in june 2012 i am planning a 10 days tour with 5 friends on our own car.
we want to go shogran & Naran, Abbotabad (Thandiyani only) and Neelum+leepa valley.
can we manage to explore the said destinations in 10 days? if we can't then plz replace Neelum & leepa valleys with some other fabulos place.
excluding 2 days of our out back to sukkur we have 08 days to explore these locations.
we will just give 1 day to shogran and 1 day to abbotabad just for thandiani.
THEN what to see in rest 06 days?
1. is it possible to reach neelum and leepa valley by our own car?
2. guide me to plan the route ov our journey from isb to upwards, that where should we go 1st abottabad or naran or Azad kashmir?
3. will PKR 80,000/- be sufficient for 5 persons (food+accommodation+CNG/POL and jeep fair)? remember, we can compromise on economical food accommodation... but not on exposure cost.
4. we have already seen (saiful malook+lulusar+Noori Top+lala zaar) last year in naran. can we explore ansoo lake and dodi pat sir lake in two days?
5. what to see in leepa and neelum valley?
please do guide me.. we are so excited for this tour.....