We are a team of automotive engineers, out of Pakistan, and we are thinking of designing a passenger car to be produced in Pakistan.
What kind of car has the best market in Pakistan? What do most of buyer deman when they wanna buy a new car? What size and capacity should it be?
Are there any people in Pakistan or abroad interesting to join us? We need support in following areas:
1. A 3 view sketching of the car to be produced for starting CAD modelling. All ideas are welcome!
2. CAD engineers to model using CATIA V4 or V5.
3. Experienced engineers in suspensions, with a sound background of vehicle dynamics and use of MBS tools. If not found, we can provide basic training too.
4. Manufacturing process engineers and tools designers for molding, forming etc.
5. Simulations engineers having experience in FEA using NASTRAN, ABAQUS, HYPERMESH, LSDYNA, FALANCS, and PAM CRASH. PAM SAFE experience is urgently needed for NCAP testing.
But first, do we need a new car design in Pakistan, if yes, how should it be?