Survey by Qualaroo
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suzuki Khyber 1997 for Sale (Islamabad Rawalpindi)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Suzuki Khyber 1997 for Sale (Islamabad Rawalpindi)

Hi guys... I have decided to sell my Suzuki Khyber 1997.
    Here are the specifications.fficeffice" />

Make:

Suzuki

Engine Type:

Petrol/Cng

Model:

Khyber

Transmission:

Manual

Year:

Engine Capacity:

1000cc

Isb/Rwp

Cylinders:

Mileage:

Exterior Color:

Smoke Grey

Car Registration City:

Lahore

Type of Seats:

Stock (New covers)

Features:

Ø Air Conditioning,
    Ø Power Locks,
    Ø Keyless Entry,
    Ø AM/FM Radio,
    Ø CD Player with USB Option (Brand New)
    Ø Solid Audio Amp 4 channel 1000Watt (Just like new),Installed earlier this year
    Ø 4 Kenwood 718 Speakers Original (Just like new), Installed earlier this year.
    Ø CNG Installed (Landirenzo)
    Ø Indiglo Meter

Pros:

1. The car is only used on weekends as I have a company car which I use mostly on working days. Tokens are paid till June 2010. The documents are original and in my name. The car is in original colour. Not even a single part is painted though there are Minor Touching on body but no rust at all. Not accidented at all, not even a minor accident. The interior of the car is just like new (Pictures will speak themselves) There is absolutely no work required in the car be it suspension, engine or electrical works. The only work needed is refilling of AC gas. Engine is in very good condition and very powerful. It easily touches 135k on CNG. (I can even upload videos on request in which the car is running on 135k) No rattling sounds in the car. Namda is laid on the entire floor to avoid rust. Glowing meter is installed. Sporty steering is installed.

Cons:

There is some touching on the car. Minor dents on car which are highlighted in pictures. Needs AC gas refilling (Didn’t bother to refill as I don’t use it much)

Demand is 385K with sound system and 365K without sound system.

Contact Hannan: 0321-5169725 (8am to 10pm)

The car can only be seen on weekend i-e Saturday & Sunday as I told earlier that the car keeps standing in garage on official days. Or you can visit after 7 pm daily which I think is not a good idea if you want to inspect the cars body and paint.

Suzuki Khyber 1997 for Sale Islamabad Rawalpindi -94573 Suzuki Khyber 1997 for Sale Islamabad Rawalpindi -94574 Suzuki Khyber 1997 for Sale Islamabad Rawalpindi -94575 Suzuki Khyber 1997 for Sale Islamabad Rawalpindi -94576 Suzuki Khyber 1997 for Sale Islamabad Rawalpindi -94577 Suzuki Khyber 1997 for Sale Islamabad Rawalpindi -94579 Suzuki Khyber 1997 for Sale Islamabad Rawalpindi -94580 Suzuki Khyber 1997 for Sale Islamabad Rawalpindi -94581 Suzuki Khyber 1997 for Sale Islamabad Rawalpindi -94582
    Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a seat has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will post some more pictures as i have recently changed the MP3 Player wcich is with the one with USB option. Moreover i have added a central console box too. Dont have the pics at the moment. Will post as soon as i take the snaps.
    Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a seat has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pic 1 and 5 are of ur car..???
    staring wheel is different in both pics...????
    life need a Cruise control...!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

seems lovely in pics best of luck
    !!!!!!!!One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love!!!!!!!!!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@B4baddar
    Dear the stock steering has been changed to the one with japenese swift. Now the car has the steering which can be seen in 1st picture.

@Faheemboy
    Thanks mate for appreciation.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here are the pictures taken a few minutes ago.

Suzuki Khyber 1997 for Sale Islamabad Rawalpindi -94859

Suzuki Khyber 1997 for Sale Islamabad Rawalpindi -94860 [img]
    http://assets.pakwheels.com/forums/2010/attachments/Vehicles---Bikes/94861-Suzuki-Khyber-1997-for-Sale--Islamabad-Rawalpindi--DSC06096.JPG[/img] Suzuki Khyber 1997 for Sale Islamabad Rawalpindi -94862 [img]
    http://assets.pakwheels.com/forums/2010/attachments/Vehicles---Bikes/94863-Suzuki-Khyber-1997-for-Sale--Islamabad-Rawalpindi--DSC06101.JPG[/img] Suzuki Khyber 1997 for Sale Islamabad Rawalpindi -94864
    Suzuki Khyber 1997 for Sale Islamabad Rawalpindi -94865 Suzuki Khyber 1997 for Sale Islamabad Rawalpindi -94866 Suzuki Khyber 1997 for Sale Islamabad Rawalpindi -94867 Suzuki Khyber 1997 for Sale Islamabad Rawalpindi -94868 Suzuki Khyber 1997 for Sale Islamabad Rawalpindi -94869 Suzuki Khyber 1997 for Sale Islamabad Rawalpindi -94870 Suzuki Khyber 1997 for Sale Islamabad Rawalpindi -94871 Suzuki Khyber 1997 for Sale Islamabad Rawalpindi -94872 Suzuki Khyber 1997 for Sale Islamabad Rawalpindi -94873 Suzuki Khyber 1997 for Sale Islamabad Rawalpindi -94874
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Hannan I think that I,ve seen your car somewhere in Rwp,
    The number plate seems quite familiar
    cant recall where I saw it but Im quite sure that I,ve seen your car more than one time
    anyways it looks great,
    and the demand is justified aswell
    All the best with the sale
    Inshallah it will sell for more than you are asking for it
    One of the most difficult things in the world is to know how to do something, and to watch without comment, somebody else do it incorrectly.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@daniyal

There are 1 or 2 more khybers here in Rawalpindi who have number plates like mine, dont know whether you spotted my car or someone else. By the way i live near Airport, so you might have seen my car there or in commercial market as i usually go there on weekends.

Now coming to demand of the car, people are asking 400k, 420k for khybers these days. I also thought to demand 400k because usually people try to negotiate where they try to bring down the price to 20-25k.
    But i dont want to indulge in that negotiation stuff as i am pretty straight forward person. That is why i have mentioned a reasonable price. I believe if the car is in good condition, you dont have to try hard selling it. Buyer will automatically be attracted to the car.

The car is not bothering me at all. The only reason i am selling it is because i am now planning for honda civic, city or baleno.

If i get my desired price, i will sell it otherwise i shall keep it.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is the video of car reaching 135k on CNG. In fact it was on 140k but by the time i took out mobile for making video i had to slow it down for the red light ahead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tZA7XNID7A

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how u got those meter needles?
    good luck for sale bro...
    REAL men drive manual cars!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@cracked
    Brother i have put red LED in the back of Speedometer needle (The middle one). For the other two needs i-e for temp and fuel there was not enough space to place an LED, so i got them wrapped in RED foil and installed two LEDs in meter cover which throw ligh on these foils and they glow. I got the work done in 2000 Rs including the black mirror.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MASHALLAH nice car.
    For how long you have it? In your own name or open transfer letter?
    Say NO to OPEN LETTERS

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Xplorer

Thanks for liking the car.
    Yes the car is in my name. I hate cars on open letters, people too usually doubt on cars having open letters.
    I have this car since February 2009.

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and the reason for selling?
    Say NO to OPEN LETTERS

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@xplorer
    I am planning to buy a sedan preferably Civic 95,96 or City 97,98,99.
    But if i dont get my desired price i will not sell it just for the sake of sedan.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got offer two offers.

One from a fellow pakwheeler 345k without sound system. Not selling it at this price.

Another offer from a person of my mechanic's relative 360k with sound system. (Ignored)

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@All

The car can be exchanged with Civic 95,96,97 or City 97,98,99 or baleno 2000,2001,2002

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont know why people dont have common sense. Despite written in the thread that i already have offers of 345k and 360k, still people are calling and giving there offers as 320k, 340k.

Why would i give it for 320k when i already have an offer of 340k? Any reason???

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hannan84 View Post
    @daniyal

There are 1 or 2 more khybers here in Rawalpindi who have number plates like mine, dont know whether you spotted my car or someone else. By the way i live near Airport, so you might have seen my car there or in commercial market as i usually go there on weekends.

Now coming to demand of the car, people are asking 400k, 420k for khybers these days. I also thought to demand 400k because usually people try to negotiate where they try to bring down the price to 20-25k.
    But i dont want to indulge in that negotiation stuff as i am pretty straight forward person. That is why i have mentioned a reasonable price. I believe if the car is in good condition, you dont have to try hard selling it. Buyer will automatically be attracted to the car.

The car is not bothering me at all. The only reason i am selling it is because i am now planning for honda civic, city or baleno.

If i get my desired price, i will sell it otherwise i shall keep it.
    Then I must have seen it in commercial market,
    about the price we have been offered exact 4 lac twice by random people (its 1999 model)
    the price you are asking is reasonable.
    One of the most difficult things in the world is to know how to do something, and to watch without comment, somebody else do it incorrectly.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@daniyalahmad
    I purchased this car in february 2009, on the very next day of purchase i got an offer of 360k. At that time the car didnt even have the sound system.
    I told him that i just bought it and have not any intention to sell it, but he kept on insisting again and again.

As for the price, yes people do ask 400k to 450k for good condition khyber 96-2000. There is always a bit room for negotiation in it. But the demand i have quoted in final. No negotiation in it. If someone wants to negotiate then i would advice them to start negotiating from 400k.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Tag List