+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Video: Lahori bike rider`s video before his death

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Video: Lahori bike rider`s video before his death

This is a documentry recorded by PTV PRIME about Lahori bike riders.The main rider(Sabeeh) lost his life in accident after 2months of this recording.May GOD bless him with paradise.
    This is a lesson for those who don`t care & put their lifes in danger.GOD BLESS ALL

Download Now - 38.14 mb

To Upload Videos Click Here
    Cannot view the Video ? Click Here
    I hope there comes a day when cancer goes back to just being a zodiac sign

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

an amazing documentary i must say....but i feel sorry for the this guy...Sabeeh

if this guy was anywhere outside of Pakistan, he sure would have be a millionaire in no time. unfortunately, he didnt care about the public safety, police, the law and others at all and ultimately died a sad death.

you can see...not a single rider was wearing a helmet.

the cop who gave the interview made alot of sense.

the girls were also not impressed at all...lol..rightfully so

that family in the car is obviously misguided...they dont know what the law is and this is good set up for their kids to do the same in the future.

i mean....some of those guys were driving in the opposite direction of the traffic...how crazy is that.

i was very upset after watching this vdo...im not very emotional but the end of the vdo moved me. i care more for his old mother.
    I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it..and so restriction of free thought and free speech is the most dangerous of all subversions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who was making this VDO? What were they going to do? Glamorize this kid ?

I wish the media had used there power to convince these guys to try these stunts some place safe, with appropriate safety gear and paramedics ready for any emergencies. Talking to this kid, I am sure they made his head so big that he probably started thinking of himself as invincible. True, he made all the choices, but he could have been influenced. The poor mother, even her fears made this kid feel proud. If these guys are so good, some one needs to sponsor them and make them visible around the globe, and not around some scared citizens.

And for that ALTO family, who made the comment about Zinda Dilan of Lahore. They ought to be ashamed of themselves. This is no way of showing courage. This is idiotic behaviour. If anyone is courageous, it would be those who would show these kids talent and find sponsors and funding and get them training to become professional stuntmen. Daredevil Evil Knivel practiced and prepared for all his stunts. Why can't the jiyalays of Lahore do the same?
    CAUTION: DSC OFF!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@alphaX
    @szuberi
    This is the real face of lahore or any other big city roads where youngs do stunts like that.They need pplz attention like lady doctor said in documentry.
    They lost their lifes in cheap stunts & leave suffer for their families.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or like that guy said who was swimming in the lake...if you wanna die...die for a good cause...rather than doing stunts on a bike....cheap *** kids.
    I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it..and so restriction of free thought and free speech is the most dangerous of all subversions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

extemely sad, youth wont stop doing this...so we need proper tracks where it should be done and not on roads. it should be banned on roads and maximum penalities should to charged on those prosecuted for this.
    GTO GTO GTO GTO GTO GTO GTO GTO GTO GTO

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is the google kink to this video.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...beeh+ruka+nahi

MY GOD we have to move to stop it.I never did this in my student life but enjoied my ride in decent way.I use to drive same roads of lahore on bike around 8years & saw many doing stunts.Authorities have to do something.
    GOD BLESS ALL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I personally know some folks who appeared in a TV show , that one was about the so called "HEAVY BIKES", i think they were the ones who quoted.....life starts at 250 or something.

Guys...most of these people are show offs. They have no social life or social circle. They want to be noticed, they buy these bikes, put their lives in danger....just to get noticed by someone on the street they will never see again. I know one guy whose mom is proud of her sons bike riding skills. This is the same crowd who Fareed was riding with when he died. They had gotten many warnings, before he died. These kids also got out of control when their show was aired on TV. How pathetic!

These morons need to be told to take their bikes on a track, arrange it with the Police, to block a roadway so they can perform their stunts, make a show out of it. The one thing they should not do it, try to get attention on the street. It kills them, and endangers life of other people who are going about their business.
    CAUTION: DSC OFF!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this video should be shown to each and every bike rider....and also to each car owner..theres a huge line between fun and putting your life at risk..as we all know well as most of us know speed thrills but kills..i dont blame the police much in this case...as these guys themselves are putting their life at risk..the max police can do is try to chase them and try to stop them..atleast something is better than them just standing there and enjoying these deadly acts..and i personally dont think a track would solve the problem..they would still play this sport on the track and on the streets...cuz if they knew the difference between right and wrong they wouldnt be doing this in the first place !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ARE THESE PPL CRAZY !!!! i mean they are like .. damn !! who do they think they are .. when he said 'lekin mein nahin ruka' .. idiot !! btw i never knew that morons like them are also in lahore ...
    www.hammad800.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really sad yar buhat afsos howa dekh ka video dekh kar .. but its a leason for others bikers dont involve yr life in to risks... I pray Sabeeh,s soul rest in peace amen...
    skat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi lahoriyoo n admin ..
    after seeing ths vidoe i felt so sad i was thinking if you guys can help me out finding Sabeeh,s family number.
    look in the vidoe poor mother screaming for his son" Allah ka supord" at the time of Janaza... mana taziyaaaat ka liya fone karna ha any possiblity to find his family or freind number.
    skat

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Admin
    Thanks for putting this in sticky lineup.Intrue i was going to request for this.I want all members see this video & change their attitude when sitting on driving seats.
    Request for all who love speed & always looking for thrill Plz see this video.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i feel sorry for the loss of the family

my views may sound offensive to few so sorry

i cried watching the video, i felt very very angry at the guy, he was very very arrogant and was too much over confident, this was something bound to happen if not now than tomorrow ... but it was bound to happen

all the guys who were shown in the video were nothing but showoff's darn they looked like children deprived of love and attention of their parents so that they have to come out on road act like dicks and prove their freaking manhood ... its totally insane

wat really ticked me off was how proud they were breaking the law, going wrong way, creating havoc on the road, the guy in alto ... what was he a freaking retard?

lahore walay jee dil jigar walay hotay hain ... aray itna dil jigar hai tu jao fatmeed mai donate kur du why give your life in a silver plater to angel of death

i am sorry if i offended anyone but after watching this video i was very much effected and hurt

Off Topice : is there video available of that heavy group bikers ???
    Lost in /dev/null

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thx u very much for puting this video on sticky
    and realy thx 2 osaka boy.
    realy nice job and lesson for me and all wheelers.
    but wo bhee kia karian.............
    Save A Horse Ride A Busa.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

man a very very sad documentry actually da sadest ive ever seen!!!!!!!!
    CRAZY YEAH THT I AM!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@wheelz_haker
    No need to thnx I just want that all see this & learn lesson.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

May is lurkay ko personaly jaanta tha he lived in our area samanabad his biker gasg still exist i'll try to get his home number.....
    In love with my Nissan Altima 3.5 litre 260HP Manual Edition..............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@szuberi u wrote that none of the rider was wearing a helmet.
    Dude going at 150/250 km/s in lahore with trucks around u[the road on which they raced was a long straight single road and was some kinda transport rute for trucks watched it on prime tv]
    u have got 0.01% chance of surviving an accident at 150/250 km/s. the TRUCKS WOULD MAKE LITERALLY UR "QEEMA"
    Paaleaze don't phunk with ur car!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

very sad indeed!
    Those in that mehran/alto seems to be out of their mind.....camera ko samnay dekh kar un ko josh jazba yaad aa gaya....stupid people!
    WW3 the star studded extravaganza is coming to countries near you....book your weapons now!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

User Tag List