SearchThis ad is no longer active. Find more ads for Tyres & Wheels in Islamabad

Alloy wheels with dunlop sports tires super duper condition

I-11, Islamabad Islamabad

Click Photo to Enlarge
SOLD

Seller's Comments

no defect in rims and tires
95 % tyres life remaining just 5 % used no puncture
rims are excellent condition
114 pcd size
16.5

Safety tips for transaction

  1. Use a safe location to meet seller
  2. Avoid cash transactions
  3. Beware of unrealistic offers
Report this ad

Notify Me

Set your Alerts for Tyres & Wheels Alloy Wheels in Islamabad and we will email you relevant ads.