- While removing the terminals of the battery’s negative connector should be disconnected first followed by the positive terminal.
- Gently scrub the terminals with a wire brush if there is corrosion on the terminals.
- Coat terminals with lubricants (Grease or Lubrication oil) to protect from corrosion.
- While installing the battery please ensure that the terminals are tightly fixed to avoid spark and inefficient functioning of the battery.
- Battery terminals should be checked to make sure there is no sign of corrosion which can render the battery inefficient.
- Understanding Battery health Indicator: Battery health indicator shows the state of the battery, if it is green it’s in perfect condition, white means it should be charged while red means it should be changed
- In order to increase the life of your car battery drive the car at least once a week and do not put an electrical load on the battery when the engine is off.
In case you have any further questions, feel free to consult our forums here.