Battery Replacement Guide
- While removing the terminals of the battery negative connectors should be disconnected first followed by a positive terminal.
- Gently scrub the terminals with a wire brush if there is corrosion on the terminals.
- Coat terminals with lubricants (Grease or Lubrication oil) to protect from corrosion.
- While installing the battery please ensure that the terminals are tightly fixed to avoid spark and inefficient functioning of the battery.
- Battery terminals should be checked to make sure there is no sign of corrosion which can render the battery inefficient.
- Understanding Battery health Indicator: Battery health indicator shows the state of the battery, if it is green it is in perfect condition, white means it should be charged while red means it should be changed
In order to increase the life of your car battery drive the car at least once a week and do not put an electrical load on the battery when the engine is off.