Survey by Qualaroo
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adam Motor's REVO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Adam Motor's REVO

Hi guys! Well Iam planning to buy a REVO. Did anyone drive this car. Well i wana know hows the result. PPl are saying that REVO is better than a Mehran and a Alto. PLZ Give give your Opinions.
    Adam Motors REVO -461493

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you got to find out yourself there are people commenting on a car without having seen it... so you are the best judge.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello well no one yet drive this car except the adam motors company guys, i have booked one too. No doubts its width and length wise its bigger than any 800cc class in pakistan i.e coure,suzuki,alto, chevy and santro this car revo is bigger than all above mentioned cars. only cultus is big car against revo it means u r having a roomy cabin, luggage compartment is better and bigger than all 800cc class, its 4 cylender, cheap than all above 800cc and 1000cc class cars, what else any one can demand in 269000/- and we never asked suzuki to have seat belts built in standard model & complaining about revo, its desgin even its theft from china or what ever, i personaly dont care above all its new car in this price range. and one thing more wuling company manufacturer of Chevy engine is the same from whom adam motors import engines for revo so engine wise it would be good cauze GM motors and wwuling comany are having joint venture in chine so dont worry about engine side, interior is better than our MAHAWATI SUZKI MEHRAN, so i will suggest revo is better than suzuki or any of its class, only our machanics MIstree sahban dont want that new cars arrived cauze they dont know about new thing which arrived these illetrate people makes market of our cars and we are following them. They only say one thing yar suzuki corrola net cheque hein. Hell with it yar come one make the decision yourself and enjoy the ride of new car.. Happy

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also completely agree with anumalik . just go for revo b/c its cheap n mehran n alto is too common now days go for some change man.
    Choudhary Ali !
    Road to success is always under construction ...... and you need a Jeep to cross that site

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

nops.. i sujjest u all to goo for mehran..which is expensive then revo .. but still better then revo.. i also planned to get one revo cng for my self but after an investigation i came to know that the engine,suspension, gear box and interior of revo is imported from china.. if u look at the adam shehzore truck..its engine , suspension was also imported from china.. as a result the truck failed when come to road... truck has a mechanical problem which is complex and difficult to reolve one.. i got one such aadam truck... so i suggest u all that revo look like beautiful and cheap but dont go for revo.. buy a used mehran... 100% better then revo....Rockk
    Loaded with SQ setup

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YEP NICE SUJJESTION BUT ACCORDING TO ME IF REVO IS CHEAP THEN MY SUGGESTION "EVERYONE SHOULD GO FOR REVO NOTED TO BE TAKEN ITS DRIVE PRIOR ITS PURCHASING."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am also thinking to buy this Revo, mera eik choota sa idea hai ke ager is main spoiler lag jaye to car main 4 chand lag jaye.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks all of you for replying! Well as far as the price is corcern REVo is good but iam not sure about its parts quality and above all its resale value. If u compare Mehran with Revo than I should say that Mehran has a very good resale value than any other 800 cc or 1000 car in Pakistan.Well i will visit the REVO show room today and then i ll decide what do to do.Suzuki Cheater Motors are not booking any new cars thats why i have planned to book a REVO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, one can only "try" Revo if he or she has planty of money in the pocket. No one has driven it yet except Mr. Prime minister Aziz and dont ask him because he will give you simply a political statement. The car has yet to come into market and no one knows, perhaps, it will get more resale and give better results than Mehran since everyone knows that aside from having a good engine, Mehran needs a wheel alignment after every jurney on GT road for example, from Lahore to Islamabad. I have booked one Revo as I wanna promote and encourage the first pakistani car manufacturer. But Revo will be completely vanished from the market should Adam motors tend to follow the foot steps of Mehran in quality and....all above is the quality of the car it self. So, v should not predict any negative point since non of us has ever tried this car so far and....v dont even have testimonials from the people as this car is not yet in the market. Reserve your opinions after the use of this car.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rizwanjee: revo may be the best car in the world..ok???? but adam motors all above quality control and stuff should do one thing..and that is,...always keep Mr. Prime Minister Shaukat aziz happy by all means. Send him huge gifts, and keep paying him the suitable amount (in dollars only) in the form of commission, which as a pakistani PM, is his right. Should you not follow me, i am affraid, the car even though with good and better quality compare to Suzuki and other yellow cars, will be vanished from the country. This "jhatka" we would call, "Aziz jhatka".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

desibaba: what a direct statement. Please dont say these words against PM. He is an innocent man who doesnt even know how to become a prime minister. In shaib ne to President sahib ka asherr baad liya aur agaye office mein. Jahan takk commission ki baat hai to...tell me one thing...agar aap PM hote to aap na khaate????
    I think this is the time for aziz to take appropriate step and put a big duty on the locally welded cars so as to change the peopleĀ“s trend to buy the locally made products.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suggest buy Adam,
    All of us know that suzuki has been ripping off the whole Pakistani nation in the form of Suzuki Shitty Mehran. I mean it doesnt even deserve to be called a car. Why not take a chance on something new for once. SO wat if it turns out to be ****.. No **** can be worse than suzuki ****.!!!

Mehran

Rockstar if u have enuff money then u shud buy a Revo but if the Rs269,000 are the only cash available to u then i think u shud spend it wisely. I suggest u visit the Adam Motors showroom & thoroughly satisfy yourself with the car before taking any steps. I would also suggest that u visit a Suzuki showroom and look at the Mehran. This way you'll be in a better position to compare the two. Just don't be patriotic and buy something which u mite curse later on. Spend wisely is my advice.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List