PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Chinese cars now in pakistan

Guys i have heard that there is a company working with china and they are ready to import their first lot of chinese made car with cng fitted from china in this year. ? the car would be ranged around 350k plus i think so... ive heard it.
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

we already have a Geely, Gonow, and master trucks can you specify the models???
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand..

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

650 cc cars yar.. someone told me m not sure...they are importing a lot of them..i dont know names
    -

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

ager price PKR:350K plus hai toe, small catagory mein Cuore STD (Black Bumpers, Non CNG) version acha hai with 390K PKR. But can not be certain intill they come to the Mkt.
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand..

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CHINESE CARS ,NO FUTURE IN PAK SO FAR
    B DIFFERENT 4RM OTHERZ

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

however, i think Chinese cars have a great future, and will be the biggest car manufacturer in the world.
    Days earlier, J-20 stealth fighter jet in China made Americans amzing,why not the car?
    GAC Gonow Auto sincerely invite u to Pakistan KD project.E-mail:chrislinalin@hotmail.com; SKYPE: gonowexport;Online Store:www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/605197

PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what happened to these cars why they are not availeble anymore in pakistan, why they are so less in number if they exist in pakistan matlab yeh garian chali kion nahi pakistan main ager chali hen to itni kam kion hen aur nazar kion nahi aaten roads per
    waja?give me 2 3 reasons atleast for my academic point of view

Senior PakWheeler Follow
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ummu206 View Post
    what happened to these cars why they are not availeble anymore in pakistan, why they are so less in number if they exist in pakistan matlab yeh garian chali kion nahi pakistan main ager chali hen to itni kam kion hen aur nazar kion nahi aaten roads per
    waja?give me 2 3 reasons atleast for my academic point of view
    1- Our mindset
    2- Pricing
    3- Spares
    4- setting the right target market

(not necessarily in the same order)

Look at the chinese stuff which has made its place in the local market : the chinese phones for instance, they were hit because they'd give you ALOT more 'functions' than a Nokia 1200 in the same price. So much so that atleast a quarter of the 1200 buyers started compromising on reliability.

In my opinion, if it will be a standalone sale, 350k isn't the right price either for a 650cc chinese hatchback. For that kind of price, here are the options people have :

Used Mehran
    Used Khyber
    Used Santro
    Used Alto
    Used Cuore

With our mindset, most of us will opt for one of these brands than blindly trusting our 350k to a Chinese brand with undefined future. A Mehran bought for 350k can be sold for 350k after driving it for a couple of years...same is the case with most of the cars in the list above.

Solution :

1 - Equip it with absolutely everything : Sunroof, SatNav, Alloys, Factory fitted CNG and reasonable 0-60 time (yeah, this is a decisive factor for us when we buy an urban transport) - think out of the box. Provide people what they can't even imagine for this price - like they give a camera, a tv, 3 slots for sim cards and what not for 2200 rupees priced chinese phone.

OR

2 - Price it extremely low - 250k will be inviting.

AND/OR

3 - Launch professionally : like a company. Show your physical presence. Make people believe that you'll be there if anything happens to their car. Dump the market with spares, and make sure the spares are reasonably priced.

One brand of motorcycles back in Mid-Nineties gave one year free service with replacement of parts - a lot of people opted for it over the cd70..just a thought.

and finally

Target the corporate clients more vigorously - give them a good deal, and there're a lot of groups who'll be willing to retain their valuable team members by offering them a car with loads of goodies (which actually costs only half of the cheapest new car around.)

Best of luck!!!!
    A Post-Wh0re is a user who's only aim in life is to increase his post count. He/she gets off by receiving likes and mentions, and considers his post count a medal on his skinny chest. A post-Wh0re is the human equivalent of Chihuahua..bickering pointlessly, effortlessly, permanently.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List