Hello fellow Pak Wheelers,
we are planning for a vacation in mid may with my family to a nice hill station. 4-5 other families are also accompanying us in this tour. we shall have kids with us, out of them some are infants. it would be a 4-5 days trip. presently we are planning the following.
Day 1: Lahore to Rawalakot and stay there.
Day 2: Rawalakot to Banjosa Lake and back
Rawlakot to Toli Peer and back
Day 3: Rawlakot to Nathia Gali
Day 4: Nathi gali to suburb areas (pathriata, bhurban, muree etc)
Day 5: Nathia gali to Lahore
I need suggestion from the experienced Pak wheelers with respect to above mentioned program. i have been to Nathia gali and suburbs many times but Rawalakot etc is new to me. need more suggestion about that part of trip. I am told its less crowded there as compared to Muree etc and is no less in natural beauty. I would appreciate any tips, suggestion and advice from members who have "actually" been to Rawalakot, banjosa and toli peer in near past.
Some points to note:-
1. We would be traveling from Lahore to all these places by cars. every family is in his own car. Mine is Suzuki Liana LXI-sports 2007. others are city 2007, coure 2008, mehran 2008, alto 2006 and Santro 2000.
2. we Will be in the company of at least one infant with 3 families
Need advice on such matters as:-
1. Security situation in AJK.
2. detailed Road / Driving route from Lahore to Rawalakot and further to Banjosa and Toli peer.
3. Road/ diving conditions from Isb to Rawalakot and further to Banjosa and Toli Peer.
4. Weather conditions in May
5. Stay places at Rawlakot, Banjosa or Toli Peer, their room conditions, expected rent, availability of food stuff.
6. any good hotels in nathis gali to stay and their expected fares.
7. any other place you recommend to see in addition to those mentioned above.
8. any change in our proposed plan and also recommend the alternate plan.
9. Dos and DONTs at Rawalakot, banjosa and Toli peer
10. Money Saving Tips.
11. Travel times from one place to another.
12. Any other info / advice / suggestion.
you can also E-mail me at email@example.com