WD 40 Imported 330 ml
||Feb 17, 2017
||Ad Ref #
1. Lube a shovel. Spray WD-40 on a shovel, spading fork, hoe or garden trowel. The soil slides right off—especially helpful when digging in clay.
2. Clean tile. The spray removes spilled mascara, nail polish, paint and scuff marks from tile floors, and also help you wipe away grime from the grout lines. Clean up with soapy water.
3. Scrub stains from stainless steel sinks.
4. Unstick gum. A squirt makes it easier to pull gum out of carpet and even hair. It's better than cutting out the gum and leaving patchy carpet or a bad haircut.
5. Soften leather. Oil can help break in a stiff leather tool belt.
6. Free stuck LEGOs. Your kids will thank you.
7. Erase crayon. When crayon ends up on toys, flooring, furniture, painted walls, wallpaper, windows, doors, and television screens. Spray on WD-40 and wipe it off.
8. Prevent flowerpots from sticking when stacked together.
9. Get rid of rust. Spray and rub away rust from circular saw and hacksaw blades. It can also