words.

Instead of appolgizing you further continued the usage of wrong combination of words and text formatting. You disapponted us again.

If you are using Synthetic Word legally, please show me certificate from API that all your BASE III Lubes are approved as Synthetic from API.

I would again request you to not make it personal, accept things with open heart and courage.

Zesty
    BlueHorn likes this.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ good follow up :-)

@SKZIC
    If you are a technical manager, then you are messing into wrong things. This is a simple classroom case of Customer Support. Please ask any of your CSRs about this thing and he will tell you what you did wrong :-)
    I, or any customer, can stop using your product if they feel that they are not replied back properly, no matter how good your product is. If you dont understand what I mean, go and ask any of your Marketeer and Sales Managers. I also belong to an industry where Customers are given better value then they deserve :-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shehzad72 View Post
    @SKZIC
    Im getting my cars oil changed from Makki Oil Store near Akber Chowk Township Lahore for quite a long time now. I am using Zic A+ for Civic 07 and City 07 and Zic A for Vitz 03. I have 2 questions.

1) Am I using the right oils?
    2) Am i going to the right place?
    Thanks
    @shehzad72
    Yes Brother you are using right ZIC OIL BRAND Further more now i would recommend you to use our Latest upgraded ZIC MOTOR OIL BRAND LIKE API SN , ILSAC GF-5,
    More over MAKKI OIL store is a reliable shop. you can keep visiting it and if you wana use our ZIC SERVICE CENTER then it is also situated near shoukat Khanum Hospital beside KFC and Topaz

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Mirza Sb,

Thank you for the reply. Education and qulification does not make people managers. Management is an art it is not a qulification. The case you reffered, was won by castrol and mobil too won the same case, as court's verdict was that both the parties are correct. MObil's stance was correct and Castrol's stance was correct too. I had issue with the way you answered my questions. The way you replied was not professional and it was more arrogant. Answer to my questions was very simple and you made all this complex by using bad words and showing no customer oriented behavior.

I never had a problem using ZIC oil but yes i do feel that Zic staff specially managers should learn to argue in a way that it should not hurt consumer base. You are representing ZIC and it is nothing personal. Your words should protect your company's image. It should not harm your immage. By using bad words and harming its immage you are doubting your loyality towards your organization.

Please remember watever i told you i gave you reference to authenticated sites. All your comments missed proper reference. As you are educated from States so there would be no one better than you to understand that words without references in foreign universities are considered person's own words.

Instead of appolgizing you further continued the usage of wrong combination of words and text formatting. You disapponted us again.

If you are using Synthetic Word legally, please show me certificate from API that all your BASE III Lubes are approved as Synthetic from API.

I would again request you to not make it personal, accept things with open heart and courage.

Zesty
    @Zesty
    Arrogency and un ethical norms are being pervailed in your Questions and quarries , First of all you should give answer that "Why you blamed ZIC Management by involving us in geting of Used/ Drained oil from oil changers" this is unprofessional and unethical way of tring to degrading any product secondly as you are asking me about the certification from API about synthetic Oils , sir, do not confuse the coustomer here we have API (AMERICAN PETROLIUM INSTITUE) certification of Latest Grade Like SN, and ILSAC GF-5, Further more for synthetic i have gave my arguments for this and i don't think to repeat it again
    More over i know the philosphy of Management and i do understand very well about you intensions and aims what you are tring to do in this forum and in the last i would like to quot here "Wato izomantasha wato zillomantasha",

Mirza Adnan Baig
    Manager Technical Division

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Zesty
    Arrogency and un ethical norms are being pervailed in your Questions and quarries , First of all you should give answer that "Why you blamed ZIC Management by involving us in geting of Used/ Drained oil from oil changers" this is unprofessional and unethical way of tring to degrading any product secondly as you are asking me about the certification from API about synthetic Oils , sir, do not confuse the coustomer here we have API (AMERICAN PETROLIUM INSTITUE) certification of Latest Grade Like SN, and ILSAC GF-5, Further more for synthetic i have gave my arguments for this and i don't think to repeat it again
    More over i know the philosphy of Management and i do understand very well about you intensions and aims what you are tring to do in this forum and in the last i would like to quot here "Wato izomantasha wato zillomantasha",

Mirza Adnan Baig
    Manager Technical Division
    Dear Mirza Adnan Baig Sb,

Thanks again for your efforts to satisfy the people looking into your clarifications; though you still have not answered what i asked for. I am astonished and surprised to hear that customers clarifications and querries are considered unethical and arrogance in ZIC culture.

For all people on this forum. Synthetic Oil is not defined under API and SAE. If it was defined ever, they deleted it. Please read out below comments from from Synlube.

"Many consumers are not just surprised but quite often shocked to learn that the "Synthetic Oils" for which they pay premium price (3 to 9 times that of Petroleum Oil) are not only not performing any better than average Petroleum Motor Oil, but also are not "Synthetic" at all!
    How had this happened?
    SAE
    (Society of Automotive Engineers) deleted any and all definitions of "synthetic" from all specifications relating to oils.
    API(American Petroleum Institute) never defined what "synthetic" is.
    NAD (National Advertising Division of the Council of Better Business Bureaus) ruled that "Synthetic" is a marketing term and that it is the responsibility of the Marketer (the one who labels and markets the oil) to define what it is.
    Back labels of Mobil 1 products for many years had following statement:
    " * exclusive of carrier oil" in substantially smaller print.
    While at the same time the front label declared the Mobil 1 as:
    "100% Synthetic * ".
    The "synthetic" oil business is regarded by many in the oil industry as a "religion" whose followers are holding a belief that "synthetic" is somehow superior, but lack the actual proof.
    The information on following pages has been provided to enlighten the average consumer of Motor Oil, Gear Oil, ATF (Automatic Transmission Fluid) and Grease with information, which is seldom made publicly available by the oil industry.
    What you do not know about oil, can harm your vehicle, and what you do not know about "synthetic" oil can cost you money, you need not spend to get the same or better performance for less."

link is Synthetic

I dont know how would ZIC has certificates for Synthetic lubricants if it is not a defined term from API. I dont think anyone can issue a certificate against a term which they have not defined. Synthetic is a marketing term and surprisingly Zic has no definition to the term Synthetic they are using for their products.

If ZIC is not recycling the oil they are getting from their oil change shops then what are they doing of that. If they are selling that to open market then they are encouraging the people who can use that oil to bring replica products into the market. As Mr. Baig said that Zic is nothing to do with the drained oil so Zic is guaranteeing that they do not use drained oil for recycling.

Alot of people commented on the way you behaved so i dont need to comment on the same.......... actions speak louder than words.

I would doubt a company's product if it's employees are not well trained and well mannered; at the end of the day employees are true picture of an organization.

Many organizations fail in the market due to non satisfied customer base; not necessarily due to produts they offer but yes many times due to it's staff not maintaining acceptable service and quality standards.

Regards,

Zesty

Senior PakWheeler speedster_101's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Mirza Sb,

Zesty
    Very nice reply.
    "The more we sweat in peace, the less we bleed in war"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If only ZIC knew how that online presence is a double edged sword. You can market and profit by guiding users & replying to queries from all the experience your ppl have. And you can lose a good number of clients for how idiotically your reps behave.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Mirza Adnan Baig Sb,

Thanks again for your efforts to satisfy the people looking into your clarifications; though you still have not answered what i asked for. I am astonished and surprised to hear that customers clarifications and querries to it's staff not maintaining acceptable service and quality standards.

Regards,

Zesty
    @ Dear Mr.Zesty
    In short once again i quot here the final judgement of Supreme Court of USA, in 1999, that All oil which are produced from API Group III, (Hydrocraked) will be called SYNTHETIC. If it is wrong then deny it
    In the light of this Judgment all the lubricants in Pakistan , Like Shell Ultra , Caltex Formula, Total Quartz ect are giving the product labled Fully synthetic oil and they are produced from API Group III,
    On the other hand Hi Tech Lubricants are ISO 9001 Quality Standard, EMS 14001 Enviroment Standards Certified company
    All the ZIC products are produced at ULSAN , S.KOREA Which is the World LARGEST PETROCHEMICAL COMPLEX. More over All the API Grades and ILSAC Grading are the most Latest in ZIC MOTOR OIL as compare to any MOTOR OIL availible in Pakistan. We are the First to Introduce Latest API and ILSAC grading in Pakistan

Thanks

Mirza M.Adnan Baig
    Manager Technical Div.

Closed Thread
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

User Tag List