The device is a small adapter that plugs into the vehicle OBD connector.
On Bluetooth, it connects to any computer, tablet or smartphone, with associated diagnostic procedures.
Using this device, you will be able to:
* Read, erase and display code descriptions problems.
* Measure the fuel consumption.
* Display real-time operating performance of the car, such as momentum, vehicle speed, oil pressure, coolant temperature, engine load, intake manifold pressure, throttle position, the values of oxygen sensors, air intake temperature, and more.
* Turn off the MIL (Engine Check).
* Download data to external media in a variety of formats for later printing.
* Record various parameters, display graphics in real time, and more.
With iCar3 you will be able to perform a complete computer diagnostics of your car.
Click on this button to get seller’s phone number.