Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Plan for an Adventures Vacation (Expert Advice Needed)

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Plan for an Adventures Vacation (Expert Advice Needed)

Hello. My name is Abdullah, And I am planning to take some break from my work & go for an adventures vacation, Like Trekking and Hiking in a quiet and clean environment will travel solo, And I am living in Karachi and I am sick of here.

1- Places to go for an adventure like Trekking and Hiking (I heard a lot about Nathia Gali) ?

2- Is it safe to go solo for the very first time ?

4- Nice and affordable Hotels for stay in between traveling.

5- For now approximately the budget is 50 to 60 thousands (Suggestion needed, I am traveling alone with this budget ?).

Thank you very much.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    48 Thread(s)

i think mods shud close this thread

mr Jeff is not here for any info....

i just think he/she is fooling around and getting on ppls nerves...

mods plz colse this thread
    LEGENDS OF THE NORTH

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff1 View Post
    You could have asked me whether its me posting with 2 names? Why on earth I would do that? That is plain stupid. I saw his post and I thought I need to start my own post with adding few more questions as I did not want to Hijack his post as it is still new.

Why I need to give clarification to you? Who the F*** R U? You really pissed me off with your ugly post. If you can't say anything good then Please shut that S*** mouth of yours.

Now Go nuts ******!
    It's useless to respond to this abusive post of yours. Gurus' posts have said it out & loud.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)

Brothers I think it is a huge misunderstanding. Abdullah's thread is about a 6 months old (1st October 2012) and it must be indexed in google properly for relevant keywords. I think Jeff came to this thread by searching on google for relevant keywords and ended up posting in this thread. But then he might have realized that opening a new thread would be a better option so he opened a new one. And also since Jeff's requirement was almost identical to Abdullah's so he just copied his text while making the new thread.

Anyway, @rehmank bro and @Jeff1 bro, there is no benefit of arguing. So I request both of you guys to settle misunderstandings and maintain a good brotherhood And yes, this thread should be closed now to avoid further misunderstandings.
    Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountains is going home; that wildness is a necessity... ~ John Muir

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    35 Thread(s)

rehman bhai, plz be patience.

mr. jeff, don't use abusive words more, and i request you to take your abusive words back. rehman bhai is our most senior member here and we can't bear this type of behaviour from anyone.

all new comers/members are most welcome here, but in this way, not possible bro.
    "Mistakes" are painful, when happened.....but after some time...a collection of Mistakes are called "Experience" which leads to "SUCCESS".

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ism1 View Post
    rehman bhai, plz be patience.

mr. jeff, don't use abusive words more, and i request you to take your abusive words back. rehman bhai is our most senior member here and we can't bear this type of behaviour from anyone.

all new comers/members are most welcome here, but in this way, not possible bro.
    Aye aye, SIR

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you Xoofi. My point is you can't pinpoint anyone without knowing the truth. He could have done the research that you have done instead of playing a blame game that I have 2 accounts. Tell me why any Person would do that? Posting same thing with 2 accounts?

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First ask him to apologize to me for accusing me of something which I have not done. He is the one who started the whole thing, please read post again. Whether you are on this forum for 100 yrs or for 10 days it does not make a difference. I know I am right and Xoofi's post just confirmed it. Thank you and peace!

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to request Moderator of this page to close this thread for good. Thank you!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Tagged
    18 Thread(s)

I just wrote which possibly could have been a misunderstanding. I request that please don't make it look like I'm taking sides. Both brothers are equally respectable for me and I hope we all should let go these small things and maintain a good friendly environment at PW.
    Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountains is going home; that wildness is a necessity... ~ John Muir

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Mr Rehmank, I think your mixing me with some one else, Its my post not Mr Jeff, And Yes, He copied my post content which is totally wrong.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please don't close my thread, I still need some advise for this summer, And Jeff you should apologize for using abusive language against Mr Rehman. And from next time you should try to create your own thread instead of coping others or at least tell people, I am copying content from xyz post... Thanks, A

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

User Tag List