- Pak Suzuki Sold Less Than 500 Units of All Cars Except Alto in July
- Best Car Maintenance Products – PakWheels Automobile Survey 2022
- One Wheeling Not Allowed at Any Cost on August 14 – Police
- Best Car Services in Pakistan – PakWheels Automobile Survey 2022
- Toyota Indus Sold Only 2,375 CKD Units in July
- Study Shows Women Avoid Accidents Better Than Men
- Here is the Price of Kia Sportage Rear Window
- Photos – Special Honda CB125F to be Launched for 14th August
- All New 2023 Toyota Yaris Sedan Revealed
- CBU Import Ban Can Have Negative Impact – GPCCI
Working as a pre-sales personnel in private system integrator company. And working and participating in car industry is my hobby.
I still remember my childhood days when I used to sit in the back seat of my father’s beautiful 1974 Toyota Corona Mark II. It was also known as RT100 series. It was arguably one of the most stylish looking…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.