Car Reviews User Ratings & Car Opinions

Toyota Corolla GLi VVTi Limited Edition User Review

Garbage

2014 Toyota Corolla GLi VVTi Limited Edition

Posted by Talal on Mar 01, 2014

Exterior:shape choice varies frm person to person according to me shape is good

Interior (Features, Space & Comfort):as compared to price its a worst interior i have ever seen.There r no features expect a basic car one's & word comfort doesn't suit's gli.Driving seat is designed in such a way tat after few km u feel tat u r siting on a wooden bench.

Fuel Economy:no experince on cng but on petrol its poor .

Ride Quality & Handling:v v very poor.

Do you find this review helpful?
(3 out of 10 people found this review helpful)
Honda City Aspire i-VTEC User Review

Highest quality award winning

2014 Honda City Aspire i-VTEC

Posted by Zubair Faisal Abbasi on Feb 15, 2014

I like the ride of my new Aspire. It really a wonderful experience and it is more like a mini-Civic. The torque which it produces is unmatched with any other vehicle. The steering is fantastic and comfortable seats. Did not like GLi at all and bought this marvellous car. Changed the tires which has increases its comfort level an notch up.

Do you find this review helpful?
(3 out of 11 people found this review helpful)

Over Swift 1.3 is a beautiful design and performs a lot better than so called other big names like Xli. We were apprehensive to buy automatic version but now after a month of use and over 1000 KM milage we are glad that we bought the automatic version.

The exterior is very elegant and has sporty look. We have the white color which I think looks pretty (personal view on color). The interior is fine although not luxurious. The car comes with immobiliser and has factory fitted Bridgestone tyres and Alloy Rims save you at least 40 to ... more Icn-expand Icn-expand

Do you find this review helpful?
(9 out of 12 people found this review helpful)
Suzuki Swift 1.3 DLX User Review

Prefer Toyota Vitz over Suzuki Swift

2013 Suzuki Swift 1.3 DLX

Posted by Naveed Paracha on Jan 31, 2014

The car is small, loaded with 1300cc engine, with this can easily get little marginal roadgrip, though interior at times give you a pure reflection of Suzuki and local made vehicles.When first i saw this car, i loved it and wanted to have it, so finally i purchased 2013 model (a big mistake), and i never recommend it a good family car.

The biggest problem is space, Seats, Trunk and secondly, fuel consumption in domestic drive is worst though better in long routes. Lastly trunk, spaceless.

Later i used Vitz, which i recommend over this.

Do you find this review helpful?
(4 out of 12 people found this review helpful)
Suzuki Mehran VX Euro II User Review

Economical but uselss

2014 Suzuki Mehran VX Euro II

Posted by Ammar on Jan 28, 2014

Why does this car even exist? Obviously because it's considered economical. But is it actually economical when it costs 700,000? You can buy an old Nissan for 400,000 and spend the rest of 300,000 on petrol which is enough to take 3 rounds around our planet earth. So Yes, Mehran provides the best economy but in a world where no other cars exist.

Do you find this review helpful?
(7 out of 11 people found this review helpful)
Suzuki Mehran VXR Euro II User Review

Japan King of Car

Suzuki Mehran VXR Euro II

Posted by Muhammad Talha on Jan 27, 2014

Japan King of car,s. Japan made best cars in world luxury smooth ful options and fuel best average in 660cc . You go to buy 7 lakh in mehran local bad interior high fuel average . but you buy japan car in 7 lakh drive like reborn civic full options 660cc engine excellent petrol average luxury smooth drive with fully automatic & ABS brake . if you have low budget then go for DAIHATSU MIRA 2door One of best car in 660cc Same shape & engine of 4door . 6 lakh you buy luxury car full options 22km/l petrol average smooth drive . So peoples firs... more Icn-expand Icn-expand

Do you find this review helpful?
(6 out of 9 people found this review helpful)
Suzuki Mehran VXR Euro II User Review

Mehran VXR

2014 Suzuki Mehran VXR Euro II

Posted by puckiish on Jan 27, 2014

ITS A SERIVICE CAR NOT A LUXURY!
I have read many reviews, opinions about this BECHARI MEHRAN.
hey guys what are you looking for in a Mehran Luxury? Style? Comfort? Innovation?
Aw come on please, looking for these stuffs in a car with price tag 0.7million? I feel pity on such people.
now come to some points, Im sure all of you guys will agree to some extend.
its a Andey double roti, sabzi car. I think you got my point, guys its a service car not a luxury saloon which we would buy in 0.7 million.
its che... more Icn-expand Icn-expand

Do you find this review helpful?
(8 out of 15 people found this review helpful)
Suzuki Cultus User Review

Waste

2007 Suzuki Cultus

Posted by Muneeb on Jan 20, 2014

Exterior is worst just looks they have just done their job no hard work can be seen,And after 1year it Doors doesnt closes,The dashboard start to vibrate and makes sound ,ac is just ok.
Interior is worst i guess ,I guess you Should buy a Rickshaw instead of it!The body just looks thats its tired and will break into 2 pices!Pls dont waste money on Cultus ,Rickshaw is better than it!

Do you find this review helpful?
(6 out of 8 people found this review helpful)
Suzuki Swift User Review

Best For Small Family

2011 Suzuki Swift

Posted by Muneeb on Jan 20, 2014

Exterior is good according to Other Suzuki cars.Swift has a good fuel consumption it does 13km(with ac)in city with 1300cc engine,It has a good pick,brake system and a good road grip.Its interior is not that good i guess Vitz has better cause ive got both cars.But overall Swift is 100times better than Vitz.So if u wna buy Vitz or Swift i guess you should choose Swift.

Do you find this review helpful?
(3 out of 6 people found this review helpful)
Toyota Vitz User Review

WASTE Of Money

2006 Toyota Vitz

Posted by Muneeb on Jan 20, 2014

Vitz first problem is that it takes too much of Fuel.I Have owned my own Vitz and it does 9km(without ac)and thats too less.Second its not that comfortable and i dont think so Vitz can go on roads with potholes and Mountains cause at 80 it feels like we are in Airplane

Do you find this review helpful?
(2 out of 7 people found this review helpful)

Amazing car, all I can say it's best hatch back ever ,fuel consumption in city 15-16 kmpl (without ac) with ac on 13-14 kmpl
Excellent Road grip
solid built quality
responsive brakes with ABS system
Nice sporty interior
Its a perfect car for a young bachelor or small family

Do you find this review helpful?
(4 out of 10 people found this review helpful)
Toyota Vitz User Review

TOYOTA VITZ

2007 Toyota Vitz

Posted by Zurgham on Jan 05, 2014

The exterior is stylish but its nothing special ,mostly avaliable in white but looks good in black
The interior is excllant.its spacious long lasting and extremly stylish,I bought the car mostly because of the interior it also has an excellant colour scheme of black and silver
The car has excellant acceleration and a sharp steering ending at 1.67 turns which makes it extremly sharp plus it has hydraulic steering in comparision to XLi and GLi which have numb steering which end at 2.78 turns.it rols a bit at corners but not enou... more Icn-expand Icn-expand

Do you find this review helpful?
(8 out of 9 people found this review helpful)

Latest Automotive News

1380953490_552756771_14-billboardshoardings-are-available-on-rent-in-karachi-on-best-locations--75x75

Karachi’s roads have become a long enduring advertisement

There used to be Karachi, a peaceful and rich Karachi, my parents often tell me. There also used to be uninterrupted cricket matches both in the city and on the TV but then the terrorism took over the matches in the city and advertisements took over the TV. The problem...

The post Karachi’s roads have become a long enduring advertisement appeared first on PakWheels Blog.

20140422_154415-75x75

Suzuki Wagon R: PakWheels Test Drive Review

I was present at the unveiling ceremony of the much-hyped Wagon R by Pak Suzuki. I also gave my initial review about the Wagon R on the launch occasion and now I got to drive it at a Suzuki showroom. Many people were asking me specifically the comparison between a...

The post Suzuki Wagon R: PakWheels Test Drive Review appeared first on PakWheels Blog.

Lexus_ct_200h_geneva-75x75

Is CT200H a real Lexus or just a Prius with Lexus make-over?!

Last week when I was driving, I saw a Lexus CT200h in my rear-view mirror and I just went WOW! It looked amazing, specially the black one I saw, I let it pass by me because I wanted to see it from behind (could not have stayed ahead of it,...

The post Is CT200H a real Lexus or just a Prius with Lexus make-over?! appeared first on PakWheels Blog.

Fuel-prices-75x75

Protecting yourself from petrol pump frauds

This scam (almost) happened with us (me and my brother), a while back and our experience is being shared so that more people do not fall prey to these thieves. This is a common tactic being used at petrol pumps by the filling staff to rip-off the hard earned money...

The post Protecting yourself from petrol pump frauds appeared first on PakWheels Blog.

Rules-of-the-road-1-75x75

A gentle plea for Pakistani drivers – Follow the rules!

Every year, vehicles on roads of Pakistan are increasing by large amounts which is fine but please, when you buy a car, there are certain rules to drive it on the road which we tend to forget or just ignore. Your car might be insured but many doesn’t have theirs. This...

The post A gentle plea for Pakistani drivers – Follow the rules! appeared first on PakWheels Blog.

Recent Automotive Forum Topics

NY Auto Show 2014

what effect is this?? head heavy hoo gayaa hayy anyway good coverage

118 replies 24-04-2014 at 05:01 AM

Beware of Nexus Tire near Bar B Q tonight blue area, Islamabad

According to my Experience, all Dealers resort to such malpractice. At least i have been Taken by Surprise each Time i visited any Tyre Dealer. ...

10 replies 24-04-2014 at 04:57 AM

Car Care and Detailing Dreams (Part 2)

@aamirq (http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/user/aamirq)Bohat Allaa as usual :)

11788 replies 24-04-2014 at 04:50 AM

Brake pad issue for civic hybrid

---Quote (Originally by huzaifa.haroon)--- Have u ever drove a nissan sunny 1.6 ? Nissan is way better brand then Honda. I drove a reborn and after...

34 replies 24-04-2014 at 04:33 AM

SWIFT vs Vitz

Actually this was confirmed by a fellow here in these forums with some refernce. I did try high octance once in my car but could acheive anything...

14 replies 24-04-2014 at 04:31 AM