+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Today: The happiest and the saddest day of my life

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Today: The happiest and the saddest day of my life

Today, I went to take delivery of my new GLI at Toyota Capital. It was the happiest moment of my life. As the dealer slowly drove the car out from the showroom and into the parking lot, I heard something snap after which I saw the car standing still on the pavement with the driver stepping on the gas but to no avail. As it turned out, it was a case of a faulty axle. The dealership offered me to fix the problem under warranty, I went a step further by demaning my money back. After much argument, the dealership finally acceded to my demand and promised to return my money without freight within 48 hours. Happiness turned into grief within a matter of seconds. Will never buy a locally assembled vehicle again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LIANARULES

very bad

thankGod you didnt compare it with Liana
    I WORK FOR MONEY... IF YOU WANT LOYALTY HIRE A DOG.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the reason our standards are decreasing day by day and we are loosing our self respect. Pakistan ka naam beimaani k saath jur gaya hai.. i feel so sorry for that... LETS HOPE 4 A CHANGE (jo anay se raha)
    Waiting for the Dawn......

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the reason our standards are decreasing day by day and we are loosing our self respect. Pakistan ka naam beimaani k saath jur gaya hai.. i feel so sorry for that... LETS HOPE 4 A CHANGE (jo anay se raha) i feel pity
    Waiting for the Dawn......

Senior PakWheeler internal_auditor's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by haseeb114

Toyota camery is the only car that is build with quality

Really :|
    It is impossible to please everybody.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TOYOTA TOYOTA HAI.......................
    no one can blame on them........i dontt khw why the kid beliving again and again on toyota ............ not only toyota camrey they build gud also but aswell others cars also....u can asked frm everyone....
    why ths **** happend with him thn....hey......????

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Parts such as axles and such are made by suppliers and as bad as it looks, it doesn't always mean that the manufacturer is at fault. That said, a manufacturer should go to every length possible to rectify an issue like this and if needed, change suppliers. It's quite possible that judging by the nosedive our economy is taking and the difficulty in meeting target costs, the quality of parts might be going down as well, hence the increase in failures. As they say (unfortunately), you get what you pay for.
    Wise men think alike and fools never disagree...

A siren is just a woman's face on the body of a Tuna...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a Toyota fan but this is absolutely disgraceful (N)

Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

@saadtn1

If you are not lying then im sorry!!! But these days Pakwheels is full of Spoofs... so my moto is "EVERY ONE"S A SUSPECT" I still believe your IP has to be traced down... I've reported this Matter to Mods... lets see!!!

yaar what is this, app mamey lagtey ho us ka ip trace karney key ??? you have done inquiry once and then again you are insisting, what a cheap kind of behavior this is ??? you are the biggest spoof here on pw.
    success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very bad YAR!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by star2

@saadtn1

If you are not lying then im sorry!!! But these days Pakwheels is full of Spoofs... so my moto is "EVERY ONE"S A SUSPECT" I still believe your IP has to be traced down... I've reported this Matter to Mods... lets see!!!

yaar what is this, app mamey lagtey ho us ka ip trace karney key ??? you have done inquiry once and then again you are insisting, what a cheap kind of behavior this is ??? you are the biggest spoof here on pw.

Thanks!

BTW!! go through all of my Replies again with EYES wide open Still if you dont understand my point of view, then kindly dont open this thred again! Thanks!!
    "Value has a value, only if its value is valued"

Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

@saadtn1

Thanks!

BTW!! go through all of my Replies again with EYES wide open Still if you dont understand my point of view, then kindly dont open this thred again! Thanks!!

[/quote]

I understand your point well, but look we should try to avoid saying such words so boldly, "trace his IP, he looks like a spoof" ??? if other people are spoofs let say, then what are you doing with saying these words, ...... hah.....not correcting world my friend.........

now you understand my point that you made the poster to reply you on a matter, which is far distant from the actual story, and go through your replies...aaa the whole thread again and find who made the first "thread spoiling/deviating" reply, plz.
    success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@saadtn1

Thanks!

[/quote]

I understand your point well, but look we should try to avoid saying such words so boldly, "trace his IP, he looks like a spoof" ??? if other people are spoofs let say, then what are you doing with saying these words, ...... hah.....not correcting world my friend.........

now you understand my point that you made the poster to reply you on a matter, which is far distant from the actual story, and go through your replies...aaa the whole thread again and find who made the first "thread spoiling/deviating" reply, plz.

[/quote]

hmmm!!! Not in a mood of detailed explanation!!!! Its just a matter between me, MODS and the thread opener... if both of us are saying "NO HARD FEELINGS" so whats the problem with you? and yes, im blunt/bold/illmannared whatever you say... You just can not change my attitude!!! So please, do not reply again. Good Night!
    "Value has a value, only if its value is valued"

Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

hah whatever

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

not new

meri zero meter coure ke gears main problem a gai thi...
    mai aksr is liye logon se ja ker khud nahi milta
    wohi bekaar ke baatain wohi bekaar ke qissay

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so sad.. @all stop buying local crap at huge prices
    if tc=p then hc=m where tc is equal to toyota corolla and p is equal to paindu, and hc is equal to honda civic and m is equal to moron

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yarr it's happend ones in a while with someone......
    bt it's not mean every delivery car is been crap.....
    and 2nd ths topic going no where......
    EAST OR WEST TOYOTA IS BEST......................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

User Tag List