+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bellagio Tires, Have you heard of it

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Bellagio Tires, Have you heard of it

Hi Guys,

Recently, I went to change the tires of Liana and ended up buying “Bellagio SS 901” tires. I was initially impressed by the design of tires as it was directional, Asymmetric, All weather and very good side wall for cornering and water dispersing quality. Threads which I saw were usually offered in high end tires so I was easily convinced into buying it as features which I saw visually outsmarted its counter parts. After installing them, later that night I realized that I could not find the company information online.

Further Details are as follow
    1) Made in Indonesia, developed in 27 week of year 2011
    2) 185/ 70 R 14
    3) I will post few pictures later
    4) Price Rs 6000 * 4=Rs 24000

Do let me know if you have heard about the Brand, if yes then how were the results and any comments.

PERSONAL OPENION
    I further think that there are many companies who are developing tires but since copy right violation is a common issue that’s why they must be selling most by names of “Yokohama, Dunlop, Bridgestone in Market. Copying a tire won’t be an issue for these companies, as Raw Material, copying a Research of someone, installing a plat won’t be an issue for few wealthy people. There are companies in China who sell a similar product in market with “Your Choice of Brand Name”. Here, I think I ended up buying a product which is being sold in Market with a brand name which is not popular. At least I have not heard the name. Anyway, if it is not branded then I ended up paying much more and equivalent to that of branded.
    Anyway I will post the pictures later.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

sorry, i find it very difficult to upload pictures on this

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as far as the tires are good and u enjoy a nice drive, they are good, brand might not matter a lot. my cousin have been using some ling long tires in his mehran for past few years and is happy like anything, btw they were cheaper then general tires at the time he bought them.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This could be made in China rather then Indonesia, here is a link to one such article and will post further

With Chinese tires, it's buyer beware - Business - Autos - msnbc.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default bellagio tires

Recently me and my brother were looking for new tires for his honda civic, tire size 185/70 R14 and in blue area shop Discount Tires, we landed on Bellagio Tires. Very impressed by its treads like you were, a copy of Michelin no doubt. So that night, me and bhai basically did an internet check on what others said about them and how were they rated etc etc BUT could not find anything on them, zip. Infact, this is the first time anyone mentioned them and i am glad somebody else came upon them too. We bought Hankook Optimo (made in korea) .. awesome tires so far, cornering is fantastic.

Having said all that, I would appreciate if you use them since you already have them and post your views on them. How good a Michelin copies are they? How is cornering? In rain? etc etc .. Do post your views on them thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by talhawaleed View Post
    Hi Guys,

Recently, I went to change the tires of Liana and ended up buying “Bellagio SS 901” tires. I was initially impressed by the design of tires as it was directional, Asymmetric, All weather and very good side wall for cornering and water dispersing quality. Threads which I saw were usually offered in high end tires so I was easily convinced into buying it as features which I saw visually outsmarted its counter parts. After installing them, later that night I realized that I could not find the company information online.

Further Details are as follow
    1) Made in Indonesia, developed in 27 week of year 2011
    2) 185/ 70 R 14
    3) I will post few pictures later
    4) Price Rs 6000 * 4=Rs 24000

Do let me know if you have heard about the Brand, if yes then how were the results and any comments.

PERSONAL OPENION
    I further think that there are many companies who are developing tires but since copy right violation is a common issue that’s why they must be selling most by names of “Yokohama, Dunlop, Bridgestone in Market. Copying a tire won’t be an issue for these companies, as Raw Material, copying a Research of someone, installing a plat won’t be an issue for few wealthy people. There are companies in China who sell a similar product in market with “Your Choice of Brand Name”. Here, I think I ended up buying a product which is being sold in Market with a brand name which is not popular. At least I have not heard the name. Anyway, if it is not branded then I ended up paying much more and equivalent to that of branded.
    Anyway I will post the pictures later.

Were these available in 195/60/15 or 185/60/15. I am looking for some good tyres for my LIANA Eminent.
    Keep your friends close but your enemies closer...

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

INITIAL IMPRESSION AFTER PURCHASE

First of all, I was really depressed that night as I thought I have made a wrong purchase as i was not able to find the information about manufacturer online and even through I have bought it, actual price supposed to be half of branded one. In fact, it’s is half as later I was able to able to trace the manufacturer using the tire dot code and they are selling these tires for half the price as compare to branded available from companies such as Dunlop, Bridgestone and Yokohama etc.

MANUFACTURING PLANT DETAILS

Actually there is no information available about the brand on Internet which could say anything about the profile, rubber compound used etc but later I was able to trace the factory using its dot code.
    Manufacturing Company

PT. Multistrada Arah Sarana, Tbk.
    Jl. Raya Lemahabang Km. 58.3
    Desa Karangsari, Cikarang Timur
    Kab. Bekasi 17550, INDONESIA
    Phone : +62 21 8914 0333
    Fax : +62 21 8914 0763/55
    www.multistrada.co.id

They have their own product but they also produce tires on order. Like, if I would call them and ask them to produce 200 tires with following specifications and brand name “ABC” then they will deliver that to you. Simply highlights that there is no guranttee that any XYZ company is selling copies of branded tires in Pakistan.

EXPERIENCE WITH BELLAGIO

1) 1) So far, exceptional grip, good cornering and water dispersing solid threads.

Maybe they are new at moment with only 350 miles on them but definitely would be able to give better opinion after 1 MONTH, 6 MONTH, YEAR AFTER AND AFTER 2 YEARS.

ANSWER TO DOGAR
    Yes they were also available in 195/70 R14 and they would definitely have for 15 inch rims

QUESTION ABOUT THREAD
    Thread design is not a copy of any tire. I have searched a lot but could not match it with any tire. It may closely resemble but so far I have not been able to find an identical design pattern. If someone is able to find it then I would appreciate his effort.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talha bhai ! What is your opinion now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have the same tires 175/60/R13 in alto!! i'm satisfied!! soft tires!! good grip!! side wall for rim protection!! so far 1400 km driven! bought for 5000 Rs each!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by arsesiddiqi View Post
    i have the same tires 175/60/R13 in alto!! i'm satisfied!! soft tires!! good grip!! side wall for rim protection!! so far 1400 km driven! bought for 5000 Rs each!!
    With 5000 rs they are not cheap for an Alto!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi I have also bought 165/13 4 tires for my Alto on last weekend for PKR 18000 from chah sultan, your postes has just scared me, they are saying its Malaysian tires, but not we have taken the risk and will see results later.

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List