Car Reviews User Ratings & Car Opinions

Suzuki Mehran VX (CNG) User Review

SUZUKI MEHRAN VX-CNG

Suzuki Mehran VX (CNG)

Posted by ALI RAZA on Apr 05, 2011

Its a nice car,and good for big cities ,and one can save a lot of money,but its not that comfortable ,but you can find mechanic every were,and spare parts are cheep,and most of all its ever green.It need less engine oil ,very good millage,look is good , and now its available in variety of colors ,it can easy reach 110,115 on cng,so its a good news too,the cost is not very high for a new one.

Do you find this review helpful?
(1 out of 4 people found this review helpful)

I bought this car recently and i dont understand why people boost so much about honda ??
The suspenssion is ridiculously hard, the steering is hard, the ride is bumpy and every time i drive it i feel pain in my back and shoulders !
I check the tire pressure regularly hopeing it may improve the ride but all in vain. This car is a total waste of money, its better to burn your money instead of wasting it on such stupid honda civic reborn shit....

Do you find this review helpful?
(6 out of 20 people found this review helpful)

Rubbish Corolla

Posted by meeno on Apr 02, 2011

For God's grow up, people! I sold my last 3 Hondas for a profit, with buyers imploring me to sell them. In any case it is not a healthy mind that falls hostage to re-sale the day it buys a car! I mean, you're ready to torture yourself for 5 or 7 yrs with a Corolla ride when you could live comfortably enjoying a Honda. It's akin to living poor so you can die rich! What else is money for, if not your own comfort?

I reiterate. Corolla is rubbish. Answer this: how many people do you know who have ever switched from Honda to Toyota? Th... more Icn-expand Icn-expand

Do you find this review helpful?
(9 out of 15 people found this review helpful)

Corolla

Posted by waseemkhan on Mar 31, 2011

I Partially agree with most of the users that corolla is nodoubt a very good car, but we have to understand there are some flaws in this car that need to be adressed

CONS

1. it has a crappy fuel average 13kpl 0r max 14 kpl on highway, where as city can give upto 20kpl or over if u keep ur foot light.i dont understand why corolla makes so much fuss about vvti and z gen engines when they only deliver average fuel economy

2. the most annoying thing is that when ever u put an altis against a civic or a gli against city... more Icn-expand Icn-expand

• Style
  • 4-rating
  • Comfort
  • 4-rating
Do you find this review helpful?
(10 out of 11 people found this review helpful)
Honda Civic User Review

Not the best car that comes first in ure thoughts

Honda Civic

Posted by Syed Shabib Raza on Mar 30, 2011

i dunno why people like dis car.it just has a 1.8 l engine,digital odometer,a honda badge and low at the other end.what has it got except this?nothin.a bit curves n style.value 4 money 6 out of 10.why do ppl say.rrreeebbbboooorrnnn iz da besht.it can doo 265 kmph.ohh 2 million car.

Do you find this review helpful?
(2 out of 3 people found this review helpful)

toyota is an excellent car and value for money as itz resale is excellent and performance is great and abt the below coments i can only say angoor khatay hain meray bhai for u.
get cash tan talk its class is great shape is awesummmmm if you go for honda city its shit it only gives u power windows in extra and abs but shape is a failure model and performance is crappppp

Do you find this review helpful?
(5 out of 10 people found this review helpful)

Corolla is junk

Posted by meeno on Mar 28, 2011

In this day and age, Toyota are producing manual-winding windows! I had an altercation with Toyota Rawal Motors (in Rawalpindi, Pakistan) on 2 issues:

1. Why are Toyota producing 9 separate models on the same mold? (He said they were all Corolla - from 1.3 XLI to 2.0 DG! He couldn't justify why so many different cars had the same scaffolding & the same name. And if that excuse is for a moment accepted, he couldn't answer why the public was not being transferred the economical benefit of this trickery)
2. Why on earth in the ... more Icn-expand Icn-expand

Do you find this review helpful?
(9 out of 12 people found this review helpful)
Honda Civic VTi 1.8 i-VTEC Oriel User Review

Super awesomeness

Honda Civic VTi 1.8 i-VTEC Oriel

Posted by Fahad Khalil on Mar 27, 2011

I have been driving Honda Civic reborn 2010 for like eight months and during this period of time I never thought or wished that I would have bought Altis!

This car is a beast ... its like a rugby player wearing an executive suit!

If you press the pedal gentle, it will purr like a cat .. but if you press it hard, it will road like a lion!

I have minor quality related issues, but for me it was a best buy!

Fuel mileage during winter is about 12-13 km/l but in summer with AC, it drops between 8-9 km/l.

... more Icn-expand Icn-expand

Do you find this review helpful?
(9 out of 13 people found this review helpful)
Toyota Corolla User Review

Serious Quality control Issues in Corolla

Toyota Corolla

Posted by Muhammad Ahmed on Mar 25, 2011

I bought corolla XLI in October 2010.
What I like about the car is its shape and fuel economy.
mine did nearly 14 - 15KM per liter of petrol which is pretty fair usage.

What I did not like about the car was that its body is not as strong and reliable as the previous models.
Toyota Pakistan seems to have compromised on quality of the body of this car,

also in my case the car had Spart problem soon after purchase, there was a weird noise apparently from the rear left side. despite having gone several tim... more Icn-expand Icn-expand

Do you find this review helpful?
(4 out of 4 people found this review helpful)
Suzuki Swift 1.3 DLX User Review

Little Monster with a Tiny Appetite

Suzuki Swift 1.3 DLX

Posted by ahmedhassan1 on Mar 25, 2011

When I bought the new Swift in August 2010, I was disappointed with its fuel consumption. First 5-10 tanks just disappeared.

It would simply refuse to give me anything more than 220-250 Km in a tank. [5-6Km/L] It was a horrific experience. At 1000Km mark, got the tuning done. The average was still the same .. horrible!

But without doing anything, the average kept improving. By the time it had done 4000Km, I was getting 430-440 Km in a tank in the city. And every time on refueling it takes 39 liters to fill up the tank. Mea... more Icn-expand Icn-expand

Do you find this review helpful?
(28 out of 30 people found this review helpful)
Suzuki Alto VXR (CNG) User Review

All that glitters is not gold...

Suzuki Alto VXR (CNG)

Posted by Aamir Khan on Mar 24, 2011

I have had purchased an Alto CNG VXR in August 2005. Changed the Rims to 13" with new Tyres. Even then it had the worst braking and road grip. Slightly better than Mehran in comfort, but NOT value for money. Two of people I know, having Alto, faced accidents, pretty bad, due to braking and road grip. Fuel economy is Good. It consumes slightly more than Mehran, still very good for a 970 cc engine. Engine is old and gets very noisy when u drive it for more than 25000 km. Parts are also very expensive, you can ask your dealer about it, as co... more Icn-expand Icn-expand

Do you find this review helpful?
(6 out of 7 people found this review helpful)
Honda City i-VTEC User Review

Honda is the best car !

Honda City i-VTEC

Posted by arslan15 on Mar 23, 2011

This the nice car according to its shape,design and iterior its engion is also very good and fast as I have driven almost every car of the world I think its nice. As I live in holland, amsterdam i think corolla is nothing in front of honda u can only use corollay if u live in a village or u r a taxi driver

Do you find this review helpful?
(9 out of 10 people found this review helpful)

Latest Automotive News

1380953490_552756771_14-billboardshoardings-are-available-on-rent-in-karachi-on-best-locations--75x75

Karachi’s roads have become a long enduring advertisement

There used to be Karachi, a peaceful and rich Karachi, my parents often tell me. There also used to be uninterrupted cricket matches both in the city and on the TV but then the terrorism took over the matches in the city and advertisements took over the TV. The problem...

The post Karachi’s roads have become a long enduring advertisement appeared first on PakWheels Blog.

20140422_154415-75x75

Suzuki Wagon R: PakWheels Test Drive Review

I was present at the unveiling ceremony of the much-hyped Wagon R by Pak Suzuki. I also gave my initial review about the Wagon R on the launch occasion and now I got to drive it at a Suzuki showroom. Many people were asking me specifically the comparison between a...

The post Suzuki Wagon R: PakWheels Test Drive Review appeared first on PakWheels Blog.

Lexus_ct_200h_geneva-75x75

Is CT200H a real Lexus or just a Prius with Lexus make-over?!

Last week when I was driving, I saw a Lexus CT200h in my rear-view mirror and I just went WOW! It looked amazing, specially the black one I saw, I let it pass by me because I wanted to see it from behind (could not have stayed ahead of it,...

The post Is CT200H a real Lexus or just a Prius with Lexus make-over?! appeared first on PakWheels Blog.

Fuel-prices-75x75

Protecting yourself from petrol pump frauds

This scam (almost) happened with us (me and my brother), a while back and our experience is being shared so that more people do not fall prey to these thieves. This is a common tactic being used at petrol pumps by the filling staff to rip-off the hard earned money...

The post Protecting yourself from petrol pump frauds appeared first on PakWheels Blog.

Rules-of-the-road-1-75x75

A gentle plea for Pakistani drivers – Follow the rules!

Every year, vehicles on roads of Pakistan are increasing by large amounts which is fine but please, when you buy a car, there are certain rules to drive it on the road which we tend to forget or just ignore. Your car might be insured but many doesn’t have theirs. This...

The post A gentle plea for Pakistani drivers – Follow the rules! appeared first on PakWheels Blog.

Recent Automotive Forum Topics

NY Auto Show 2014

what effect is this?? head heavy hoo gayaa hayy anyway good coverage

118 replies 24-04-2014 at 05:01 AM

Beware of Nexus Tire near Bar B Q tonight blue area, Islamabad

According to my Experience, all Dealers resort to such malpractice. At least i have been Taken by Surprise each Time i visited any Tyre Dealer. ...

10 replies 24-04-2014 at 04:57 AM

Car Care and Detailing Dreams (Part 2)

@aamirq (http://www.pakwheels.com/forums/user/aamirq)Bohat Allaa as usual :)

11788 replies 24-04-2014 at 04:50 AM

Brake pad issue for civic hybrid

---Quote (Originally by huzaifa.haroon)--- Have u ever drove a nissan sunny 1.6 ? Nissan is way better brand then Honda. I drove a reborn and after...

34 replies 24-04-2014 at 04:33 AM

SWIFT vs Vitz

Actually this was confirmed by a fellow here in these forums with some refernce. I did try high octance once in my car but could acheive anything...

14 replies 24-04-2014 at 04:31 AM