Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down Regarding Non Custom Paid Cars

Hi Folks,

I just wanna know one thing that in pakistan is it that easy to drive a non custom car in the cities? I mean I have a friend who is having a non custom paid toyota and he's been using it for the last 6 months and there is no hindrance what so ever? I mean then why not everyone of us buy an NCP

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you give some details about your friend?
    CNG acts as a TRACTION CONTROL for Pakistani drivers.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

An Uncle Of Mine Is In Customs.. And He's Got The 2nd Best Job In The World (Ofcourse The First Best Is Clarksons ) He Drives All NCP Cars Including Mercs, Bimmers, Range Rovers Blah Blah Blah
    Nikon D7100; 18-105mm VR ; Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G; Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G; Sigma 10-20mm; Nikkor 70-300mm; SB-25

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down it is not safe!!!

As we all Know there are many NCP(NON-paid ). vehicles either they are been driven by the duplicate registration or by New Computerized Registration, In such case the car is ok to drive ( I AM NOT SAYING THAT ONE SHOULD GO FOR THIS OPTION ), But only informing that as the papers are there physically other than a complete profile background check its ok, but if there is a NCP vehicle without any number/plate, or is used in fake registration that is the Most Illegal Act one can perform and can be punished by capturing the vehicle and locking the person up with many reasonable Chargers. So every on and any one, Pls. Dont go for the NON-PAID Option, The only way to get the Ncp car to drive is to Pay the custom Duty.( If you find the vehicle in the 0'meter condition only , otherwise what the point of buying a old ncp, and getting all the hassel. Hope Every one has their own point of views, Specially the Persons involved in the bussiness, ( Non-Coustom-Paid) NCP, vehicles Topics are banned in Pakwheels, this is just to inform you. Saalam Pakistan.
    J.A.Tanoli

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by junaid_af View Post
    As we all Know there are many NCP(NON-paid ). vehicles either they are been driven by the duplicate registration or by New Computerized Registration, In such case the car is ok to drive ( I AM NOT SAYING THAT ONE SHOULD GO FOR THIS OPTION ), But only informing that as the papers are there physically other than a complete profile background check its ok, but if there is a NCP vehicle without any number/plate, or is used in fake registration that is the Most Illegal Act one can perform and can be punished by capturing the vehicle and locking the person up with many reasonable Chargers. So every on and any one, Pls. Dont go for the NON-PAID Option, The only way to get the Ncp car to drive is to Pay the custom Duty.( If you find the vehicle in the 0'meter condition only , otherwise what the point of buying a old ncp, and getting all the hassel. Hope Every one has their own point of views, Specially the Persons involved in the bussiness, ( Non-Coustom-Paid) NCP, vehicles Topics are banned in Pakwheels, this is just to inform you. Saalam Pakistan.
    Thats a to the point answers of all the questions,

Why put ourselves, our hard earned money, our reputation & "IZZAT" in danger buying these type of NCP vehicles, we must follow our rules legally...as you all knoww that nowadays Excise & taxation & related departments are very active

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya u r right........emalil

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is there any option of getting an NCP legalised... i mean by paying custom taxes etc?

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by misteek View Post
    is there any option of getting an NCP legalised... i mean by paying custom taxes etc?
    yes, it can be legalized, but you have to pay the fine according to its year of manufacture, if its more than 10yrs old, the duties+taxes & fine will be much more than the vehicle price itself, so its better to buy a CP vehicle, rather being adventurous, because if you are new to this, & also not doing it through a proper channel, your NCP vehicle will be lifted, your are trapped! trust me,

or if you want to legalize your NCP car, the excise department announces a scheme to legalize the NCP vehicles from time to time, you must avail that facility

OR

Use proper channel

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@kamilali
    got it... thanks alot

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by misteek View Post
    @kamilali
    got it... thanks alot
    No problem bro!

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But here in Quetta the story is different guys most of the people drive non-custom here now its like if u have high ranks in govt so u can drive it here but sometime it can get a headic if custom and excise get active here if car or suv get in custom if the owner have link he can take out his vehcile with paying some bride to them
    Winning is Winning If u mean by inch or a mile........

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kamilali View Post
    yes, it can be legalized, but you have to pay the fine according to its year of manufacture, if its more than 10yrs old, the duties+taxes & fine will be much more than the vehicle price itself, so its better to buy a CP vehicle, rather being adventurous, because if you are new to this, & also not doing it through a proper channel, your NCP vehicle will be lifted, your are trapped! trust me,

or if you want to legalize your NCP car, the excise department announces a scheme to legalize the NCP vehicles from time to time, you must avail that facility

OR

Use proper channel
    yeah bro here custom and excise department announces to legalize there vehicles and some of people did it here

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by good_person_007 View Post
    But here in Quetta the story is different guys most of the people drive non-custom here now its like if u have high ranks in govt so u can drive it here but sometime it can get a headic if custom and excise get active here if car or suv get in custom if the owner have link he can take out his vehcile with paying some bride to them
    bro Quetta is in Balochistan, and there the whole story is different, because there the excise & customs have no resources to catch anyone because there, the Pakistani laws are not implemented completely, there is no proper rit of government, & 90% of people there has NCP cars & SUVs + law and order situation is worst there as compared to other provincial capitals, I have seen very respectable families there carrying private guards for their security, but its compulsary their, because of their unsafe environment

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bro Quetta is in Balochistan, and there the whole story is different, because there the excise & customs have no resources to catch anyone because there, the Pakistani laws are not implemented completely, there is no proper rit of government, & 90% of people there has NCP cars & SUVs + law and order situation is worst there as compared to other provincial capitals, I have seen very respectable families there carrying private guards for their security, but its compulsary their, because of their unsafe environment
    Bro i agree with u 100 % here in Balochistan and in Quetta the Pakistani laws are not implemented completely and bro now they need more improvement in the law system here but they are trying but u know how is the current provincial government is here ? well i saw few respectable carrying there private security guards here due to security issue and there family problems too

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the response guys..

I would like to know that in lahore does excise announce the scheme to legalize the vehicles? if yes, then any idea when they are going to announce it in future?

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Epicurean View Post
    Thanks for the response guys..

I would like to know that in lahore does excise announce the scheme to legalize the vehicles? if yes, then any idea when they are going to announce it in future?
    Its been advertised in newspapers & on news chaneels from time to time, but you can also call the excise department for confirmation

Site Banned Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by good_person_007 View Post
    Bro i agree with u 100 % here in Balochistan and in Quetta the Pakistani laws are not implemented completely and bro now they need more improvement in the law system here but they are trying but u know how is the current provincial government is here ? well i saw few respectable carrying there private security guards here due to security issue and there family problems too

Bro family problems are every where in Pakistan,, I have seen the environment there, its unsafe for our security forces too & they plan a security plan before moving from one place to another,

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bro family problems are every where in Pakistan,, I have seen the environment there, its unsafe for our security forces too & they plan a security plan before moving from one place to another,
    Well here security forces have now equipet with heavy arms for defense and they trained well most of the charge is now given here to Frontier Core they are now handling well but there something with Provincial government interference too, bro i mean family problem (Khandani Dushmani) most of here families have it here

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Regarding Non Custom Paid Cars -76610 Regarding Non Custom Paid Cars -76611
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following