Hi guyz. i've got a problem here.
i have a 2006 toyota vitz, registered 2008 here in lahore.. It is an amazing car. i never had any problems whatsoever with her. but since this winter i am feeling some strange things to my car.
1. Longers self starts (no more half-selfs).
2. It smells like smoke, but i dont see any (kacha dhuaa). Yet 2 times in the past 2 months i even saw smoke coming out of the cylencer when i rev'd it up a bit high.
3. The engine sounds a bit strange (maybe it was winter and cold starts means a bit noisy engine). But still the engine sound is a bit on the bad side.
4. The pick of the car is just darn SLOW. (if feels like a parachute has opened up in the back as soon as it touches the 60 km mark)
5. Since the removal of catalytic converter the cylincer sounds annoyingly strange. It gets louder when i put my foot down the accelerator, yet the car doesnt seem quick enough. (catalytic converter removed by guys at toyota garden motors)
6. I read here that many ppl can take the car upto 170-180 kmph mark, whereas i never (since day one) could take it over 150 mark.
The car is running on petrol since day one. Occasional mix with high-octane. CNG NOT INSTALLED. Always used genuine air filter to change, and oil filter changed with every oil change. Currently using ZIC A+ oil. I dont have any petrol mileage issues (never checked / dont need). The ODO says 60000 km mark. But its original readings as when i got the car 3 years ago it was at 45k mark. I only use this car to go to office and come back. Only one hand used. Tyres are 185/60/r15.
What is wrong with my car. I did change the ATF, removed the catalyst converter. After abt 6 months or so, i would clean the throttle body by removing it and cleaning it with NASA cleaner and a toothbrush . Sensors also cleaned acoordingly.
I AM WORRIED NOW. I have kept this car like a baby, took care of her, yet she seems not happy with me. What to do, or where to get it checked from.
what about kacha dhuaa. The oil wala says that i should do some quick oil changes 2-3 times so that the engine goes back to normal.
any treatment fluid for the engine? anything at all ??
Please advice me. I know the guru's @ pakwheels can give me a better solution.
- Used Cars
- New Cars