Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default COMPUTERISED DRIVING LICENSE IN KARACHI

Asalaamu alaikum

Any one can tell that only Clifton Branch issue the computerised Driving License in Karachi or there are other licenses offices in karachi, imean town wise...secondly whats the fee for it.
    -Syed Akram Ali

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is one in Nazimabad aswell i think. The fees is around 1500 to 2500, depending on whether you choose to do it yourself or get an agent to do it. And the fees also depends on the duration of the licence. For e.g. For 5 year validity the fees is lesser than for 7 year validity.

Hope my info helped.
    Whoever said money can't buy happiness, never had any!

JUE
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanx..
    -Syed Akram Ali

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont think they make license for upto 7 years.
    I got mine 2 years ago, at that time they were offering for 3 and 5 years only.
    "Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control the people; control money and you control the world"

-- Henry Kissinger

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fake banwa lo lolz
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@JUE
    1st of all where u got ur learning LICENSE from?? if u got it from clifton branch then u have to go there for ur COMPUTERIZED LICENSE and if u have it from nazimabad then u have to go nazimabad branch??? or if u have ur license (OLD ONE) then again same rulz apply where u get it from ?? jidher say jo cheez banwaye hogi dubara udher say he banay ge... and the cost 1800rs ticket for 5Y license and if u want agent to do the process then it will cost u around 800 to 1000 (if u have learning license with u) ... if u have old license then agent fees will be different...
    THANK you!
    Ford GTP supercharged 305 V8, Commodore SS

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@JUE first listen this thing that u can not get a license legally, because everyone there will ask u for bribe if u want to pass ur test, i recently got my license made for 5 years and when i was giving the tests i saw they were failing each and everyone untill u got the hi support from any dsp e.t.c,
    so u would need to pay a bribe for 800 rs to a local man outside or inside to any police man, coz u dont know man how much bribe is going on and u cant make it legally without giving any bribe, secondly if u give bribe u will not be asked to give any test but only driving test and it will also be not observed by police man so dont worry but if u wont pay then you will be asked so many signs and so much written test, and so much driving test and 10 people will be watching u just for a mistake, if u say 'NO' for anything * if u dont give bribe* then u will be FAILED !!
    so i hope u know the procedure now
    Sign TEst
    Written Test
    Driving Test
    these are the tests u would be askd to do !
    There is nothing in this world that can end your potentials for doing something..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and fees for Motor Car for 5 years is 1250, plus bribe of 800 to 1500, !! and i had to do that coz i was failed without any reason !!
    There is nothing in this world that can end your potentials for doing something..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@bubble
    hehe i know wht ur talking about believe me money make difference here in pak if ur agent is doing process then Sign Test= if u dont know any thing just say no and thats it written test =office will fill that for u Driving test =u have to drive ur just 1 or 2 steps :d thats it and u will get the LICENSE very next day this is what pak is al about (every thing is money )
    Ford GTP supercharged 305 V8, Commodore SS

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Suzuki1 yeah brother, no one told me when i went there, agents came to me and said confidently that you can NEVER get the license and i said shutup i know i can drive,write and read, but when i went in the office wat i saw was a complete line of those people who were rejected and then those people who were getting their license werent even present there lolz, then i came to know and one police man told me that you cant get it untill you pay us 1000 rs so finally came to 800 rs... **** this police man

JUE
    PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanx all..for replyin..what i learnt is ..making legal driving license we pakistan stands parallel to any eourpeon or usa ..UK standards..thats good...lol..
    -Syed Akram Ali

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default licence

Kya ap licence banwatay han

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Every branch is issuing computerized Driving license .

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in computerize licence what are the security features? as i m in canada and here they dont accept karachi licence due to some missing security featuer... any idea what is this feature... my first licence was paper one wich i replaced with computrize 2 year back....
    -

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by abq_honda View Post
    in computerize licence what are the security features? as i m in canada and here they dont accept karachi licence due to some missing security featuer... any idea what is this feature... my first licence was paper one wich i replaced with computrize 2 year back....

Dear Friends need your help on my question.....secondly its come to my knowledge that Karachi is now issuing some other Type of license which is white color...my one is with Quaid - azam Mazar photo n the front...

If this is the change anyone help me when this was started ? any notification, press release, this might be the reason here in Canada the consider new one ...

I would request Admin also pleas help me out..

Jazak Allah
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Friends need your help on my question.....secondly its come to my knowledge that Karachi is now issuing some other Type of license which is white color...my one is with Quaid - azam Mazar photo n the front...

If this is the change anyone help me when this was started ? any notification, press release, this might be the reason here in Canada the consider new one ...

I would request Admin also pleas help me out..

Jazak Allah
    yes old 1 is replaced by new white 1, don't know when it started but i also got the new 1 in January this year.
    let me know if u need help in getting new 1. i know a person who deals with this thing in license office.
    same problem was with my younger bro (karachi license) he lives in germany btw. so got them made for him. both local and international.

you know its pakistan every thing is possible.

kind regards

p.s

did u sold out cd200 before shifting to canada or still at home
    December 2007-Prince Rupert- Gale force wind and high seas damm.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by archon2001 View Post
    yes old 1 is replaced by new white 1, don't know when it started but i also got the new 1 in January this year.
    let me know if u need help in getting new 1. i know a person who deals with this thing in license office.
    same problem was with my younger bro (karachi license) he lives in germany btw. so got them made for him. both local and international.

you know its pakistan every thing is possible.

kind regards

p.s

did u sold out cd200 before shifting to canada or still at home
    Thanks dear for your response and kind offer but i have to fight with local authorities to prove that licence is properly issued by Karachi driving licences authority thats why i am asking if any one knows when that was changed so i will mention in my letter ..... if anyone can get this information it will make my case stronger otherwise i have to wait for 3 years to have licence....and its really embarrassment for me that after 34 years driving experinc and licence i have to again start from Learner licence.

As far CD200 yes thats was sold by my brother last year....after so many effort as its takes too many month to retrieve its original file from registration office
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks dear for your response and kind offer but i have to fight with local authorities to prove that licence is properly issued by Karachi driving licences authority thats why i am asking if any one knows when that was changed so i will mention in my letter ..... if anyone can get this information it will make my case stronger otherwise i have to wait for 3 years to have licence....and its really embarrassment for me that after 34 years driving experinc and licence i have to again start from Learner licence.

As far CD200 yes thats was sold by my brother last year....after so many effort as its takes too many month to retrieve its original file from registration office
    u are welcome, i will call my guy at license office today and will try to find out abt this.

kind regards
    December 2007-Prince Rupert- Gale force wind and high seas damm.

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Is the ILLEGAL driving license registered on Computer?

I have been listening contradictory statement from multiple sources that if I go for ILLEGAL License then it would not be registered on Computer (simply: computer pe nai charha hotaa) even it's called Computerized Driving License.
    Is it true or not?

I'm from Punjab, and I'm sure members of PW forum have mind and experience.

Newbie Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

salaam to everyone
    A friend of mine recently helped me in getting computerised driving license from karachi. It does not seem to be original and looks fake. can anybody help me in confirming if its fake or not, someone who already has computerised driving license.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List