Honda Civic VTi 1.8 i-VTEC Oriel Car Reviews

Displaying Reviews 11 - 15 of 15 in total

Why TO GO FOR IT ?

2012 Honda Civic VTi 1.8 i-VTEC Oriel

Posted by kaleemkhan93 on Dec 11, 2012

Honda has been a trendsetter and especially in Pakistan people find it very hard to accept change. I don't want to sound bias just because I recently purchased one ;) but because the surprise that this car gave me in so many aspects. Firstly came the price tag which was a little pinchy however not very bad compared to other cars in the category for example the altis which is a 1.6. Secondly came the looks which people compared that to the city, but believe me once you notice the car for the second or third time it looks good and eventuall... more Icn-expand Icn-expand

Familiarity: I owned this car.
Do you find this review helpful?
(1 out of 1 people found this review helpful)

Best Car Driven

Honda Civic VTi 1.8 i-VTEC Oriel

Posted by MegaRocket22 on Oct 01, 2011

I have owned a Altis. Believe it or not I didn't like it at all. When I used to go on long drives, its body would often start to shiver. Then my father -in-law suggested me to get a Civic. First I hesitated but after I got it, I never think of selling it. An awesome value for money. I had put it on petrol and its fuel consumption is very good.. People don't waste your money on a toyota, get a honda instead, it will repay you back. :)

Do you find this review helpful?
(6 out of 9 people found this review helpful)

for your kind information, if honda is better then GLI then how its inferior to ALTIS in style, as toyota is giving the same shape to cycle, bike, and car. ha ha ha. no comparison of corola to civic. u r comparing crow to eagle. first check civic then come to make comparison. and 1 thing more, CARS ARE NOT FOR RURAL DRIVE, GO AND TAKE POTOHAR.

Do you find this review helpful?
(2 out of 8 people found this review helpful)

ITS ONE OF THE BEST CAR IN PAK MARKET THATS BEAT ALL OTHERS CARS...
I PERSONAL RECOGNIZED THIS CAR. ITS BETTER THEN TOYOTA XLI/GLI/ALTIS AND ALL OTHER CARS IN MARKET.
COMFORT/LUXURY/STYLE AND MONEY VALUE ALL IN ONE CAR.. ONE OF THE BEST CREATION OF HONDA

Do you find this review helpful?
(4 out of 7 people found this review helpful)

Super awesomeness

Honda Civic VTi 1.8 i-VTEC Oriel

Posted by Fahad Khalil on Mar 27, 2011

I have been driving Honda Civic reborn 2010 for like eight months and during this period of time I never thought or wished that I would have bought Altis!

This car is a beast ... its like a rugby player wearing an executive suit!

If you press the pedal gentle, it will purr like a cat .. but if you press it hard, it will road like a lion!

I have minor quality related issues, but for me it was a best buy!

Fuel mileage during winter is about 12-13 km/l but in summer with AC, it drops between 8-9 km/l.

... more Icn-expand Icn-expand

Do you find this review helpful?
(9 out of 13 people found this review helpful)

This car condition is very good but we will see the rate of the car that how much this car cost &i like it.I know all of this car condition because i have drone it.i agree with it.And please tell me that it has sun roof or sky roof.I have sold like this condition of cars and my busniss is also of bargains.i sell toyota cars and i m agree with this car.but please tell the price on time because i wuld give that kind of cash ok

• 3-rating
Do you find this review helpful?
(1 out of 11 people found this review helpful)