Search Car Reviews

Explore user ratings and read opinions

Share first hand experince of your car with other buyers.

Recent New Car Reviews

Sort By:
Displaying Reviews 25 - 36 of 1082 in total

Love it

Posted by muhammad abubakar on Apr 30, 2015

Familiarity: I did not own this car, but have driven this car.
The exterior is simply worth seeing and same goes for interior. The car impresses me a lot and its bold and sharp looks made a biggest FAW fan!
The interior is good, extra features and its beauty defines the adjective, ''BEAUTIFUL''. I hope I soon will buy this car as many money is collected. Drive and the pick of the car with excellent suspension is also a reason for my love!

Good Value for Money Car

Posted by EHSAN YOUSAF on Apr 28, 2015

Familiarity: I owned this car.
I finally bought it and I am very satisfied with it. I had a JDM car which was good but lacked in the area of pick, fuel economy and A/c in the heat. I have driven this car for 400 km and it has surpassed my expectations. The interior could be improved but when I saw the Invoice and realized that car is actually worth Rs 450,000 without tax then I had no complaints.
The car has good pick, good AC, good suspension, good cd player & speakers, good looks, good clutch & gears, good fuel economy what else does anyone want.
Ok it is not a... more
Mitsubishi EK Wagon User Review

Its a comfortable Key car

2007 Mitsubishi EK Wagon

Posted by Umar on Apr 28, 2015

Familiarity: I owned this car.
I had it for couple of years and it was a great experience, very comfortable driving seat and driving position is also good better than local cars. Car drive smoothly and its an economical car, i used it on highways car handling and running stability and engine performance is good, it gives me max 17 to 18 KM (with AC speed max 90km and less breaking). Without AC max was 19KM on the long routs speed max 100Km.

In the city max millage was 16km and with AC Max was 14KM.
You can improve the performance and millage by soft foot...
... more
  • Style 3-rating
  • Fuel Economy 3-rating
Honda Civic VTi Oriel Prosmatec 1.8 i-VTEC User Review

Perfect ATTITUDE

2015 Honda Civic VTi Oriel Prosmatec 1.8 i-VTEC

Posted by Muhammad Ali on Apr 26, 2015

Familiarity: I owned this car.
Honda sells so many Civics that if the car were counted as a brand, it would be the 12th largest in the United States. More Civics went to new homes in the U.S. last year than did Volkswagens or Mazdas. With sales numbers like that, it’s not too much of a surprise that Honda is playing a conservative hand with the redesigned 2012 Civic.

Much better than Corolla XLI

Posted by colonel mirza shahrukh baig on Apr 26, 2015

Nice interior
Much better price value in comparison to corolla xli
Good fuel efficiency
Features which corolla lacks power windows,ABS, colour choice , key-less entry, central locking,rear defogger,fuel average etc
Overall best available car in this price tag
Much more comfort and style

Toyota Corolla XLi VVTi User Review

Honda City a much superior than new look Corolla XLI

2014 Toyota Corolla XLi VVTi

Posted by colonel mirza shahrukh baig on Apr 26, 2015

Familiarity: I owned this car.
Although Toyota has tried to match the latest looks of Honda City and has been able to produce a new look , but has nothing else to match the Honda looks and Technology . Toyota has increased the price just for nothing and really making fool the illiterate Pakistanis . Honda City has better features ,Tech, much better fuel economy having first bought corolla and now enjoying City drive.Overall city has superiority in all over corolla.Corolla with price tag and features is really looting the poor Pakistanis.
I would advice all ... more
  • Style 3-rating
  • Comfort 2-rating
  • Fuel Economy 1-rating
  • Performance 2-rating
  • Value for money 1-rating

HONDA CITY 2015 IVTEC

Posted by DELTA1 on Apr 24, 2015

Familiarity: I owned this car.
Ill b honest tht id my eyes glued on Gli AT but due 2 overly delays in deliveries i happened 2 settle for facelifted city which was a trusted horse 4 me. I knew pros n cons like compact space, average interior, stiff yet reliable suspension, good FE, avg to good handling n drive n i wasnt really expecting much frm mere cosmetic redo.
But i must confess m so contented aft buying one its simple cosmetic changes really grow on u n blue optitron does its magic, even stock player isnt bad.
I precisely know tht new rolla has comfortable dri... more
  • Comfort 3-rating

Overall good car

Posted by Imran on Apr 22, 2015

Familiarity: I owned this car.
Just bought it yesterday. Good strong exterior. Nice interior but just a bit rough around the edges of some plastic fittings. Comfortable seats. Meter design looks really good once sitting behind the wheel. With 1300cc I don't need to comment on the pick and power.....its excellent :). Nodoubt resale is gonna be an issue for now but who cares.....we ain't planning on selling it. If FAW maintains its quality and presense in the market in the years to come, its gonna give the other players a really tough time.
  • Value for money 4-rating
Suzuki Liana Vurv RXi (CNG) User Review

Pandora Compose Earrings

Suzuki Liana Vurv RXi (CNG)

Posted by harleycarangelo on Apr 22, 2015

Familiarity: I have neither owned nor driven this car.
obligations, you like to lower the eye rate and perhaps afford a expensive vehicle.So when you find yourself negotiating using your Pasco, WA motor dealer you wish to follow selected guidelines implemented almost universally by individuals purchasing brand new cars.
1st, as it is likely you know, no truck price is defined in gemstone.The Pasco, Washington motor dealers may well slap this large amount stickers for the car, but if it implies the big difference between an important sale with out sale, they probably will be ready to drop an e... more
  • Style 1-rating
  • Comfort 1-rating
  • Fuel Economy 1-rating
  • Performance 1-rating
  • Value for money 1-rating
Honda City i-VTEC User Review

First Impression as a new car

Posted by ahmed on Apr 17, 2015

Familiarity: I owned this car.
It is under the circumstances a good return of amount u pay. Pakwheel shows now Tachmometer but i am sure it has tachmetre, interior seems to be better than XLI, its features like remote con key, ABS brks, power window and fuel economy , very soft steering, and less price makes it a far better choice than XLI, u can assume to have almost features of GLI in less than price of XLI,,, so one would have been more thankful to Honda if features like Air Bag, Leather Seat Covers, navigation , etc were available in same price to make Honda Realy Fir... more
Honda City Aspire 1.5 i-VTEC User Review

Good car but Check the suspension first

2014 Honda City Aspire 1.5 i-VTEC

Posted by Yahya Zubair on Apr 17, 2015

Familiarity: I owned this car.
Exterior is good but i think light colours are better than the darker ones.
Interior is Also great. The leather seats and the navigation improves the experience. The AC works very well.
The performance is quite amazing. Engine is very good. Pick up is excellent. But the suspension is somehow hard. The Gear shift is also So-So as far as i experienced.
Fuel economy is good. The average mileage is 15 km/litre. That is quite reasonable.
In the safety, there are no airbags but there are not present also in the Corrola GLI. But the A... more
  • Comfort 3-rating
  • Value for money 4-rating
Honda City Aspire Prosmatec 1.5 i-VTEC  User Review

GOOD CAR IN GOOD AFFORDABLE PRICE

2014 Honda City Aspire Prosmatec 1.5 i-VTEC

Posted by Ghulam Murtaza on Apr 15, 2015

Familiarity: I owned this car.
I AM HAVING COROLLA GLI AND CITY I-VTEC PROSMETIC. I AGREE WITH NAUMAN AHMED VIEWS.

Pros
1 - Very stylish looks.
2 - Fuel economy is excellent. My Prosmatic gives me 18 on Highways without AC provided I keep speed at 100 Km/Hr. Within city in lot of traffic its giving me 13-14 without AC. On the other hand Corolla Gli MANUAL due to its weight and bulk hardly gives me 12 within city and 14-15 on highways.
3 - Titanic interior now being offered is really stylish as compared to Corolla.
4 - Price is less as compared to Co... more