- Govt Rejects Proposal for High Duties on Cars
- Pak Suzuki Brings Two Exclusive Offers for Its Cars
- MG Cars Prices Dropped in India
- Babar Azam Fined for Driving Without License
- Locally Assembled Hyundai Santa Fe – Expected Specs & Features
- Pillion Riding Banned for Eid Milad-un-Nabi in Sindh
- Ogra Shoots Down Hopes of Reduction in Petrol Price
- No Helmet, No Entry on 5 Major Roads of Lahore
- Here Are Forland Safaari’s Official Specs & Features
- Safaari ki Savaari – Forland Safaari First Look Review
Working as a pre-sales personnel in private system integrator company. And working and participating in car industry is my hobby.
I still remember my childhood days when I used to sit in the back seat of my father’s beautiful 1974 Toyota Corona Mark II. It was also known as RT100 series. It was arguably one of the most stylish looking…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.