Search Car Reviews

Explore user ratings and read opinions

Share Your Opinion

Share first hand experince of your car with other buyers.

Recent New Car Reviews

Sort By:
Displaying Reviews 25 - 36 of 1027 in total
Honda Civic VTi 1.8 i-VTEC Oriel Prosmatec User Review

Overpriced piece of junk

2014 Honda Civic VTi 1.8 i-VTEC Oriel Prosmatec

Posted by ayk on Jan 29, 2015

Familiarity: I owned this car.
Navigation system was replaced by "Trackingworld" and the camera problem still persists. Steering controls for volume and managing the music system do not work. Brakes are very risky and an unstable car. Watch before you buy. I am ready to sell for loss.
  • Style 3-rating
Suzuki Wagon R VXL User Review

Fuel Consumption WOW

2014 Suzuki Wagon R VXL

Posted by trax on Jan 27, 2015

Familiarity: I owned this car.
Wrote a review at the time I bought it. Now wanted to update with fuel consumption data. Just completed a good datasheet of records. Ave-Fuel consumption (without AC) is 17.28 km/L on smaller roads in Karachi. Should be even better on longer routes.

After over 6000 km, it is excellent for daily runs. I love the ride height and would take this car over any other for peak rush hour movement. Good for smaller roads too where parking is a problem.

Ride height is excellent, visibility is great. I have not encountered any problems s... more
  • Style 3-rating

The great Honda City

2011 Honda City i-VTEC

Posted by shoaib on Jan 27, 2015

Familiarity: I owned this car.
I bought new Honda City (iVTEC) in 2011 and its been 4 years of comfort, economy, style and satifaction. Throgh out these 4 years I have never met an unforseen maintenance. Though its routine maintenance components are a bit expense like its air filter which cost around 1500 Rs.

I like its exterior as I always say the looks are always upto individuals.
I dont like its interior as it is all black and remain dusty / dirty all the time.
Fuel economy is superb. it cant get any better unless u move to hybrid or any other advanced ... more
  • Value for money 4-rating
Suzuki Swift 1.3 DLX User Review

SWIFT PROS n CONS

2014 Suzuki Swift 1.3 DLX

Posted by shoaib on Jan 27, 2015

Familiarity: I owned this car.
I used swift for like 4 months. overall its a good car from SUZUKI for small families or bachelors. Its acceleration / pick is good as it has got a relatively big engine compared to cars of its size, but the chronic issues with Suzuki remains the same. The seat are not that comfortable, Braking system is not reliable. The fuel consumption is on a higher side compared to Honda city or xli in cities & on long routes.
Interior is not bad. exterior shape is sleek and stylish but it depends upon the individual to like it or not.
No words a... more
  • Comfort 3-rating

Great value Car

2011 Honda City i-VTEC

Posted by Adeel on Jan 26, 2015

Familiarity: I owned this car.
If we talk about exterior, its very much stylish, cool and smarty.. front lights shows the excellency of this car... Interior is also good, speedo meter shines and looks good.. Seats are comfortable the room is also very big.. starting sound is amazing... overall a good pkg by Honda
  • Style 5-rating
  • Fuel Economy 4-rating
  • Value for money 4-rating

faw v2

Posted by Umer Memon on Jan 26, 2015

for me this is the best car for pakistan a low budget car with great specifications . 2 air bags . abs brakes . fog lights rear fog lights...... itzz way better than suzuki swift..... this cars shoud get all 5 stars for itz price n spec.... simply love it.... i want this car in automatic transmission. simply waiting for auto....

low budjet best car

Posted by syed arif haider on Jan 24, 2015

Familiarity: I owned this car.
stylish looking compact car sutiable for driving on karachi busy streets , good value for money gives reasonable miliage , fully equiped with safety features , i recommand this budjet car to all my frieds and i also suggest to pakistani people to get rid of big 3 and encourage faw company to success. S arif haider
  • Style 0-rating

low budjet best car

Posted by syed arif haider on Jan 24, 2015

Familiarity: I owned this car.
stylish looking compact car sutiable for driving on karachi busy streets , good value for money gives reasonable miliage , fully equiped with safety features , i recommand this budjet car to all my frieds and i also suggest to pakistani people to get rid of big 3 and encourage faw compant to success. S arif haider
  • Style 0-rating

Excellent Car

2014 Honda City i-VTEC

Posted by Saqib on Jan 23, 2015

Familiarity: I owned this car.
Exterior as well as interior is very stylish.
Five normal size people can sit comfortably in it. Front seats size is same as Corolla. Difference is space between front seats 1.5 inch. Same is the case with back seats 2 inch shorter than corolla.
Leg space is sufficient, same as Corolla.
Trunk is almost same but narrow mouth opening so very large bag cannot enter into it unless we tilt it or put it side ways.
Initially mileage was 12.5 km/l locally, 13.5km/l on motorway, and 14.5km/l on GT road. Now after 18,000 kms its mileag... more
  • Style 5-rating
Suzuki Wagon R VXL User Review

Suzuki Wagon R VXL

2014 Suzuki Wagon R VXL

Posted by Haroon Nasir on Jan 20, 2015

Familiarity: I owned this car.
I bought this car last year in August. I must say this car delivered me with the amazing package of enhanced fuel economy plus comfort. As I m not much concerned with the looks of the car rather i prefer better fuel economy with due comfort..

It easily gives one with around 17 kmpl within city (i have not driven this on long routes), means with even light foot one can achieve more, quite cabin (no external noises when driving on busy routes) Apart from the better fuel economy this car gives clearer vision via rear & front wind screens... more
  • Style 2-rating
  • Comfort 5-rating
Suzuki Swift 1.3 DX User Review

SWIFT Since 2011

2011 Suzuki Swift 1.3 DX

Posted by salman on Jan 15, 2015

Familiarity: I owned this car.
The best car in it's type. It will be its fourth year with me. Fuel Eco is excellent as I kept it on one brand of engine oil.Interior as comfortable as that of a city or Gli.The engine performance is excellent and pick up is at its best even on AC.A must recommended car for BACHELORS and small families. Maint cost is only the fuel / oil change since I bought it. 50K done but still as new.
Suzuki Swift 1.3 DLX User Review

Great after fix

2013 Suzuki Swift 1.3 DLX

Posted by deffury on Jan 15, 2015

Familiarity: I owned this car.
When I first bought this car, it gave me few problems:
- Brakes were a little loose
- Clutch was too tight
- Fuel consumption was too high
- trunk

Then a year later car had an accident and front was totaled.
It took a lakh to fix the car, which was cheap, and car looked exactly like it was new.

It was after the accident that I noticed that the fuel consumption was much much better. I think the work on the CVT transmission may have made the fuel consumption better, and provided a much speed and control of the c... more
  • Comfort 5-rating