Car Reviews User Ratings & Car Opinions

Honda City is Best Car

2014 Honda City i-VTEC

Posted by Abdur Rehman on Mar 10, 2014

Exterior is very stylo. Even Toyota corolla 2014 is copying its lights
Fuel economy is great.It is giving 15km\litre. interior is comfortable,alot of space is available.its trunk can accommodate alot of stuff.it is best car for cash.drive is very smooth.best safety is its ABS system.when swift is for 13lakhs then why not go for 15.5 lakhs city.it has flooded the roads and its spare parts will be greatly aval.i will say best car in pakistan

Do you find this review helpful?
(3 out of 4 people found this review helpful)
Honda Civic VTi 1.8 i-VTEC Oriel Prosmatec User Review

Go with this one

2014 Honda Civic VTi 1.8 i-VTEC Oriel Prosmatec

Posted by Aurangzeb Amin on Mar 07, 2014

Exterior: simply beautiful but people are allowed to have their opinion

Interior: If you are sitting in the driver's seat you are in a world of your own it's part driving part simulation but yes still a step lower than the higher class cars like Caddis, BMWs and Bentleys

Drive: Fluid and effortless its you and your civic

Better than previous version of Civic as its road clearance is good and engine is better tuned up to give more thrust and fuel consumption

Its a good car probably the best in 1.8L class an... more Icn-expand Icn-expand

Do you find this review helpful?
(1 out of 1 people found this review helpful)
Toyota Corolla GLi VVTi Limited Edition User Review

Garbage

2014 Toyota Corolla GLi VVTi Limited Edition

Posted by Talal on Mar 01, 2014

Exterior:shape choice varies frm person to person according to me shape is good

Interior (Features, Space & Comfort):as compared to price its a worst interior i have ever seen.There r no features expect a basic car one's & word comfort doesn't suit's gli.Driving seat is designed in such a way tat after few km u feel tat u r siting on a wooden bench.

Fuel Economy:no experince on cng but on petrol its poor .

Ride Quality & Handling:v v very poor.

Do you find this review helpful?
(3 out of 10 people found this review helpful)
Honda City Aspire i-VTEC User Review

Highest quality award winning

2014 Honda City Aspire i-VTEC

Posted by Zubair Faisal Abbasi on Feb 15, 2014

I like the ride of my new Aspire. It really a wonderful experience and it is more like a mini-Civic. The torque which it produces is unmatched with any other vehicle. The steering is fantastic and comfortable seats. Did not like GLi at all and bought this marvellous car. Changed the tires which has increases its comfort level an notch up.

Do you find this review helpful?
(3 out of 11 people found this review helpful)

Over Swift 1.3 is a beautiful design and performs a lot better than so called other big names like Xli. We were apprehensive to buy automatic version but now after a month of use and over 1000 KM milage we are glad that we bought the automatic version.

The exterior is very elegant and has sporty look. We have the white color which I think looks pretty (personal view on color). The interior is fine although not luxurious. The car comes with immobiliser and has factory fitted Bridgestone tyres and Alloy Rims save you at least 40 to ... more Icn-expand Icn-expand

Do you find this review helpful?
(9 out of 12 people found this review helpful)
Suzuki Swift 1.3 DLX User Review

Prefer Toyota Vitz over Suzuki Swift

2013 Suzuki Swift 1.3 DLX

Posted by Naveed Paracha on Jan 31, 2014

The car is small, loaded with 1300cc engine, with this can easily get little marginal roadgrip, though interior at times give you a pure reflection of Suzuki and local made vehicles.When first i saw this car, i loved it and wanted to have it, so finally i purchased 2013 model (a big mistake), and i never recommend it a good family car.

The biggest problem is space, Seats, Trunk and secondly, fuel consumption in domestic drive is worst though better in long routes. Lastly trunk, spaceless.

Later i used Vitz, which i recommend over this.

Do you find this review helpful?
(4 out of 12 people found this review helpful)
Suzuki Mehran VX Euro II User Review

Economical but uselss

2014 Suzuki Mehran VX Euro II

Posted by Ammar on Jan 28, 2014

Why does this car even exist? Obviously because it's considered economical. But is it actually economical when it costs 700,000? You can buy an old Nissan for 400,000 and spend the rest of 300,000 on petrol which is enough to take 3 rounds around our planet earth. So Yes, Mehran provides the best economy but in a world where no other cars exist.

Do you find this review helpful?
(7 out of 11 people found this review helpful)
Suzuki Mehran VXR Euro II User Review

Japan King of Car

Suzuki Mehran VXR Euro II

Posted by Muhammad Talha on Jan 27, 2014

Japan King of car,s. Japan made best cars in world luxury smooth ful options and fuel best average in 660cc . You go to buy 7 lakh in mehran local bad interior high fuel average . but you buy japan car in 7 lakh drive like reborn civic full options 660cc engine excellent petrol average luxury smooth drive with fully automatic & ABS brake . if you have low budget then go for DAIHATSU MIRA 2door One of best car in 660cc Same shape & engine of 4door . 6 lakh you buy luxury car full options 22km/l petrol average smooth drive . So peoples firs... more Icn-expand Icn-expand

Do you find this review helpful?
(6 out of 9 people found this review helpful)
Suzuki Mehran VXR Euro II User Review

Mehran VXR

2014 Suzuki Mehran VXR Euro II

Posted by puckiish on Jan 27, 2014

ITS A SERIVICE CAR NOT A LUXURY!
I have read many reviews, opinions about this BECHARI MEHRAN.
hey guys what are you looking for in a Mehran Luxury? Style? Comfort? Innovation?
Aw come on please, looking for these stuffs in a car with price tag 0.7million? I feel pity on such people.
now come to some points, Im sure all of you guys will agree to some extend.
its a Andey double roti, sabzi car. I think you got my point, guys its a service car not a luxury saloon which we would buy in 0.7 million.
its che... more Icn-expand Icn-expand

Do you find this review helpful?
(8 out of 15 people found this review helpful)
Suzuki Cultus User Review

Waste

2007 Suzuki Cultus

Posted by Muneeb on Jan 20, 2014

Exterior is worst just looks they have just done their job no hard work can be seen,And after 1year it Doors doesnt closes,The dashboard start to vibrate and makes sound ,ac is just ok.
Interior is worst i guess ,I guess you Should buy a Rickshaw instead of it!The body just looks thats its tired and will break into 2 pices!Pls dont waste money on Cultus ,Rickshaw is better than it!

Do you find this review helpful?
(6 out of 8 people found this review helpful)
Suzuki Swift User Review

Best For Small Family

2011 Suzuki Swift

Posted by Muneeb on Jan 20, 2014

Exterior is good according to Other Suzuki cars.Swift has a good fuel consumption it does 13km(with ac)in city with 1300cc engine,It has a good pick,brake system and a good road grip.Its interior is not that good i guess Vitz has better cause ive got both cars.But overall Swift is 100times better than Vitz.So if u wna buy Vitz or Swift i guess you should choose Swift.

Do you find this review helpful?
(4 out of 7 people found this review helpful)
Toyota Vitz User Review

WASTE Of Money

2006 Toyota Vitz

Posted by Muneeb on Jan 20, 2014

Vitz first problem is that it takes too much of Fuel.I Have owned my own Vitz and it does 9km(without ac)and thats too less.Second its not that comfortable and i dont think so Vitz can go on roads with potholes and Mountains cause at 80 it feels like we are in Airplane

Do you find this review helpful?
(2 out of 7 people found this review helpful)

Latest Automotive News

1380953490_552756771_14-billboardshoardings-are-available-on-rent-in-karachi-on-best-locations--75x75

Karachi’s roads have become a long enduring advertisement

There used to be Karachi, a peaceful and rich Karachi, my parents often tell me. There also used to be uninterrupted cricket matches both in the city and on the TV but then the terrorism took over the matches in the city and advertisements took over the TV. The problem...

The post Karachi’s roads have become a long enduring advertisement appeared first on PakWheels Blog.

20140422_154415-75x75

Suzuki Wagon R: PakWheels Test Drive Review

I was present at the unveiling ceremony of the much-hyped Wagon R by Pak Suzuki. I also gave my initial review about the Wagon R on the launch occasion and now I got to drive it at a Suzuki showroom. Many people were asking me specifically the comparison between a...

The post Suzuki Wagon R: PakWheels Test Drive Review appeared first on PakWheels Blog.

Lexus_ct_200h_geneva-75x75

Is CT200H a real Lexus or just a Prius with Lexus make-over?!

Last week when I was driving, I saw a Lexus CT200h in my rear-view mirror and I just went WOW! It looked amazing, specially the black one I saw, I let it pass by me because I wanted to see it from behind (could not have stayed ahead of it,...

The post Is CT200H a real Lexus or just a Prius with Lexus make-over?! appeared first on PakWheels Blog.

Fuel-prices-75x75

Protecting yourself from petrol pump frauds

This scam (almost) happened with us (me and my brother), a while back and our experience is being shared so that more people do not fall prey to these thieves. This is a common tactic being used at petrol pumps by the filling staff to rip-off the hard earned money...

The post Protecting yourself from petrol pump frauds appeared first on PakWheels Blog.

Rules-of-the-road-1-75x75

A gentle plea for Pakistani drivers – Follow the rules!

Every year, vehicles on roads of Pakistan are increasing by large amounts which is fine but please, when you buy a car, there are certain rules to drive it on the road which we tend to forget or just ignore. Your car might be insured but many doesn’t have theirs. This...

The post A gentle plea for Pakistani drivers – Follow the rules! appeared first on PakWheels Blog.

Recent Automotive Forum Topics

Continental Tires. Innovative Technology, Driving Confidence!

is the size 145/80 suitable for FX? or should I go for 145/70

349 replies 24-04-2014 at 12:46 PM

My test drive of the Suzuki Wagon R

Omar bro you review is great you have covered almost everything here, i was thinking to buy this car but the absence of ABS, side view handle,...

79 replies 24-04-2014 at 12:46 PM

price check of 2012 reborn

---Quote (Originally by sheikhmunda97)--- I understand ur feeling bro and its a Pakistani style:D Xli 15 ki lo to 15+ main sale ho jati hai lekin...

22 replies 24-04-2014 at 12:45 PM

WTB: Bucket Seats For GTR

salam. I am looking for used bucket seats to fit in R33 GTR(1998) trim and or 350z. * Location:* Isb *Contact:* 0331 8686 007 (No missed calls...

0 replies 24-04-2014 at 12:42 PM

When will the CNG lines clear?

Plus, if you do have fuel guzzling carby vehicles, just swap the engines for humanity's sake. Every city has capable mechanics (if not thoroughly...

25 replies 24-04-2014 at 12:42 PM