Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Price of Chevrolet Spark

AOA Everyone,
    This is my first post here at PW. I am planning to buy a car soon and for that purpose I went through
    many of the threads/posts here at PW and after a lot of thought I decided to go for Chevrolet Spark.
    Because I want to buy a small car (800 - 1000 CC) with some good options. My preference is to buy a new car.

Chevrolet Spark seems to be only good option with many good features (Power Steering, Power Windows etc).

That All said I called the Chevrolet Platinum Motors in Lahore and asked for Spark LS (Manual)
    Price and they told me the price is 856,000. The price listed on PW is 739,000. This is a big difference. Now I think the prices on the PW were updated. But that doesn't seems to be the case here. Can any body guide me. Any Spark owner may shed some light.

After registration and some other stuff it will cost me about 900,000. Thats a lot of money for a small car with 800CC engine.

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello. bhai aesi koi gari na lo jis ki market na ho.. chev. joy b aesay he the aj 1.5 lakh ki mil jati hai.. go for a mehran aur alto.. n according to my experience go for a vitz that falls in your budget and thats a mind blowing car.. 2005 model

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I couldn't find the chevrolet website for pakistan
    is there any ???

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@kizer when you are considering to buy a car, you cannot judge its price in isolation. Since we are not getting any foreign assembled new car in this category, an accurate comparison for spark would not be possible. Although locally assembled junk is priced pretty high also (alto, cultus, cuore), the imported cars in this category available from dealers are used ones and most of them have undergone major repairs before they come to our showrooms. Spark is amazing value for money in the market we currently have, i know a number of satisfied customers of this car and I myself have an chevy exclusive which i bough more then five years back for 480K and I get offers of 400K plus without even putting it up for sale. Its been a fabulous experience owning this car for me and many of my friends, a localy assembled tin can would have disintegrated by now compared to a perfectly good car that I still enjoy driving.
    If you needs any more information you can drop me a message since I do not visit very often, as I get ticked off when I see people who havent bought their first car giving "mufeed mashwars"
    Apart from pakwheels, my blogs can be also be viewed at http://tajziat.blogspot.com/

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List